• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

4 the Players

*looks angrily at my abandoned ps4*

shakingfist.gif

fantomena

Everytime I press on a community tab in the client "Veryfing log-in" pops up. Why?

Edit: not all the time, it seems it only happens if I haven't used the community tabs for a while (hours?).

Ludens

Banned
Everytime I press on a community tab in the client "Veryfing log-in" pops up. Why?

I posted about this too, but nobody replied. It's happening after I activated the authenticator here.

Playfire rewards are back. hitman. lol

Yeah:
http://blog.playfire.com/2016/03/playfire-rewards-hitman.html

Pretty much useless. Play the game for two hours and get a 75% off on other Hitman games (bundled several times, given for free both on PC and PSPlus etc).

AHA-Lambda

Urgh, just noticed one of the cables on my wifi antenna, that came with my mobo, that's plugged into the back of my PC is slightly frayed (I do remember the cables being flimsy as shit though).

Sellotaped it up a bit and everything seems fine.

On a scale of 1 to "you're already dead", how screwed am I? :p

That feel when you get a booster pack for a 6-card set, and a couple of trades or buy/sells will get you the badge, but you can't use mobile authenticator and selling one card takes two weeks.

I guess I should feel like I'm free from this nonsense now.

Jadax

I guess I should feel like I'm free from this nonsense now.

^^ This

Just let it go. Got to wean yourself off this feeling of dependence (atleast in my case). Same thing happened when I left WoW in 2006, then Dota Allstars, then SWOTR, then Astroempires, then Football Identity...

ffs..I get so easily addicted to pointless stuff.

Hektor

Trying to sell my Oxenfree cards:

Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

An error occurred trying to confirm your listing. Please try again later.

Thanks steam

Jawmuncher

Sorry!

Thanks steam

Sorry!
An error was encountered while reading this post:

An error occurred trying to read your post. Will try again later.

Ludens

Banned

Sorry!

Thanks steam

Gabe is doing this for you. Go on Reddit/Twitter/whatever and publicy say thanks to him.

- many Japanese console franchises like Disgaea, Danganronpa hitting PC
- developers like vanillaware showing interest in the platform
- niche PC exclusives getting localized (e.g. Trails 3rd)
- games like Warcraft III, Diablo II, Baldurs Gate II, Age of Empires II/Age of Mythology getting new patches and/or content
- big exclusives like Legion, Star Citizen, Routine, Torment, etc on the way
- console exclusives like Gears of War 4, Forza, Killer Instinct finally hitting PC
- amazing multiplats like overwatch, deus ex, mirrors edge, dark Souls iii incoming
- even Sony is on board with Helldivers and the upcoming Everyone's Going to the Rapture
- esports are growing and bigger than ever
- VR is about to change the landscape on the platform

forget golden age - PC is entering a god damned platinum age.

dex3108

Damn 114K concurrent players for The Division on Steam. This must be most popular Ubisoft game on Steam in like ever. I never thought that i will see Ubisoft game beat Valve game in concurrent players xD

Damn 114K concurrent players for The Division on Steam. This must be most popular Ubisoft game on Steam in like ever. I never thought that i will see Ubisoft game beat Valve game in concurrent players xD
Shame. I'm just sad Ubi gonna go MMO-lite for more and more games from now on.

dex3108

Shame. I'm just sad Ubi gonna go MMO-lite for more and more games from now on.

Not really. In this year they will release For Honor that has SP and MP but it is not MMO lite, South Park that is probably SP only, Far Cry Primal is SP only, Ghost Recon will be coop but you will be able to play solo offline, Watch_Dogs 2 will be like WD1 with invasions or something like that but they will have one unannounced MMO like game too.

Not really. In this year they will release For Honor that has SP and MP but it is not MMO lite, South Park that is probably SP only, Far Cry Primal is SP only, Ghost Recon will be coop but you will be able to play solo offline, Watch_Dogs 2 will be like WD1 with invasions or something like that but they will have one unannounced MMO like game too.

I think he's referring to this new Ubisoft stance for their future games.
- Ubisoft reaffirms that they're becoming a games-as-a-service company and strongly value online connectivity and especially the ability of players to play together going forward.
- Ubisoft notes that how after Destiny gamers are far more accepting of having online-always games and it's a not really a problem for them anymore. Ubisoft has also worked hard on their server backend to make this more reliable.

Jawmuncher

You can only pull online only games for MP centric titles. People don't want Assassin Creed online only unless the work is filled with other assassins running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom