• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Lol, Hitman crashed on me after the first cut-scene. Actually, the loading screen is just stuck at 75%-

There's no real borderless gaming for this game? There only borderless (with borders!), fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen...

Must be a sign, that I shouldn't play Hitman.

Installing Trails in the Sky: First Chapter.

madjoki

Lol, Hitman crashed on me after the first cut-scene. Actually, the loading screen is just stuck at 75%-

There's no real borderless gaming for this game? There only borderless (with borders!), fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen...

Must be a sign, that I shouldn't play Hitman.

Installing Trails in the Sky: First Chapter.

"Fullscreen" is borderless fullscreen.

rtcn63

That happened to me in the beta. Well, it CTD'd. Did you try setting details to low?

And did the girl in Dreadout always look like Lara?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Is there a reason we dont have Trails of Cold Steel on pc or any of the other games except the tits series?

Cold Steel has no native PC version, whereas the older TitS titles did have PC code to work with from the start. It's just a matter of XSEED working with what they have.

Falcom is well aware of the continued demand for their titles on PC, but there's not much reason to expect Cold Steel anytime soon. Falcom is not well enough financially to support porting it themselves, XSEED doesn't have nearly enough staff or cash flow to make a dedicated port team, and a third party porthouse doesn't seem to be on the table just yet.

Momentary

Banned
CAVE is teasing Ketsui on Twitter atm:
https://twitter.com/cavegames/status/708306484367523840
ketsui_zpsf7en8u8p.png

OH SHIT SON!

rtcn63

I don't want to go Low. Do I really have to go Low on settings already? I'm on a GTX 780, i5 and 16GB of RAM. I wanted to at least go Medium.

With my 670, I'm low/off on everything. I was able to put details to medium, but I had to lock it to 30fps or it would stutter like a motherfucker. (Well, it still does but not as badly)

The crashing and the settings might not be related though to be honest.

Salsa

im playing with everything on low and off

I bet a lot of us are

honestly game still looks very decent, so im not that bothered. steady 60 outside of very crowded areas

nbx0SGB.jpg

Benedict

I still haven't seen the latest movie...
A speeding ticket (my first!) means I'm living cheaper than usual this month.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Dark Forces -- MB-AC76538A98828291
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-2664C0304E20B0A8 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-F0FD2753EA31D404 - Taken by Endruen. 8 entrants total.

t1457735292z1.png

AHA-Lambda

Finally, home from uni and work. Can now get into killing fools in Hitman >:)

Big shout out to DerExperte for providing me his spare key at cost, big thanks man ^_^

Pachimari

Wait wait wait, I thought the latest GeForce Experience driver were safe???

My monitors are going crazy. Two of them are black, while the third one is blinking like there's no tomorrow and only has anything visible in the top 20px.

Seriously?

I'm on mobile now. Should I restart my computer?

Pachimari

Seems like I saved it restarting my computer. Windows 10 also updated and installed something I don't know what is, so that might have saved me.

Now my GeForce drivers are at 364.51.

Tizoc

It's past midnight over here so it's my b-day, thanks to all the GAFfers in the past few pages :3
Have a quick giveaway, another one will be up later, mainly to get rid of spares :V Please let me know if you encounter issues redeeming your keys
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Adventures of Pip -- MB-FE6894A165EF1364 - Taken by dot. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-1CDB01AC32AB5E57 - Taken by FLD. 6 entrants total.
Trails in the Sky Second Chapter -- MB-02D2AEF06B8A14A5 - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 36 entrants total.
Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas -- MB-FAF2E2EC5EBF7241 - Taken by redlacs. 11 entrants total.
Switchcars -- MB-4A7391335877EE88 - Taken by Eila. 4 entrants total.
Warmachine Tactics -- MB-DD78162AB196453C - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
The Legend of Dark Witch -- MB-5A200FB88B89E2F9 - Taken by kagamin. 4 entrants total.
GRAV -- MB-7B5E734D8B694C48 - Taken by CarbonatedFalcon. 8 entrants total.
Ladra -- MB-4F51D82F644E57D7 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Sentinels of the Multiverse -- MB-C0485955178F79FB - Taken by XShagrath. 2 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-2D1354D7A241B128 - Taken by fspm. 8 entrants total.
Tembo the Badass Elephant -- MB-8BC6A5132853FA62 - Taken by Teppic. 10 entrants total.
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara -- MB-7E1FF27604C505E1 - Taken by data. 8 entrants total.
I am Bread -- MB-29D9028544E76D88 - Taken by SSPssp. 11 entrants total.

t1457737332z1.png

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada gets beta, new trailer
Combat on an epic, great scale looks neato.
I'll quote this again:
Yup, it makes sense.
OK see this is the kind of posts that gets you BLOCKED from my giveaways :V
You'd be surprised how much value changes when you are on a budget like me. It doesn't take away from the quality of the game though.
It's past midnight over here so it's my b-day, thanks to all the GAFfers in the past few pages :3
Have a quick giveaway, another one will be up later, mainly to get rid of spares :V Please let me know if you encounter issues redeeming your keys
Happy actual birthday this time ;)

Erekiddo

Marlow Briggs? Hot? Since when?!

Additionally, happy birthday.

Endruen

Shit! I missed the TitS raffle. If I win the SC I will buy the first one.

Happy birthday!

Finally it's your birthday!

Happy birthday and that's a fantastic giveaway! I hope the winner plays Trails SC!

lEwACD5.png

Annubis

Happy Birthday

e2d3ae102071beb81b6a949254005a66.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom