• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Bless you and your price mistakes, Amazon.

0oZJMGz.png

Vibranium

Banned
Anyone else getting screen tearing when scrolling down the Steam client pages? I've seen a couple people report this in the last few hours online and I have the same problem.

madjoki

I need that white suit ;_;

Well, yeah, the steam store one was a given :p. Does any of the retail subs included those 3 apps?

Actually did more digging:

Code:
		"440972"
		{
			"name"		"HITMAN™ - White Rubber Duck Explosive (440972) Depot"
			"dlcappid"		"440972"
		}
		"440971"
		{
			"name"		"HITMAN™ - Silenced ICA-19 Chrome Pistol (440971) Depot"
			"dlcappid"		"440971"
		}
		"440970"
		{
			"name"		"HITMAN™ - Requiem Legacy Suit (440970) Depot"
			"dlcappid"		"440970"
		}

So those indeed are preorder bonues. There isn't separate key that has alone preorder bonus. (Unless Amazon delivers three different keys, of course).
Or accidentally deliver another full game key /w preorder bonus, lol.

Soulflarz

Banned
DOT WE'RE PLAYING ALL THE ROCKET LEAGUE

So you sold it for $35, now you are trying to buy it for $22.50, or am I missing something here?

So, rather than avoid someone asking about that, lol:

Sold offsite to fund an even more important purchase,
That Falcom Music
yep :3 that's such a nonsense lowball, I don't actually expect anyone to so much as scroll past it, if they actually bite on $22, what even. People are saying WTB at almost twice as high of a price, so yeah.

Then again, I had about a dozen chances at AC Syndicate for $12 and R6S for $18, so who knows with the internet.

Speaking of error things, what're people doing with that xbone error stuff? My friend wants the xbone, what are people doing with the laptops, just giving them to friends or such?

Kindekuma

Banned
Par for the course. Quite the guts to even post the sell offer in here earlier aside from the B/S/T listing ...

To basically rip someone off and then low ball the rest of the people for Hitman is quite the gall. Bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Soulflarz

Banned
tbf any hitman keys I get aren't going back to GAF- that'd pretty much be when I bought witcher 3 keys from GAF for friends irl at the price I got them for (~$20, I still don't own Witcher 3, lol)

So yeah, If someone is crazy enough to sell me a game at $15 less than everyone is paying, that's...not...really something to complain about? :X

edit: Wait
Am I actually being told it's scummy if a friend wants this game, say at $25 or so, and I ask in BST for it, on the basis I sold my key at standard price?
Yeah no, if people choose to buy or sell in BST as they want, it's their prerogative. I removed the post since people felt offended by that because I had my own key, but for reference, pretty sure you can buy for friends, rule is no trading offsite, not other specifics on it and to members offsite >_>

pahamrick

Actually did more digging:

So those indeed are preorder bonues. There isn't separate key that has alone preorder bonus. (Unless Amazon delivers three different keys, of course).
Or accidentally deliver another full game key /w preorder bonus, lol.

Judging by the chat I just had with an Amazon rep, it doesn't look like PC pre-orders are getting the Blood Money pack anymore. Noticed it wasn't listed as a pre-order bonus on the PC page yesterday afternoon, and according to the rep he's only seeing it as available for the PS4 and XB1 versions, but he's forwarding it to the tech team and I'm supposed to get an email when they have more information.

BorntoPlay

tbf any hitman keys I get aren't going back to GAF- that'd pretty much be when I bought witcher 3 keys from GAF for friends irl at the price I got them for (~$20, I still don't own Witcher 3, lol)

So yeah, If someone is crazy enough to sell me a game at $15 less than everyone is paying, that's...not...really something to complain about? :X

edit: Wait
Am I actually being told it's scummy if a friend wants this game, say at $25 or so, and I ask in BST for it, on the basis I sold my key at standard price?
Yeah no, if people choose to buy or sell in BST as they want, it's their prerogative. I removed the post since people felt offended by that because I had my own key, but for reference, pretty sure you can buy for friends, rule is no trading offsite, not other specifics on it and to members offsite >_>

Why don't you just sold your code to your friend in the first place?

Salsa

me being frustrated with some stuff IRL so decided to play some videogames + XCOM 2 Ironman on hard and losing 4 squad mates because I failed an 80% success sniper headshot = possibly the worst decision i've ever made

fuck my life

Soulflarz

Banned
Why don't you just sold your code to your friend in the first place?

"Soul tell me when Hitman is $20 or less, I'll get it then" "k"
I sold my code offsite my other purchase in BST. $20 isn't the same as the $35 I got.

me being frustrated with some stuff IRL so decided to play some videogames + XCOM 2 Ironman on hard and losing 4 squad mates because I failed an 80% success sniper headshot = possibly the worst decision i've ever made

fuck my life

Alcohol helps salsa :3

Mivey

fuck my life
At least in real life you can always save scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom