• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hood

Banned
yeah I kill the first no problem(most of the time) and do some good damage on the second one but thats usually where i end up dying.

time to suffer again

The key is to focus on them one at a time, so pour all your concentration into the second one after killing the first. The third one is a breeze this way.

Grief.exe

This guy probably struggle to tie his shoes

Sr9N6gE.png

Jazz573

Anime junk

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Blue Rose -- MB-CE23A6EE0D9DAB0E
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel -- MB-D7007DD6003EF2C5 - Taken by Catshade
Shan Gui -- MB-B623C8A56B4519CA - Taken by Starwolf_UK
Divine Slice of Life -- MB-25472D3073DB77C2 - Taken by dot
Beach Bounce -- MB-13AA5D81C64F531F - Taken by Kurt Russell

MUnited83

For you.
I don't even know who is at fault since one of the devs listed are the guys who did the Danganronpa port which I thought was good.
? Danganronpa was by Abstraction Games. They don't seem to be credited anywhere on the Mind Zero page so you might be confused.

I don't even know who is at fault since one of the devs listed are the guys who did the Danganronpa port which I thought was good.

I don't see Abstraction Games name anywhere in the store page. I also find it hard to believe they would deliver something like this after successfully porting a mobile game from a PS Vita port of a PSP game to Steam. Only reason I could give if it is indeed them was that they were denied assets to work with.

AHA-Lambda

Finally beat the twelve bosses in Hand of Fate and then got killed by an unavoidable laser beam right before the killing QTE.......

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

Whenever I think of progress stopping griefing I'm reminded of a tale I heard of one of the Disney Toontown betas where basically high level players would annihilate low level enemies as soon as they spawned preventing low level players from leveling up and all low level players could do is follow these people around chatting...said chat was filtered to be animal noises only.

Mivey

This guy probably struggle to tie his shoes
It's been a while, but doesn't the game tell you right away you have to go meet what's-his-name in Balmora, and the fastest way is a caravan? I mean, I get that people would hate on the "wikipedia"-like dialogue, but this is just basic reading ability. I've heard the US education system was in hard times, but this guy must be an outlier.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
It's been a while, but doesn't the game tell you right away you have to go meet what's-his-name in Balmora, and the fastest way is a caravan? I mean, I get that people would hate on the "wikipedia"-like dialogue, but this is just basic reading ability. I've heard the US education system was in hard times, but this guy must be an outlier.

"But there's no quest marker and obvious text telling you to hold onto that package and go to this exact house! How could you know that? Reading is hard and boring, bro..."

overwhelmingsadness.jpg

Anno

Never done one of these so I hope everything is right!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Anno, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall -- MB-E4C06DA3A46DC73E - Taken by kagamin. 11 entrants total.

t1457493275z1.png

If you happen to like RTS games, don't ignore Grey Goo at the $12 tier if you are going for the lower tiers anyway. It's simply a good, very well done good old RTS with proper SP campaign and gorgeous cinematics. No idea about the MP though, maybe that's why it has only 70% positive, 30% negative Steam reviews.
Bought!

Sarcasm

You can only lock BTA price for a short period of time? I am in definitely for tier 1 but only want shadowruns from BTA...

uhh why is that league's fault

It's Riots main property. In fact it's the companies only actual game. It is the main point of revenue. Due to this they had enough money to buy Radiant. And they will probably be made to work on something League related but that's speculation.

So yes.

It is all League's fault.

Jawmuncher

It's Riots main property. In fact it's the companies only actual game. It is the main point of revenue. Due to this they had enough money to buy Radiant. And they will probably be made to work on something League related but that's speculation.

So yes.

It is all League's fault.

League of Legends seems like a cool IP to branch out though.

Finally beat the twelve bosses in Hand of Fate and then got killed by an unavoidable laser beam right before the killing QTE.......

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif
I had Papo Y Yo crash on the last moment of the last section and then the save got deleted because when I was trying to road I accidentally started a new campaign instead.

Ruined the whole fucking thing for me.

AHA-Lambda

I had Papa Y Yo crash on the last moment of the last section and then the save got deleted because when I was trying to road I accidentally started a new campaign instead.

Ruined the whole fucking thing for me.

Unbelievably, it just happened a second time

XIgfUfZ.gif

I need to walk away from this for now before I put my fist through a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom