• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
Nordis Games just tweeted something about a partnership with Joe Mad's studio and Battle Chasers. Guessing that means they are publishing it. Nordic is the current owner of the Darksiders IP so a good relationship there wouldn't hurt. Maybe a cameo or easter egg could be in BC.

Phawx

The GPD Win is confirmed to have the new x8550 (which is only a small bump in frequency and some fixes) and supposedly there is a new keyboard design layout coming soon.

Tizoc

Nordis Games just tweeted something about a partnership with Joe Mad's studio and Battle Chasers. Guessing that means they are publishing it. Nordic is the current owner of the Darksiders IP so a good relationship there wouldn't hurt. Maybe a cameo or easter egg could be in BC.

IIRC, War's Sword was considered to be in the game during the KS period.

Also here's hoping we see Darksiders 3 announced this year XO
Or heck tease it, show how far Battle Chasers is, get BC ready by year's end/Early 2017, launch DS3 by Autumn 2017.

Ruruja

Spent 30 minutes queuing for the laptop in The Division then realised I hadn't done the little mission before that where they get you to use the laptop. Came back and it wasn't working even then, so I logged out and logged back in - was put in another room with 3 other people and laptop worked instantly, I wonder if those people in that queue are still there waiting...

Enter the Gungeon is up for pre-order, 13,49€...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311690/

awwwwwwww
etg-FLYER-02600.jpg

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Release date: April 6, 2016.

Less than a week before Dark Souls 3? That's a shame; I'll just wait for the Summer sale or a better discount since I won't be starting it before DS3.

Gungeon and Deathsmiles are the only games in the near future I really want, but I think I wait for reviews before I buy Gungeon...

New Trackmania this month too, but lets see how that evoles before spending money on it :p

rtcn63

So how is the Division's campaign? Like, I mean is the shooting and loot fun cause I know that other shit don't matter.

Tenrius

Just finished Pillars of Eternity along with both expansions. The playthrough took 119 hours and was quite a lot of fun! The first 20 or so hours felt disappointing, because I didn't appreciate the massive emphasis on combat as compared to dialogue/etc, but it grew on me and I came to appreciate the game for what it was in the end. It's not a proper successor to Baldur's Gate, more like Icewind Dale 3 on steroids, but still an excellent game.

Arthea

I can't believe you are talking and playing Division instead of Stardew Valley, that's insane, it totally is.

*daily play Stardew Valley post*

while at it don't forget about Trails too.

Dr Dogg

Play games? Arthea now that's a silly notion.

Right now I'm debating how long it's going to take for my DLC count to overtake my Games count.

Arthea

Just finished Pillars of Eternity along with both expansions. The playthrough took 119 hours and was quite a lot of fun! The first 20 or so hours felt disappointing, because I didn't appreciate the massive emphasis on combat as compared to dialogue/etc, but it grew on me and I came to appreciate the game for what it was in the end. It's not a proper successor to Baldur's Gate, more like Icewind Dale 3 on steroids, but still an excellent game.

that doesn't sound good at all... for me that is
Oh well, I still will give it a chance, after I'm done with all those games I'm not done yet, kinda regret buying a season pass at least now.

Nep Nep Midweek Madness!!!

PC goddess knows we like discounts
submittotopNep.jpg

Play games? Arthea now that's a silly notion.

Right now I'm debating how long it's going to take for my DLC count to overtake my Games count.

you can't hide from me!
I know you play Division

Vuze

The site is horribly broken. My confirmation e-mail hasn't come through after more than five minutes and attempting to log in/reset the password just leads to a 404 page.
I haven't received my confirmation email since I signed up a month ago when they were running their last giveaway, so good luck :p

zkylon

zkylewd
how is the white march stuff?

i've beaten the game and bought the dlc but haven't found the impulse to play it yet

With that many sales VC2 has to happen.
i heard the sequels are crap tho?

Tenrius

how is the white march stuff?

i've beaten the game and bought the dlc but haven't found the impulse to play it yet

I thought it was better than most parts of the main game. There's a bit of tedium in WM1, but I really liked the story, which managed to convey a greater sense of mystery and exploration than the main, game and the sidequests were pretty great, too. It also added a few new challenge battles that are harder than the boss of Od Nua etc.

madjoki

someone kindly answer this real quick
so how main HB bundles now work, do we get another one today or no?

We don't know really, but seems to be weekly. I assume there's random breaks too or maybe they are just testing how it affects sales.

BATMAN: Telltale Unmasked at SXSW with Greg Miller
On March 18th, Telltale is heading out to Austin for the show where we'll be discussing the very first details of our upcoming series based on BATMAN for the first time! Be one of the first in the know on our next episodic series as Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller interviews our team to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom