• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

I hope the comic book superhero stuff makes a good transition with the Telltale formula. There is so much potential there and so many good stories to tell. It would be much better than the action kick shoot punch open world bs.

Stop picking on the big-budget videogame I got myself hyped up for.

Your favorite big budget video game is shit.

CdC-LdhUkAE_BKg.jpg

For those of you who like this

Deques

In speaking of Nep nep games. I have trouble playing the first game with Xbox One controller, it worked the other day, but after a certain Windows update it made the controller not usable for the game for some reason. I tried to uninstall the update but it still doesn't work. Any help please?

zkylon

zkylewd
VC2 isn't a bad game by any stretch. It is just different from VC1.
it seems like it'll be different in a way that i won't personally appreciate

I thought it was better than most parts of the main game. There's a bit of tedium in WM1, but I really liked the story, which managed to convey a greater sense of mystery and exploration than the main, game and the sidequests were pretty great, too. It also added a few new challenge battles that are harder than the boss of Od Nua etc.

sounds cool (maybe not the difficulty part -__-)

i'll make an effort to get to it before dark souls 3 or else i'll forever forget about it like i did with wasteland 2 :(

AHA-Lambda

That's actually pretty good :eek:

PWYW

Oceanhorn
Shadowrun Chronicles
Warmachine Tactics
10% off Humble monthly

BTA
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Dreamfall Chapters
Magicka 2

$12
Grey Goo

Rafy

Star Wars Humble Bundle just added the following 3 games:

• Star Wars™: Dark Forces
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II

Deques

Humble Jumbo Bundle 6

Tier 1
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown Soundtrack
WARMACHINE Tactics - Standard Edition Mercenaries Faction Bundle

BTA Tier
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Dreamfall Chapters
Magicka 2

Expensive tier
Grey Goo Definitive Edition

Great bundle if you ask me, but my opinion doesn't matter anyways :(

Parsnip

Well, I played through Momodora 1 and 2.
The camera on 2 is something else, I'm feeling a bit nauseous after couple hours in that game.
Got the better ending.

Now I'm ready for 3 and 4.
It's my understanding that 3 is more linear like 1, while 4 is more metroidy like 2 is.
Looking forward to it.

New engine?

Never.

Hektor

Wait, there is a new bundle already? wtf is going on

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-F65462EE9D7478ED - Taken by Chairmanchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom