• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Oh god, i so want From to make a Pirate Souls game, this is such a good idea. With awesome sea monsters and pirates and things that are both like in PotC2.

Now i so know what i want From to do next.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think your translation needs a little work, especially the munter part.

google has failed me you say? I typed in "how to speak proper
chav
british" and thats the first hit I got :(

kagamin

I wanna go back to playing Elminage Gothic, but I wish I didn't feel like I have to break out graphing paper to map out areas, Etrian Odyssey spoiled me. :p

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4..._medium=SteamDB&utm_campaign=SteamDB App Page

Yohjo Simulator is back.

Edit: Glitch in the Matrix detected. Abort protocol!

redlacs

Q: now when everyone and their sister has a controller, is NHL series finally ready to return to pc?
A: no, they're probably planning bigger return - with implemented VR, so we can actualy enjoy playing a goaltender for once

rtcn63

People were saying the same thing about the Rift. VR is a thing. It's here. Our waifus need no longer be based in reality.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Blue Rose -- MB-45E1BDAF5368C0A3 - Taken by Regginator. 1 entrants total.

t1456793209z1.png

please use the code right away and let me know if it didn't work

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Stardew walley is at 72k sales on Steamspy but as it's still selling really good I guess in reality it's even higher.

Got my first gaming PC (thanks Need a new PC GAF). I've had a Steam account for a bit but haven't really been able to run most of the games I've bought until now. Is this thread used to exchange Steam ID's? Just wanted to add some folk, mainly. My Steam ID is retrobrando.

Been playing Undertale for a few hours today (just had to test my new PC muscle on it) and it's fantastic.

edit: just saw the Steam ID form in the OP, so I'll use that :)

def sim

Most of my budget for PC this year will probably go towards a new GPU and a g-sync monitor. VR will have to wait for now. :/

Jawmuncher

Got my first gaming PC (thanks Need a new PC GAF). I've had a Steam account for a bit but haven't really been able to run most of the games I've bought until now. Is this thread used to exchange Steam ID's? Just wanted to add some folk, mainly. My Steam ID is retrobrando.

Been playing Undertale for a few hours today (just had to test my new PC muscle on it) and it's fantastic.

Nice. Welcome to steam.

Anno

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom