• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
But didn't you just say you made $20 on it? You'd have to sell that key for $35.

Yes, I made $20 on my Hitman key, then put up a buy to see if I could get a key for a friend at the price he said he'd buy it when it hit that low.

I didn't sell my friend the key for $20.

...I'm confused what's being misread here.

pahamrick

Who cares if he sold it for however much and was checking to see if someone wanted to off-load a copy for $22 or whatever? If someone wants to sell a copy for that much to him, good on them.

I mean, no one seemed to bat an eye when someone bought a shit ton of keys for ROTR from Newegg for a penny each and was flipping them for $20 each instead of letting gaffers know about the price mistake so they could get in on it for the penny price mistake themselves.

Soul flips a key and looks for another copy cheap and he's suddenly the enemy. Let's hug this shit out, we don't need more negativity in here. That's what drives people away.

I still miss you in here Lash.

Soulflarz

Banned
the irony of me being the main guy who was against the 1 cent steam keys.

but that's because I'm not against flipping or price errors. I'm against intentionally not disclosing where your keys come from.

Salsa

anyone know how much time I have left to charge my card before they just cancel the order? Amazon just sent me a "payment declined" on the Hitman pre-order and it's fucking 3AM

guessing im fucked? :/

is there any amazon transferable credit or something? we just gona lose $15 hitman to thin air

edit: according to support I have 24 hours. we'll see

Sarcasm

Who cares if he sold it for however much and was checking to see if someone wanted to off-load a copy for $22 or whatever? If someone wants to sell a copy for that much to him, good on them.

I mean, no one seemed to bat an eye when someone bought a shit ton of keys for ROTR from Newegg for a penny each and was flipping them for $20 each instead of letting gaffers know about the price mistake so they could get in on it for the penny price mistake themselves.

Soul flips a key and looks for another copy cheap and he's suddenly the enemy. Let's hug this shit out, we don't need more negativity in here. That's what drives people away.

I still miss you in here Lash.

People did freak out about it though lol.

But yes kind of odd that soul is getting shit on for something like this. When I say odd I mean lame.

BorntoPlay

anyone know how much time I have left to charge my card before they just cancel the order? Amazon just sent me a "payment declined" on the Hitman pre-order and it's fucking 3AM

is there any amazon transferable credit or something? we just gona lose $15 hitman to thin air

you have 3 days until your order is canceled....

Soulflarz

Banned

edit: according to support I have 24 hours. we'll see

zzzz got you covered

Kaleinc

Banned
Naruto Shippuden selling more than SFV in the Feb NPD....

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

RIP Capcom
SF is almost in the same league as KT ports, no keyboard remap yet, right? Capcom is finished this gen, one hot mess after another.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
SF is almost in the same league as KT ports, no keyboard remap yet, right? Capcom is finished this gen, one hot mess after another.

Dead or Alive 5 has a lot of single player content tho. The online is Ranked only but eh its there.

pahamrick

Those were in bst

anyways, quick, before I sleep

Salsa ordered with a card.

If I email him a $16 gift card it's all good right?

Honestly couldn't say, for digital pre-orders I don't think you can apply a gift card to an existing order for payment as I tried to do that but it wasn't an option for me at the time.

Honestly couldn't say, for digital pre-orders I don't think you can apply a gift card to an existing order for payment as I tried to do that but it wasn't an option for me at the time.

You can. I've done it several times in the past. What I don't know is if you can do it after they tried to charge your order once and it failed.

pahamrick

You can. I've done it several times in the past. What I don't know is if you can do it after they tried to charge your order once and it failed.

Huh. I didn't see an option for applying a gift card to it, unless they changed the method and the help thing was wrong.

MUnited83

For you.
Huh. I didn't see an option for applying a gift card to it, unless they changed the method and the help thing was wrong.

When you redeem a gift card you get amazon credit directly redeem to your account so it should work in anything they sell
So it's not a question of applying the gift card, but redeeming the gift card first and using the money on it.

pahamrick

When you redeem a gift card you get amazon credit directly redeem to your account so it should work in anything they sell

Gotcha. Didn't realize they would pull from the Amazon credit first, because my card was still listed as the method of payment and I didn't see the option to change it from my debit card to the credit / gift card.

Soulflarz

Banned
gift card stuck in processing
might just go to bed and hope it works

but if I were to do that...
I'd be leaving Salsa...to the Sharks...

Uzzy

Chun-Li, Cammy, Laura and Hot Ryu are better than Honkers, Nyotengu, Christie and Helena though.

Hektor

Unhappy dispairday tizoc, pupupupu~~

FUCK NO. I put that game on my WL just a week ago, because i'm in the mood for another Ride to Hell experience. Why.

Is Not A Hero worth buying for $3.24? The videos makes it look fun but I want some feedback.

header.jpg

It's 2D Vanquish. Does that sound 3.24$ worth to you? It should.

So, if I were to pick up one Total War game which one should it be? So many of theme :x

Shogun 2 if it should besomething more recent.

Tizoc

Thanks everyone, it'll be my b-day in 12 hours' time actually XP
So everyone be here in 12 hours' time for a giveaway, nothing too grand but a little something that's a little special :p

Salsa

XCOM2 is way harder than UE

did 4 ironman runs today

learnin the ropes

Hitman downloadin. I like the episodic format for this. Can take my time with it and still be part of release hype for each one

Stardew Valley am cry. 20 hours in fucking 2 days was a lot anyway, gotta take a break

Popstar

Does linking your Humble account to Steam do anything?

It used to allow you to redeem things directly into your Steam account. But then Valve removed the API. But a "link your Steam account" button has since reappeared.

Does linking your Humble account to Steam do anything?

It used to allow you to redeem things directly into your Steam account. But then Valve removed the API. But a "link your Steam account" button has since reappeared.

The only thing I've noticed is if you already own the game it won't allow you to generate a key, only a humble link to allow you to share it with someone else. Though that system isn't perfect, I've been able to get keys on some stuff I already own.

Dr Dogg

No AssCreed this year, Britain is dropping out of Europe both finically and football-y hand over fist, Valve has killed the card market, Microsoft is trying to kill Windows as we know it, Lionhead is consigned to the annual of history, now Street Fighter V has killed the series. Great start to 2016. I need new hobbies.

Ozium

No AssCreed this year, Britain is dropping out of Europe both finically and football-y hand over fist, Valve has killed the card market, Microsoft is trying to kill Windows as we know it, Lionhead is consigned to the annual of history, now Street Fighter V has killed the series. Great start to 2016. I need new hobbies.

Only Trump can save us now

All your favourite musicians died too.

:)

dex3108

Well you will have Watch_Dogs 2 :D

Uzzy

England are going to get the Grand Slam in the Six Nations, so that's something at least.

Only Trump can save us now

2016 is a mess, a big fat mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom