• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually just play JRPGs on PS4, might keep it for Final Fantasy, actually. Least MS' exclusives are coming to PC now too.

100% agree with this, considering a WiiU too, but may wait for an NX.

Yeah, may keep my PS4 for certain JRPGs like Persona and Final Fantasy XV
If you play JRPG's, you are better off keeping your PS4 because whilst alot of JRPG'S get ported to PC not all of them do and it is often later then the PS4 version(bad ports and not announced also happen).

Vamphuntr

SE Box leftover

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vamphuntr:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's cut-- MB-E3D00022D18163CB - Taken by mp1990. 6 entrants total.

t1458608640z1.png

I hope Quantum Conondrum is worth $10.

How many of you play primarily on PC, or don't even own a console?

Considering selling my PS4 and XB1 to fund my gaming PC

EDIT: Also, WTF at that Dark Souls III price hike

Don't sell your consoles. You will get shit value. Just save up.

Okay, maybe sell the One.

Endruen

Ok, so I'm playing Alien: Isolation and suddenly... Wut?
I attacked to the air a seconds ago, just testing something, and the hammer is there, floating now. I can even see it through the walls:

EDIT: I attacked to the air again and it's gone now. It was a funny glitch, lol.

mp1990

Banned

Right now I own a PS4, Wii U, 3DS and PSTV (and a PC of course lol), but I'm considering selling the former as soon as I'm done with Persona 5, due to most of its titles I have interest in having huge chances of being ported to Steam in the near future, if they haven't been already. The money would allow me to fund not only a new gaming PC, but the NX too, whatever the hell that even is.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

PC, Wii U, Vita and 3DS. I don't think I'll be investing in more systems at this point this generation tbh, if I invest in more gaming hw it will probably be something like a Vive + 980ti.

I own every console that comes out. I like to play games. But, PC has gotten to a point that I think it's pretty much pointless to buy a console. I only play exclusives on the consoles and now, exclusives are now coming to PC. Do I regret buying them? No, I enjoy them and like having the latest and greatest when they launch, but I haven't turned on my PS4/Xbox1/Wii U in probably about 6+months. Practically everything is on PC at this point. If money is tight, save up a bit and just spend it on a PC, instead of a lower powered console. 95% of everything you want to play is on PC.

data

Because you want to go to sleep.

I just confessed to a really cute girl 509512958192589128095809 miles out of my league and she said she feels the same lol I don't even feel anything right now what do I do I asked for nudes plz send help and ps. I spent 2 minutes clicking on the arrow on the post thinking it was quote forgetting there's a dedicated quote button smh

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
If you play JRPG's, you are better off keeping your PS4 because whilst alot of JRPG'S get ported to PC not all of them do and it is often later then the PS4 version(bad ports and not announced also happen).
Yeah, I'll keep the PS4
I hope Quantum Conondrum is worth

Don't sell your consoles. You will get shit value. Just save up.

Okay, maybe sell the One.

You're probably right. May keep the One too, since all my friends are on. Want a gaming PC sorted before the end of the year too. Best of both worlds.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I just confessed to a really cute girl 509512958192589128095809 miles out of my league and she said she feels the same lol I don't even feel anything right now what do I do I asked for nudes plz send help and ps. I spent 2 minutes clicking on the arrow on the post thinking it was quote forgetting there's a dedicated quote button smh
Wish you luck with the future :D
Confessing is always hard and it feels good when it pays off (or something how am I supposed to know :p)

dickroach

I got one of those "10 random Steam keys" for $3 because I'm bored and curious. I just got the keys without game names, so I had to add these things to my library 1-by-1 to see what I got...

Earth 2160 - a space RTS from ten years ago ($4.99)
Knights and Merchants - another RTS. this one looks 20+ years old ($6.99)
Planets Under Attack - "casual" space strategy game ($9.99)
Two Worlds Epic Edition - open world wrpg from 2009 ($9.99)
Pirates of the Black Cove - a Sid Meir's Pirates rip-off from five years ago ($9.99)
World War II: Panzer Claws - WWII RTS from 12 years ago ($4.99)
Dream Pinball 3D - Pinball game that looks cool but has piss poor reviews ($6.99)
Enclave - Action-Adventure Fantasy RPG from 2003. actually looks cool ($4.99)
Iron Sky Invasion - spaceship battles with Nazis. cheesy FMVs. weird ($19.99)
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire - isometric strategy RPG from 2004 with a jungle/military thing going in ($6.99)

eh.

mp1990

Banned
Nintendo is on mobile now so they have to include a fighter representing mobile gaming. It's either Snake or an Angry Bird.

Words can't express how disgusted I am of you right now.

neko-atsume-rare-cats-guide_w720.png

How COULD you forget about mobile's lord and savior Neko Atsume?

Lashley

I got one of those "10 random Steam keys" for because I'm bored and curious. I just got the keys without game names, so I had to add these things to my library 1-by-1 to see what I got...

Earth 2160 - a space RTS from ten years ago ()
Knights and Merchants - another RTS. this one looks 20+ years old ()
Planets Under Attack - "casual" space strategy game ()
Two Worlds Epic Edition - open world wrpg from 2009 ()
Pirates of the Black Cove - a Sid Meir's Pirates rip-off from five years ago ()
World War II: Panzer Claws - WWII RTS from 12 years ago ()
Dream Pinball 3D - Pinball game that looks cool but has piss poor reviews ()
Enclave - Action-Adventure Fantasy RPG from 2003. actually looks cool ()
Iron Sky Invasion - spaceship battles with Nazis. cheesy FMVs. weird ()
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire - isometric strategy RPG from 2004 with a jungle/military thing going in ()

eh.

Two Worlds?

Ouch.

MUnited83

For you.
I got one of those "10 random Steam keys" for $3 because I'm bored and curious. I just got the keys without game names, so I had to add these things to my library 1-by-1 to see what I got...

Earth 2160 - a space RTS from ten years ago ($4.99)
Knights and Merchants - another RTS. this one looks 20+ years old ($6.99)
Planets Under Attack - "casual" space strategy game ($9.99)
Two Worlds Epic Edition - open world wrpg from 2009 ($9.99)
Pirates of the Black Cove - a Sid Meir's Pirates rip-off from five years ago ($9.99)
World War II: Panzer Claws - WWII RTS from 12 years ago ($4.99)
Dream Pinball 3D - Pinball game that looks cool but has piss poor reviews ($6.99)
Enclave - Action-Adventure Fantasy RPG from 2003. actually looks cool ($4.99)
Iron Sky Invasion - spaceship battles with Nazis. cheesy FMVs. weird ($19.99)
Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire - isometric strategy RPG from 2004 with a jungle/military thing going in ($6.99)

eh.
half of those are still readily available for free I think :p

Vuze

PC + 3DS here, but I also own a PS4... that I haven't used 10h in total since I bought it lol. Still intend to keep it for Uncharted 4 and Horizon.

r3n4ud

Even my kids are getting fed up with selling cards. Good job Valve.

Gotta encourage them to keep going. Thankfully, idling is coming to an end.

fantomena

Being a multiplattform gamer is what makes my gaming life interesting and happy. No need for console warriors, console wars and "my daddy is stronger than your daddy! FUck you, let's go fight behind our keyboards!!!". It's just peace and happiness here.

-MD-

Me.

I have a console and a handheld but I've put like 80 hours into them both combined.

e90Mark

Primarily play on PC and in the process of selling my ps4/xb1 because I don't want them sit unused.

Pachimari

How long does a "temporary suspension" take on Uplay? I tried some of the Far Cry Primal codes but all of them already seem to have been used, and then I got automatically kicked from my account.

lol

An hour I would say. At least that's how long it took for my account to be available again.

Even my kids are getting fed up with selling cards. Good job Valve.

Gotta encourage them to keep going. Thankfully, idling is coming to an end.
Gotta be smart about it. Tie their allowance to the amount of money they make you with card business.
Make them think about business flow optimization. They ought to come up with a plan to entice little kids in the neighborhood to do the annoying, repetitive tasks.
Incredible fast progress. Either folks are genius or existing Dolphin knowledge gave them a boost.
Whatever the reason, I'm looking forward to playing Mario Galaxy series and Super Mario 3D World for the first time.
PC since the beginning of time. Or rather Amiga 500 at first but that's a PC as well so. Sold that in '94 - still sad about it :'( - and got our first Windows PC.
And that has been the status quo ever since. Never owned a console, none of the mega popular SNES, PS1, PS2, N64, no handhelds either. Never had a Gameboy, Advance etc.

Still only PC to this day. Suffice to say, I missed out on a lot of things.

MUnited83

For you.

I mostly use my PS4 for Netflix at this point. The console was worth the price for Bloodborne alone, but it doesn't get much gaming use these days outside of trying out PS Plus games every now and then... PS4's and XB1's exclusive library at this point just isn't that compelling so far.

Lashley

I mostly use my PS4 for Netflix at this point. The console was worth the price for Bloodborne alone, but it doesn't get much gaming use these days outside of trying out PS Plus games every now and then... PS4's and XB1's exclusive library at this point just isn't that compelling so far.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm alone in my thinking, but this generation has been very disappointing for me. Game library has been weak.

Anno

No home console here since the PS2. Just a VITA to get my Hot Shots fix. I keep wanting to get one just out of technolust but there are never the 3-4 must play exclusives to drag me in. And increasingly it just seems to make less and less sense as more and more games are on all platforms and with the proliferation of virtually every kind of game on PC of all sizes.

r3n4ud

Gotta be smart about it. Tie their allowance to the amount of money they make you with card business.
Make them think about business flow optimization. They ought to come up with a plan to entice little kids in the neighborhood to do the annoying, repetitive tasks.
Or tell them if they want to continue eating and sleeping in their beds, they must continue to sell. Works pretty well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom