• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Gocco of War is $13.99 as part of the Week Long Deals. I heard good stuff about the game but I already play a lot of multiplayer games so adding one more probably won't be the wisest thing...for now.

Kero Blaster is $6.99 though and I'm more tempted with that one.

Kero Blaster is fucking awesome one of my fav. steam games of 2015.
Just buy it. It has good replayability a kickass soundtrack AND YOU PLAY AS A FROG WHO JETPACKS AND BURNS THINGS WITH A FLAMETHROWER
AND WEARS A JACKET

Shantom

quote for Far Cry Primal Uplay keys
Thank you, amazing giveaway!
Gocco of War is $13.99 as part of the Week Long Deals. I heard good stuff about the game but I already play a lot of multiplayer games so adding one more probably won't be the wisest thing...for now.

Kero Blaster is $6.99 though and I'm more tempted with that one.

A lot of Playism and Koei games on sale this week. One Way Heroics Plus for 60% off is the most tempting for me.

I assume there isn't any news about the confirmation on sales. Current stuff doesn't even work for me, it just fails and prompt me to try again later. I guess the days of Steam Card Money days are turely over.
Maybe that would remove the barrier for me to start buying from humble store, gmg and the rest, without the money on wallet their offers seem better.

I don't remember having bought/got Dropsy but it shows in my library in the client as well as on the storepage.

What is happening? I did not get this.

Dark Souls III - PC Performance article
First port report for the PC version of Dark Souls III:

PC graphics detailed and performance:
http://www.gamestar.de/videos/specials,20/dark-souls-3,87911.html

Article:
http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/dark-souls-3/artikel/darl_souls_3,52353,3269720.html

It's german. I wrote down some quick translations.

Beat me with Kirkhammers if old :)

- Max FPS: 60fps (even with ini tweaks)
- "GTX 770 enough for 60fps in highest settings". GTX 760 offers around 40-45fps in max. settings. So take the GTX770 numbers with a grain of salt. I think you will have to turn some settings down on the GTX770 or play with 50fps average.
- No specific settings for HBAO+/MSAA/SMAA. SSAO from Low to High and AA on and off - That's it.
- Dual Core CPU is enough to start the game :/ (no comment about performance). Long loading times though.
- M+KB controls are iffy. Mouse has trouble with 4K resolution.
- Game crashed a couple of times (FROM told them that they are still optimizing).
- They use an 980 ti in the Video. 2,4 GB VRAM on max. texture settings in 1080p.#
- Uses the Bloodborne engine
- 8GB RAM more than enough

That's it. Enjoy :) And remember ... unoptimized drivers and the game is still unfinished

zkylon

zkylewd
i just want to see what mass effect andromeda's about

with all the elitelike games i wonder if a new mass effect would try to deliver on that mass effect 1 promise of doing like planetary exploration on top of the rpg stuff

for all the shit i gave mass effect 3 i'd be super down for a new one, specially if it's like starting over and maybe just trying to collectively forget 3

Corpekata

Banned
Is there a way to quickly and easily change desktop resolution? For a few games, mostly ones that are borderless windowed only, I want to try at 4k, and if they're DX11 IIRC the only way to do so is to change your desktop resolution first. But switching to it, and switching back when done playing is kind of tedious with having to dig around in the NVCP. Want to see if there's some sort of script I can run maybe that's just some icons on the desktop or something.

Is there a way to quickly and easily change desktop resolution? For a few games, mostly ones that are borderless windowed only, I want to try at 4k, and if they're DX11 IIRC the only way to do so is to change your desktop resolution first. But switching to it, and switching back when done playing is kind of tedious with having to dig around in the NVCP. Want to see if there's some sort of script I can run maybe that's just some icons on the desktop or something.

right click on desktop click Screen Resolution

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of bluesun,exe, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluesun,exe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

QUANTUM CONUNDRUM -- MB-2BFE2C305844C96E - Taken by S1n1st3r. 20 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY VIII -- MB-DFE0460FF9A55B1A - Taken by Diedac. 44 entrants total.

t1458590161z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of bluesun,exe, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluesun,exe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
SLEEPING DOGS -- MB-32EAE7FE10D0E99E - Taken by Purkake4. 35 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-49B3109296846C8A - Taken by gaiadyne. 33 entrants total.
FINAL FANTASY VIII -- MB-DFE0460FF9A55B1A - Taken by Diedac. 44 entrants total.
QUANTUM CONUNDRUM -- MB-2BFE2C305844C96E - Taken by S1n1st3r. 20 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for FINAL FANTASY VIII was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for QUANTUM CONUNDRUM was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1458590639z1.png

FLD

Ugh, just noticed that Dark Souls III went up in price on the Canadian store. Even after the loyalty discount it costs like an extra 12 bucks now. -_-

It's getting to the point where it feels like I'm being punished for not pre-ordering the very second a game goes up. Seriously getting sick of this bullshit...

Are there any cheaper options like Nuuvem or whatever available yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom