• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Got my first gaming PC (thanks Need a new PC GAF). I've had a Steam account for a bit but haven't really been able to run most of the games I've bought until now. Is this thread used to exchange Steam ID's? Just wanted to add some folk, mainly. My Steam ID is retrobrando.

Been playing Undertale for a few hours today (just had to test my new PC muscle on it) and it's fantastic.

edit: just saw the Steam ID form in the OP, so I'll use that :)

Welcome to the thread Brandon.

Sch1sm

Got my first gaming PC (thanks Need a new PC GAF). I've had a Steam account for a bit but haven't really been able to run most of the games I've bought until now. Is this thread used to exchange Steam ID's? Just wanted to add some folk, mainly. My Steam ID is retrobrando.

Been playing Undertale for a few hours today (just had to test my new PC muscle on it) and it's fantastic.

InfiniteNine approves of your current game choice. Well, a lot of us do. What ending are you going for? Genocide? Pacifist? Scum Neutral?

Welcome!

InfiniteNine approves of your current game choice. Well, a lot of us do. What ending are you going for? Genocide? Pacifist? Scum Neutral?

No idea, didn't even know anything about that :p though I guess I can understand the spare functionality now going by those possibilities.

Also thanks for the welcomes, seems like a decent lot of people :p

kagamin

Welcome!

Welcome to the thread :)

Have you ever heard about Way of the Samurai 4? It's one of the PC games that you should definitely have in your watch list.

Sch1sm

No idea, didn't even know anything about that :p though I guess I can understand the spare functionality now going by those possibilities.

Also thanks for the welcomes, seems like a decent lot of people :p

Genocide is when you kill everything. Pacifist is when you go through without killing a single soul. You get different outcomes depending. I went for the two extremes, personally.

Also, added you on Steam.

Have you ever heard about Way of the Samurai 4? It's one of the PC games that you should definitely have in your watch list.

Nope, but I have now. Will do.

Genocide is when you kill everything. Pacifist is when you go through without killing a single soul. You get different outcomes depending. I went for the two extremes, personally.

I'll fall into neutral it seems. Also thanks for the add.

Welcome to SteamGAF.

Don't be a Shane!
LNUfgQn.png

I won't pull a Kurt Russel so I'll avoid linking Stardew Valley in this post.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

Welcome to SteamGAF we're a group of nice people.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

Welcome! If you enjoy a darker RPG story I'd also suggest playing LISA: The Painful.

This is a pretty dark tale in a Children of Men situation where men are only left on Earth, but the protagonist Brad finds an abandoned female baby and raises her in secret with his friends, then year's later secrets out and she is gone and this is where your journey begins.

rtcn63

Don't get the love for the Force Gun. In Dead Space 1, even nearly fully upgraded, it's super inconsistent with regards to damage. I've killed some enemies in two hits, other times having to unload half a clip. The alt-fire doesn't help much either. Whereas the Plasma Cutter dismembers in 1-2 hits, making quick work out of almost everything.

This is a pretty dark tale in a Children of Men situation where men are only left on Earth, but the protagonist Brad finds an abandoned female baby and raises her in secret with his friends, then year's later secrets out and she is gone and this is where your journey begins.

The screens look... interesting :p But I'll also consider it.

Parsnip

Hello and welcome to the best gaf community.
Feel free to add me as well.

Welcome. Don't forget that PC gaming means having a (console)generation over-spanning games catalog to choose from, not only new releases. (don't leave me alone playing older games :eek:)

tuxfool

Banned

Welcome.

I'll be shilling Shadowrun:Dragonfall. Any other of the Shadowrun games will do too.

Nzyme32

Welcome to the party pal!

I'll say, pick up Antichamber, and get yourself Civ V. They are both amazing games

Hello and welcome to the best gaf community.
Feel free to add me as well.

Added. But only because you have an Emma Stone avatar.

Welcome. Don't forget that PC gaming means having a (console)generation over-spanning games catalog to choose from, not only new releases. (don't leave me alone playing older games :eek:)

Hey, two of the biggest games I've been excited to revisit were Lords of Shadow and Bioshock Infinite as they were pretty lacking performance wise on the last gen systems. But they look and run wonderfully here. Entering Colombia at 1080p/60fps sure was something.

Welcome to the party pal!

I'll say, pick up Antichamber, and get yourself Civ V. They are both amazing games

Have heard great things about Antichamber in particular.

Phil Spencer is really cool, and talks a good internet game. Too bad about working for a company that actively loathes PC gaming, though.

Soulflarz

Banned

Welcome to animeGAF :3

EdmondD

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Outlast -- MB-872022D9D7AED157 - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.
Divekick -- MB-FA43B2B27FF5A053 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-AC4C5CC5AE4ED0CD - Taken by Costa1774. 2 entrants total.

t1456808510z1.png

rtcn63

First day working 8 to 5 with an hour lunch feels very odd coming from fast food.

Much better though.

Office job? People shit on them for being soul-sucking, but being able to sit for much of the day is glorious compared to standing/running around in front of a register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom