• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. In this year they will release For Honor that has SP and MP but it is not MMO lite, South Park that is probably SP only, Far Cry Primal is SP only, Ghost Recon will be coop but you will be able to play solo offline, Watch_Dogs 2 will be like WD1 with invasions or something like that but they will have one unannounced MMO like game too.
Well, obviously decisions for future games with Division's success in mind will take effect not in the immediate future.
^^

Jawmuncher

Pretty sure he meant a good game.

Don't go there
2814912-5261176112-Juras.jpg

Anteater

what's up with games letting me rebinding keyboard keys but not my controller?

Street Fighter V

man i haven't gotten better since street fighter 2, all my messages I got when I played sf4 were basically pitying messages like "you're so weak..." instead of hateful ones

Li Kao

You know I've finally started Witcher 1 again after dropping it not long after launch and damn, this is testing my patience.

Environments are still nice but the characters are no lookers, and the animation is laughable. I guess it's the price to pay for an older title and the first game from a beginning developer... but then the French dub is no good and above all I'm supremely fed up with this shitty plot that do not advance. I'm still not in the first city so maybe I'm impatient, but so far the game acts like there is a plot when in fact... man it's really a big word for what it delivers for the time being.
And the little plot there is is still as badly delivered as I remembered. The first appearance of the king of the wild hunt is still nonsensically bad.

I fear that after years of playing dumbed down games I have gone stupid. That or Witcher 1 is not a great game.

Anteater

You know I've finally started Witcher 1 again after dropping it not long after launch and damn, this is testing my patience.

Environments are still nice but the characters are no lookers, and the animation is laughable. I guess it's the price to pay for an older title and the first game from a beginning developer... but then the French dub is no good and above all I'm supremely fed up with this shitty plot that do not advance. I'm still not in the first city so maybe I'm impatient, but so far the game acts like there is a plot when in fact... man it's really a big word for what it delivers for the time being.
And the little plot there is is still as badly delivered as I remembered. The first appearance of the king of the wild hunt is still nonsensically bad.

I fear that after years of playing dumbed down games I have gone stupid. That or Witcher 1 is not a great game.

just go play w2

MUnited83

For you.
Yeah, and big time at that! 75% off for the Hitman collection which is 40 bucks at their shop lol. What a steal.

lol, that's amusing

"Hey guys, most of the people buying the game now are already previous fans of the series. What should we give them?"

"Duh, obviously a coupon for the previous games they already played! While you're at it, make it so it's not even close to the maximum discount it has ever gotten!"

giphy.gif

Uzzy

Hmm. Pillars 2 seems like the safest bet. But I'm surprised they aren't going the KS route with it.

They still might do. We've had Kickstarters for other games that are publisher supported before.

Pillars 2 seems the most likely, but there's other things I'd like to see. Maybe a Grand Strategy Game set in Eora, the Pillars world, would be interesting.

Anteater

dual wielding is cool in dark souls 2, never actually dual wielded before

but why hasn't anyone told me that would allow me to have fast start up attack using a dagger on one hand while still doing damage with the weapon on my other hand when i asked

dual wielding is cool in dark souls 2, never actually dual wielded before

but why hasn't anyone told me that would allow me to have fast start up attack using a dagger on one hand while still doing damage with the weapon on my other hand when i asked
Holding UGS with both hands, Rose Shield on back and Child's Mask made for some groundpunding fun.

Wait a minute. I'm mixing up my souls. DS2 had no child mask I think.

it costs money

is it really actually good

i never played those farming games

It's well worth it. The game has goals, but you can proceed at your own pace. So you can make it relaxing and casual, or you can go balls to the wall and play it almost like a time management game. There are a few things to do (farming, fishing, dungeons, later on animals) and of course getting married.

It's a lot of fun. I've already put more than 60 hours into it.

zkylon

zkylewd
speaking of pillars, i tried starting it out but i'm not in the mood for it

i might just not buy tits and buy disgaea instead

sounds a lot more like my thing

i kinda don't feel like playing anything

i'm bummed out

Monooboe

Anyone else got the Direct2Drive code for 60% off? That works just for one hour. Can't seem to get it to work. Was thinking about getting FarCry Primal.

JustLynx

Movie Bundle - https://www.gamebundle.com/gb/moviebundle/

$1 Tier
Diving Normal – published by Devolver Digital Films
Coffee, Kill Boss – published by Devolver Digital Films
A Survey of Open Space – published by Devolver Digital Films

BTA Tier
Motivational Growth – published by Devolver Digital Films
Circle the Wagen – published by Devolver Digital Films
King of Herrings – published by Devolver Digital Films
Mystery Movie - Revealed March 17th – published by Devolver Digital Films

$5 Tier
In the Shadow – published by Devolver Digital Films
Let’s Ruin it With Babies – published by Devolver Digital Films
Soft in the Head – published by Devolver Digital Films
Mystery Movie - Revealed March 24th – published by Devolver Digital Films

madjoki

Anyone else got the Direct2Drive code for 60% off? That works just for one hour. Can't seem to get it to work. Was thinking about getting FarCry Primal.

"Offer valid from March 12, 2016 at 12PM PDT and ends March 12, 2016 at 1PM PDT."

That's not yet. Seems like they sent codes too early.

Monooboe

"Offer valid from March 12, 2016 at 12PM PDT and ends March 12, 2016 at 1PM PDT."

Aaah alright, I had itchy finger, might be good to use the time to reflect if I really need FC Primal now that I'm fully into The Division.

Phinor

Also, there will be exceptions, some titles not eligible. Unless they screw up, expect every title you might consider buying to be not eligible. Still, worth a try.

Cru Jones

Movie Bundle - https://www.gamebundle.com/gb/moviebundle/

$1 Tier
Diving Normal – published by Devolver Digital Films
Coffee, Kill Boss – published by Devolver Digital Films
A Survey of Open Space – published by Devolver Digital Films

BTA Tier
Motivational Growth – published by Devolver Digital Films
Circle the Wagen – published by Devolver Digital Films
King of Herrings – published by Devolver Digital Films
Mystery Movie - Revealed March 17th – published by Devolver Digital Films

$5 Tier
In the Shadow – published by Devolver Digital Films
Let’s Ruin it With Babies – published by Devolver Digital Films
Soft in the Head – published by Devolver Digital Films
Mystery Movie - Revealed March 24th – published by Devolver Digital Films

Thanks for posting about our bundle. We've had questions elsewhere about this, so I'll clarify now. These are the full movies, not the rentals.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wonder if Lionsgate still intends to release films on Steam. The Saw and Crank films appeared on SteamDB as part of the helpdesk leak but the apps have been gathering dust for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom