• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant understand why im liking Helldivers, the game is very repetitve and is more focused in multiplayer than playing alone, but even if thats the case im really enjoying it, probably because i can play it for a couple of minutes and then do something else.

Uzzy

I still cant understand why im liking Helldivers, the game is very repetitve and is more focused in multiplayer than playing alone, but even if thats the case im really enjoying it, probably because i can play it for a couple of minutes and then do something else.

Because you can play Klendathu Drop in the background on full blast, perhaps?

KingKong

Hitman is very weird. It seems like it was designed for the very few people who play Hitman levels over and over and 'find their own fun' but it also walks you through missions by default. I enjoyed the intro pack but I can't see myself checking in every month to play the new level for an hour or two

I don't know if I'll have the motivation to continue Oceanhorn. I'm 2 hours in (just beat the first big dungeon) and the game feels pretty generic and average so far. The story and the characters aren't particularly well written, the overall level design is kinda meh, the puzzles are laughably easy and the combat is super clunky. Even though it's not strictly spoken a Zelda-like, I did find ittle dew a lot more enjoyable. At least it tried to do it's own thing and not just copy a popular franchise.

Anteater

i just can't walk straight under the influence of alcohol

this wasn't a problem in dark souls 1

even though I fell to my death 510 times including the night I spent in Tomb of the Giants in pitch black, i still beat the game

edit:

omgggg

Khronico

Got the Total War Master Collection thingie.

Medieval Total War is prob one of my most played PC games but I never really played much of any of the later games in the series. I figured Rome 2 and Shogun 2 where good spots to jump back in.

Rome 2 seems pretty neat so far (I just finished the tutorial levels). Since Medieval 1 (and to a lesser extent Medieval 2) are my only good reference points, all of the new stuff they've added over time is pretty overwhelming at first. Only problem I have with it is it seems pretty... grungy graphically (Playing on Ultra with AA on). I played a bit of Shogun 2 afterwards and it seems far cleaner and more detailed than Rome 2's graphics.

JarrodL

Should I use DS2Fix with Scholar of the First Sin or is it good to go as is? The readme mentions durability bug fix, which I think has since been officially patched, and a couple crash fixes. Are those still relevant?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Is there any reason not to just sell all the steam cards that I have? Should I just sell them for the amount that steam recommends?

data

Is there any reason not to just sell all the steam cards that I have? Should I just sell them for the amount that steam recommends?

If you only care about getting the level 1 badge, then sell off the duplicates.

If you don't care about getting the foil badge, sell your foil cards.

If you don't care about getting the game's badge, sell all cards.

If there's a low amount of foil cards being supplied in the market, I suppose you could price your foils higher. I doubt people will buy more expensive cards when most people are going to put it at recommended anyways.

I tried to like this game, got it for free from ps+ but I was always debating with myself if I should buy it or not, luckily I never spent a cent on it cause I found it to be extremely boring. Would have sucked so much if I actually spent 20 bucks on it. Sony really needs to introduce a refund system, if they did I'd be more willing to give more games a shot.

more countries mod for XCOM 2

finally Uruguayans in my squad

the earth is now saved

weren't you the one that made a thread about how your whole team got wiped and that the aliens are about to finish their project thing? You're an embarrassment to the human race, you should be ashamed of your deeds

Salsa

weren't you the one that made a thread about how your whole team got wiped and that the aliens are about to finish their project thing? You're an embarrassment to the human race, you should be ashamed of your deeds

yeah, there were 2 argies on that squad

GO FIGURE

rtcn63

Playing Hitman. Put on unique disguise. Guy welcomes me in by name, go through the doors beside him. Get caught tresspassing and hunted.

Finally updated my bios. Nervewrecking shit for someone thats not comp savvy as me. Hope everythings ok. Msi does not make it easy w/ their shitty guides.

Finall got to play rocket league after so long, delorean feels so good

Finally updated my bios. Nervewrecking shit for someone thats not comp savvy as me. Hope everythings ok. Msi does not make it easy w/ their shitty guides.

Finall got to play rocket league after so long, delorean feels so good
The steps of updating MB BIOS is pretty much the same across all brands. Make bootable USB from provided image, boot from USB, run a certain executable, done.

spoke too soon. now it's stuck on installing update screen. i turned it off/on and it goes back to this screen. updates shouldn't take 30min+ right? I googled and some had their screen stuck for 20hrs+

rtcn63

was that on the top floor, on the attic?

Yep. I get that it's probably where they do their dank dark shit, but it's weird having people treat you like you've got free reign, only to not actually have it. Especially since Helmet is- well isn't he working with the lady mark? Maybe those guys aren't with her...

MUnited83

For you.
Yep. I get that it's probably where they do their dank dark shit, but it's weird having people treat you like you've got free reign, only to not actually have it. Especially since Helmet is- well isn't he working with the lady mark? Maybe those guys aren't with her...

Yeah, the staff guy at the door actually doesn't tell anyone if they can enter or not... he just lets you enter for whatever reason lol. Not even with just the Helmut disguise, he lets you in no matter what disguise you're in.
Basically, he's positioned like someone that supposedly should stop you, but he doesn't.

Had no clue Switchcars was in the March Humble Monthly Bundle. So here's something to celebrate for now.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-67201D5AC696A9F1 - Taken by Iron Badger. 1 entrants total. - Taken by fertygo. 1 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-84B22ADF9D810605 - Taken by Vazra. 1 entrants total.
Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-15BC33D4CCB8CF6D - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-830EE02F589A64FC - Taken by Regginator. 1 entrants total.
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon -- MB-3334B46C1297B0BB - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.

t1457836040z1.png

fertygo

Bah I thought I don't have it, sorry ramos :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for fertygo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fertygo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warhammer: Dawn of war -- MB-67201D5AC696A9F1 - Taken by Iron Badger. 1 entrants total.

t1457837780z1.png

rtcn63

Yeah, the staff guy at the door actually doesn't tell anyone if they can enter or not... he just lets you enter for whatever reason lol. Not even with just the Helmut disguise, he lets you in no matter what disguise you're in.
Basically, he's positioned like someone that supposedly should stop you, but he doesn't.

I'm like 42% sure he even calls me by name, so it seemed like it was all good in the hood.

Lain

Alright let's see how good Stardew is. Off to GOG.

Traitor.

I was waiting to receive my new mouse from Amazon and was surprised it didn't get here between the 10/11 as it said when I ordered it, so I went to look at my order only to find out all the items were still in my basket and I never finalized it. Whoops. Hopefully I get it by next week, the ghost clicking is driving me nuts.

I've watched about as many tutorials as I've played in warframe and I ain't mad. It's so weird and fun. Kind of like playing a game in The Fifth Element would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom