• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Love how There Came an Echo credits is a video of the entire crew. Gotta say it was a nice game with a lot of impressive voice work. Voice commands were back and forth for me but I blame my mic, since other times it was working flawlessly. Also looks like I need to beat sequence.

Ozium

the lack of hype for hotline miami 2 in this thread is absolutely disgusting

too much gameplay? not animu enough? what's the deal

Zeliard

So glad Hotline Miami 2 is out soon, and I'm also glad I've listened to basically none of its soundtrack.

Gonna A+ that sumbitch too with amazing new music blasting.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
So glad Hotline Miami 2 is out soon, and I'm also glad I've listened to basically none of its soundtrack.

I've only spoiled myself on the one Carpenter Brut song I saw someone link, I think that was a fair step to getting excited for Tuesday.

Miguel81

I've been reading the digital comics, and need to replay the original for a refresher. Just trying to decide whether to get part 2 on Steam or GOG.

Nabs

I've been reading the digital comics, and need to replay the original for a refresher. Just trying to decide whether to get part 2 on Steam or GOG.

Custom Level Editor: Design custom levels using characters, enemies, weapons and music tracks from the game and share your creations with others online via Steam Workshop.

Boom.

Ozium

zelie-chan gets it

hopefully the fifth and final issue of the digital comic comes out monday

Milamber

Also be sure to make a custom map using the blueprints from your local high school and share your creations with others online via Steam Workshop. Fox news at 9 pm guaranteed.

Boom.

Miguel81

Custom Level Editor: Design custom levels using characters, enemies, weapons and music tracks from the game and share your creations with others online via Steam Workshop.

Boom.

Cool. It's ~10 bucks on Nuuvem for the Special Edition too.

Homeworld is still really hard, although I haven't been using verticality outside of sending in salvage corvettes from underneath so I should probably start sending my attack ships in on different planes.

Jawmuncher

Well that's new
untitled3zu34.png

derExperte

I hope this is true/not against the rules, FFX coming to PC on march 25 according to amazon fr?

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00UBJ5JH4/

The PS4 version releases in May, doesn't it? So no.

I'm too old too keep my hype up for extended periods of time. Ask me again on Tuesday.

Speaking of age, this is such a great thread.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I hope this is true/not against the rules, FFX coming to PC on march 25 according to amazon fr?

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00UBJ5JH4/

I mean, on the one hand this is a pretty low info listing, so I don't believe it immediately, but on the other hand, Square is clearly increasingly interested in porting their stuff, Koch has done a bunch of distribution stuff for other companies, and I could believe it. Cautiously optimistic? I never picked up the PS3 HD remaster in part because I didn't want to have to rebuy a few years later.

Grief.exe

thanks Grief! haha I originally bought the Blue Yeti, hoping to start on podcasts and stuff like that (but lol...)

but does the Blue Yeti get in the way? I mean with KB/M or controller would you like hit it by accident or something?

what's your sound setup like? do you just use a good pair of stereo headphones?

It doesn't really get in the way, but the Yeti isn't exactly small. Try it out, and if it doesn't work for you, switch to the Modmic.

Sound
Asus sound card
Schiit Vali amp
AKG Q701

I got those vinyls on the way too.

Crap, GMG still didn't give me my Cities key. No chance of a preload, huh.

Paradox said as much during the stream today, though they admitted the game was extremely small so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Maniac

Banned
Holy shit at that Star Citizen video, that was insanely cool!

Insanely cool indeed! It's getting me hyped for a game that wont be fully released for another two-ish years :|

he does, what a badass

He looks smexy :3
My Super Hornet is ready.
My Origin 3... Something...

... 310i? 300i? Something along those lines, is ready!

-------------------

Has anyone here ever tried getting Lego Rock Raiders to work on a modern system!? It's one of my all-time favourite lego games, but it's literally been impossible for me to get it to work... It's making me super sad. Loved the game as a kid and really want to play it a bit... If only Disney realised they had a ton of old gems lying around that could be fixed with minimal effort and put on GOG & Steam...

Buuuut you know what they say, big (videogame) companies don't like money!

------

edit: I've been playing Knights of Pen & Paper +1 for like, four hours straight now and it's 6 AM. I need sleep. How did I not know I had this really good game in my libr... Oh right, I've got over 900 games. Sigh, I guess Playfire Rewards for "old" releases is great cause it lets me play great games in my backlog. (Or in the case of Telltale's Jurassic Park: it gets me to try and play them. Fuck that game, fuck it in the ass, it's so bad.)
It doesn't really get in the way, but the Yeti isn't exactly small. Try it out, and if it doesn't work for you, switch to the Modmic.

Sound
Asus sound card
Schiit Vali amp
AKG Q701

I got those vinyls on the way too.
Man, quite jelly. Really wanted those vinyls, and I was going to order them... Until I found out that the shipping to denmark is FOURTY DOLLARS.

And that's not including possible import fees and possible taxations. Really sucks... This 'ere Swedish dev should also get someone in europe to sell them, damnit!

I mean, on the one hand this is a pretty low info listing, so I don't believe it immediately, but on the other hand, Square is clearly increasingly interested in porting their stuff, Koch has done a bunch of distribution stuff for other companies, and I could believe it. Cautiously optimistic? I never picked up the PS3 HD remaster in part because I didn't want to have to rebuy a few years later.

I just wonder what happened to Lightning Returns. About 20 days left in March till they wanted to finish all 3 FF13 titles.

My audio set up at the moment:
He-560 headphones
Project Polaris Amp to Geek Out 1000 Dac/Amp to PC

I also have the vinyls coming but only as a collector's item. No way to play them, nor do I want to bother. Will get the complete soundtrack whenever that comes out.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I just wonder what happened to Lightning Returns. About 20 days left in March till they wanted to finish all 3 FF13 titles.

I mean, I'm not interested it so I personally don't care, but I find it pretty doubtful they randomly abandoned the game after announcing it. Far more likely they're just finishing development. These are multi-year late ports on a long-tail platform that doesn't require much advance promotion. I wouldn't read anything into them being quiet.

I mean, I'm not interested it so I personally don't care, but I find it pretty doubtful they randomly abandoned the game after announcing it. Far more likely they're just finishing development. These are multi-year late ports on a long-tail platform that doesn't require much advance promotion. I wouldn't read anything into them being quiet.

I am not saying the abandoned it, but they wanted to release all 3 titles by the end of March IIRC and last time it took 3 months for 13-2 to come out, so I was kinda expecting LR to come out in a few days.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_njzjesbzXu1s2kojso1_500.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doctor Who: The Adventure Games -- MB-B0CBC19E539C1EE7 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
Burning Cars -- MB-1D78DC77222AD71A - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
They Breathe -- MB-D871E589D6A90DFE - Taken by NingenJanai. 2 entrants total.
Millenium: A New Hope -- MB-647623372633F4E1 - Taken by Bayonetta. 2 entrants total.

t1425797113z1.png

that feel when you spell millennium wrong and spell check doesn't detect it.

Do I have to beat Knights of Pen & Paper +1 within 365 days? I've resumed my save, but saw a guide to beating it within 365 days and it doesn't seem to be for an achievement and I can't remember if there was a time limit. I'm inclined to think not though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aw ok. Well, really hoping it comes true.

I'd say the existence of PS4 versions is a good sign considering Squeenix wouldn't need to do much to bring those over to the PC. I hope a PC port of IX happens at some point; it's becoming more and more of a glaring omission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom