• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthuk

I don't care about the new bundle, but it did get me to check the Humble Mobile bundle which is actually really good right now.

FjvnGuM.png

Huh this does look very good for people into mobile gaming. I don't do that and still I have heard positive stuff about most if not all titles revealed so far.

Uzzy

Did Germany ban FM due to extreme gore or something? Too many cruciate ligament injuries?

EA own exclusive rights to the Bundesliga. Even with faked out names and clubs, I imagine that EA could still sue over those rights if FM was sold in Germany.

So as always, fuck EA.

KingKong

I don't know why but I was surprised just how much Dark Souls 3 looks like Dark Souls 1 and 2, down to every little detail of the UI and loading screens.

OHXoCar.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

I'm late. Had dinner
Tier 1 looks good. Shame they're not individual keys. Will watch Youtube reviews for Warhammer 40K Dawn of War I & II.
Probably only an oversight but Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Grand Master Collection from that bundle has Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - The Last Stand Tau Commander not written as included. It's highly likely included just not copied in the bundle description.

A great bundle that everybody bought twice already.

The mystery games are shut up and dig for 2nd tier, and hard room for 1st tier according to users at Reddit and Steamgifts who were able to see it.
I also saw it and can confirm. Shame they won't make that mistake again (they kept the games in the information carousel).

Speaking of not making mistakes again Indiegala are doing the buy something from the store and get a secret steam game (except something like Sparkle 3 Genesis). The banner doesn't contain Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 4 this time...(who knows maybe those really are top-secret Steam games?)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-7ACF727CD2970667 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 7 entrants total.
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-AFD752165FCFB0AC - Taken by UnaiGamer. 4 entrants total.
Mutant Mudds Deluxe -- MB-53FDD15DC295F74C - Taken by alr1ght. 7 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-9DF1E773F27AD77B - Taken by hannes. 2 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-36B6BBC7FDF46BCB - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.

t1458678125z1.png

derFeef

I tried every suggestion... it's just not working. First time this is happening to me which seems like a not so uncommon problem.

wGaFZsW.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that REmake / Zero bundle discont makes me sad ;_;

also why is it a pre-order if both games are out :eek:

Second, we periodically need to renew licenses for our DLC songs, and not every song can be renewed. This usually only affects a few songs each quarter (check out this forum post for full details), and so it’s likely that some songs, although available for Rock Band 4 today, will expire prior to launch and will not be available when we fulfill this new Backer Tier.
Lmao they can't even guarantee that every song will be granted.

That plus the fact that you still won't get exports makes this a shitty tier.

NightCry is more expensive than I thought.

http://playism-games.com/game/261/nightcry

$24.99 Digital Download
A digital copy of NightCry for the PC.

$39.99 Digital Soundtrack Pack
A digital copy of NightCry for the PC & a digital copy of the NightCry soundtrack.

$49.99 Digital Deluxe Pack
A digital copy of NightCry for the PC, the soundtrack, and the digital Artbook!

$59.99 Digital Complete Pack
A digital copy of NightCry for the PC, the soundtrack, the artbook, and a PDF of Takashi Shimizu's storyboards for the live action trailer.

Lomax

It's sad, I'm considering buying the Sega bundle to fill the holes left from the Total War bundle I bought for $15 which I've played exactly none of.

And that Indiegala bundle with Van Helsing also has the most recent King's Bounty which hasn't been bundled that cheap before I don't think.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's sad, I'm considering buying the Sega bundle to fill the holes left from the Total War bundle I bought for $15 which I've played exactly none of.

And that Indiegala bundle with Van Helsing also has the most recent King's Bounty which hasn't been bundled that cheap before I don't think.

filling holes is never sad friend

zkylon

zkylewd

i think it hasn't been in a bundle but king's bounty dark side has gone for 3.75 before iirc

Salsa

im playing Arkham Knight with pretty much everything on low and at 30fps max to keep it steady and im still damn impressed from a technical standpoint

nothing forgives how crappy this port is, but purely talking from tech it's quite the achievement. there's a lot of shit going on and the transitions are pretty smooth. It's full of effects everywhere and there's so many new systems

it just feels.. super expensive, I guess is what im saying

Salsa

like I just did a multi takedown with a crazy shift in camera angles and effects after storming out of the batmobile in slow mo and then I threw a Batarang into the air and the camera followed it all the way up to show me the entire city on a radar-like view

I feel like I just got a million dollars spent

im playing Arkham Knight with pretty much everything on low and at 30fps max to keep it steady and im still damn impressed from a technical standpoint

nothing forgives how crappy this port is, but purely talking from tech it's quite the achievement. there's a lot of shit going on and the transitions are pretty smooth. It's full of effects everywhere and there's so many new systems

Its similar to RE6. The actual gameplay doesnt fit with the whole graphics. I mean in a walking simulator, you would at least see all those great textures, effects, details etc.

But in Arkham Knight (as well as RE6), which are quite fast paced, you dont actually notice all the little details sadly...

Adry9

Production values are some of the best. Shame that the port was rushed.

I got some extra keys from the Square Enix Easter thingy. I posted them over here but it's not a terribly active thread so I don't know if they've been claimed yet. Check it out if you want Quantum Conundrum, Deus Ex, or a discount on Just Cause 3.

Lomax

i think it hasn't been in a bundle but king's bounty dark side has gone for 3.75 before iirc

It's apparently terrible, but it's also the only King's Bounty game I don't have yet. Probably wait for Happy Hour since I only have a passing interest in that and in Van Helsing II.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's apparently terrible, but it's also the only King's Bounty game I don't have yet. Probably wait for Happy Hour since I only have a passing interest in that and in Van Helsing II.

really? that's surprising, the other king's bounty games i've played have been fantastic

the only issue with that series is that it's super stagnated and also it's become progressively less funny and quirky

like i married a frog in the first one

how cool is that

I didn't find what I played terrible its more of the same with even more bugs than KB WoTN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom