• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
350 people on TT and they can't do localization for their games nor bug fixing. If we get a localization, usually it's like one or two years later like Walking Dead S1, and usually the translation is so poor (the fan-made patch is much better than the official translation),
Plus don't forget the PC tax we got with GOT and Borderlands 2-3€ more compared to PS4 version.

Happy Spring everybody!

We got 6" of snow.

Yup. Today is one of the 3 or 4 days every year where I wake up and go "Remember, you *chose* to move from SF to Boston. You *chose* this. You have nobody to blame but yourself." I think it's one of the reasons I keep going back to Coachella and Burning Man; they're necessary book-ends of the Dark Season of Sorrow in Boston

Then again, where I am currently at I get to wake up to ducks on a pond instead of homeless people pooping on my doorstep, and the farm at the end of the street does a great CSA instead of hookers using the top of my street to give car blowjobs, so maybe leaving SF wasn't *that* terrible of an idea after all...

MUnited83

For you.
Well if they never respond and I see them shitposting about this subject again, I've just bookmarked my post and will spam it at them every time.

It's Bboy AJ. He has shitposted about Kickstarter projects several times. How is his tag about headphones instead of Kickstarter is beyond me really :p

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's Bboy AJ. He has shitposted about Kickstarter projects several times. How is his tag about headphones instead of Kickstarter is beyond me really :p
It's especially weird because he doesn't even post in here usually.

It's like he has a Google alert setup just for this.

Neptunia U Video settings.

Same as every time, so I am sure its a good port:

17C2F14B2D60EA3B965B50406AEF7994AEFFEE36

Volimar

Star Realms had an update and when clicking on the game to remind me what it was a recent news piece caught my eye.

Everyone at White Wizard Games is excited to finally launch Star Realms on Steam! There has been some confusion about "free to play" and we hope this announcement helps to clear it up. As we say in the full description below, a purchase of the Full Version is required to play online against other players. For a low price, you receive:

•Online play with global rankings.
•Challenge a friend online.
•Play the AI on 3 different difficulty settings.
•9 additional campaign missions.
•Play against opponents regardless of their operating system.

Without purchase, you can play single-player against the AI and play the first campaign mission. Thank you for playing Star Realms!

"free to play" indeed

Nabs

Far Cry Primal is surprisingly fun. It started getting good once I gained the power to corrupt the minds of poor animals.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluesun,exe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/202170/header.jpg?t=1447354909 http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/292140/header.jpg?t=1447361146 http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/39150/header.jpg?t=1447359500 http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/200010/header_292x136.jpg

SLEEPING DOGS -- MB-32EAE7FE10D0E99E - Taken by Purkake4. 35 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-49B3109296846C8A - Taken by gaiadyne. 33 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY VIII -- MB-DFE0460FF9A55B1A - Taken by Diedac. 44 entrants total.
QUANTUM CONUNDRUM -- MB-2BFE2C305844C96E - Taken by S1n1st3r. 20 entrants total.

So even though the square bundle I bought had the definitive version listed it seems like the sleeping dogs key might be the original version so keep that in mind if you want to enter.

http://secondapps.com/countdown/t1458590639z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom