• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Madridista, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut -- MB-ADD81639AF4F1909 - Taken by chronomac. 21 entrants total.
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-5286046B856F68A4 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars: Battlefront II -- MB-8F01B7DCAB2068D7 - Taken by 3bdelillah. 16 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-EA1B7B3041796F3B - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 5 entrants total.

t1457476114z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anyone know if The Division has anything that stops it being refunded? Really want to try it out. JaseC has told me in the past that it tells you if you're buying anything that can't be refunded but I'd just like to double check, as I would pick it elsewhere to play with friends if I enjoy it :)

The cart page warns you if something in your cart cannot be refunded and you'd have to be blind to miss it. To answer your question, though: No, there is nothing that would preclude a refund.

RS4-

On the fence with Division. I'll buy it if I can get it for $30-40.

But the lack of content at the start is kinda eh.

e90Mark

ModBot said:
Instructions for e90Mark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (e90Mark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown -- MB-4AED4A50BB066E87 - Taken by Oreoleo. 1 entrants total.
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle -- MB-DCAC3FA1640517A8 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
WARMACHINE Tactics -- MB-79872E157C24D389 - Taken by bloke. 5 entrants total.

t1457473714z1.png
pew

Eternia

Well im not going to just skip the middle game so i'll breeze through it as quickly as possible if that is the case!
Oh no, I definitely wasn't advocating skipping the game. Just giving you an idea of what to expect. It was kind of shocking to me how different and dated it was when I went in blind.

Lomax

Oh look, Oceanhorn in a bundle before I got around to playing it. Well at least it took two months instead of just one.

AHA-Lambda

I hear the game has a stupid hard difficulty spike near the end so i dont blame you.

Fucking hell, too right it does!

I got to the last boss now, and I'm convinced it's impossible

Apart from having to survive your journey to the boss (and deal with the myriad of curses he places upon you after every floor you complete), you have to then fight twelve bosses in a row without any healing opportunities.

And this is after I switched to easy.

giphy.gif

redlacs

if you signed up for Jump Tanks beta watch your email for goodies:
...you will receive a copy of the Jump Tanks Digital Artbook and the Jump Tanks Original Soundtrack. Steam keys for the DLC will be emailed to you later this week, which can be redeemed after purchasing a copy of Jump Tanks

GaussTek

Well I think MAGES/5pb have the rights to it atm so they could revive that project if they want. It might depend on how Psycho-Pass and Steins;Gate do once they release though.

Nice, didn't know that, just hope it doesn't take too long!

(BTW, nothing official has been said about Steins;Gate since that db leak, right?)

C4rter

Star Wars Stuff

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Star Wars Dark Forces -- MB-A03AE62DFA287D2C - Taken by septicore
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-05B94B2944384F66 - Taken by Kuroyume

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Nice, didn't know that, just hope it doesn't take too long!

BTW, nothing official has been said about Steins;Gate since that db leak, right?

Nope but the sub is being worked on and it'll probably get announced soon since that last JastUSA bundle was them trying to get some more money out of it before they lost the rights to PC distribution.

Zeeman

Some spares:

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Last Door-Collector's Edition -- MB-112A6121EF20A079 - Taken by Saty. 5 entrants total.
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-3620EAB078D95988 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1457477198z1.png

redlacs

ModBot Basics:

Elements: Soul of Fire -- MB-8C6D250DDB07DF8E - Taken by Coldsun
The chronicles of Emerland. Solitaire. -- MB-B36D8C91CB517AEE - Taken by Zeeman

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

no fucking way The Division doesnt have no-collision, people actually have to line up to talk to npcs? Is this for real?

giphy.gif

no fucking way The Division doesnt have no-collision, people actually have to line up to talk to npcs? Is this for real?

giphy.gif

While it's true that the devs screwed up in the collision thing, you don't need to line up for that. I went around the table and talked to the guy without any kind of issue.

bbd23

guys how do I beat the ruin sentinels

I can kill the first guy no problem but I seem to always get halfway through one of the other dudes and then just die. AHHHHHHHHH

please give me some hope and tell me there arent anymore boss fights like this in Dark Souls 2.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

I can kill the first guy no problem but I seem to always get halfway through one of the other dudes and then just die. AHHHHHHHHH

please give me some hope and tell me there arent anymore boss fights like this in Dark Souls 2.

Summoning solves all your problems. At least it solved all of mine :p

Red Hood

Banned

Do you kill the first sentinel on the first platform you start on? That should make it considerably easier. By the time the third one jumps on that platform, you should be halfway to killing the second sentinel.

Red Hood

Banned

Do you kill the first sentinel on the first platform you start on? That should make it considerably easier. By the time the third one jumps on that platform, you should be halfway to killing the second sentinel.

Basically like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CooakUvN60I

bbd23

yeah I kill the first no problem(most of the time) and do some good damage on the second one but thats usually where i end up dying.

time to suffer again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom