• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some updates from the last Steamleak:

Steins;Gate - last updated 13 hours ago
Earth Defense Force - last updated 7 hours ago
Stranger of Sword City - a day ago
FFX/2-HD - 5 months ago
Phantom Brave - 5 months ago
Ray Gigant - 4 months ago
Code of Princess - a day ago
Everybodys gone the the rapture - five days ago

FFX-X2 HD is far older in fact; 5 months ago was an update common to many apps. It's more like 7 months.

AlanOC91

FFX/2-HD - 5 months ago

Man all I want is some sweet FFX HD. I wonder how long they will wait after the release of FF9 to announce it.

FFX/2-HD - 5 months ago
Can't wait for Steins;Gate!

rtcn63

Rolled back my Nvidia drivers to 344. Getting a stablish 60fps now in The Division (I can lock it to 30 if later firefights kill the framerate). Even the loading screens were hellish before. I only updated them for Primal.

rtcn63

Games with an emphasis on er... gameplay have a longer shelf-life (for me). They're easier to revisit, like good third and first-person shooters, Devil May Cry, 2D Zelda and 3D Mario games, etc.

Tizoc

I got Durante's DPfix for Deadly Premenition installed but whenever I run the game
1- It never runs in full screen, instead it is windowed and I can't do alt+enter or such to make it go fullscreen
2- It doesn't recognize my controller

What is causing this?

Mivey

I got Durante's DPfix for Deadly Premenition installed but whenever I run the game
1- It never runs in full screen, instead it is windowed and I can't do alt+enter or such to make it go fullscreen

What is causing this?
Because their programmers were on crack, the game doesn't actually check for Xinput controllers, it simply looks what the "preferred" controller is. When you go to "Devices and Printers" and right-click on your gamepad, you can choose to "set up usb game controllers", this opens a prompt where you can select the "preferred controller" (this is unselected by default, since no one who stays clean of psychoactive drugs uses it, ever) Helped me get my F710 recoqnized. I still ended up quitting the game. There is such a thing as too broken to play. Maybe once a working 360 emulator comes around.

What is causing this?

are you running it under win98 compatibility?

it might not even be you, the DP pc port was done by lab rats who had a very basic understanding of how PCs work

MUnited83

For you.
ok, then maybe less frequency in releases then.
There should be a new one every year imo. Can't get enough of it.
I can't believe I'm looking forward to a visual novel more than a new Souls game next month o_o
I will however admit that i'm more hyped to a visual novel this year than souls. My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!! is going to be awesome!

This is the line of thinking that ruins great games, e.g., Splinter Cell.

If it's not broke don't fix it.

Not even call of duty could get away with that.

At some point, no matter how good your shit it, it gets stale. Regardless of the quality of Dark Souls 3, if From announces a Dark Souls 4 people are going to be pretty annoyed with the milking of this shit.

Go do something else, From. 5 of these things is more than enough for now.

2011, 2014 and 2016 isn't annual.

it's not annual but it's definitely getting to be a bit much. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, two releases of DSII, Bloodborne (let's not pretend it isn't a souls game, cmon people it totally is) and now DSIII. They need to either let this shit rest for a while or move on to something else, something less dark fantasy/gothic maybe

AHA-Lambda

2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 almost is :p

I will however admit that i'm more hyped to a visual novel this year than souls. My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!! is going to be awesome!

oh my god that's actually a real thing O_O

Doner pizza is not gross.

giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

Well I mean we can and can not count bloodborne.
Not the same IP, but yeah....

It might not be annual but for me it's been a lot back to back. Especially when i don't feel the changes have really been all that much for the series. Yes I get some here are fine with the series as is, more power to you. But I think it makes sense that there's another half who are a bit tired at this point.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think i'd prefer something like new souls games every two years but then doubling down on the dlc content

i love going back to those games and from giving me new toys to play with and new goals and ideas for how to play the game

i'd love to see a new armored core on pc as well

really, i just need From to give me a couple of years so i can catch up on my From backlog. I have DSII, Bloodborne and now DSIII and im like bro this shit isn't AssCreed please chill out

Dsyndrome

Just beat Act II of Pillars of Eternity... 67 hours in. I may be taking this game a little slow, looking at the completion times for folks on my friends list. Haven't even started White March 1 yet either.

Also, fuck not being able to play DS3 for completely arbitrary reasons.

Not even call of duty could get away with that.

At some point, no matter how good your shit it, it gets stale. Regardless of the quality of Dark Souls 3, if From announces a Dark Souls 4 people are going to be pretty annoyed with the milking of this shit.

Go do something else, From. 5 of these things is more than enough for now.

it's not annual but it's definitely getting to be a bit much. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, two releases of DSII, Bloodborne (let's not pretend it isn't a souls game, cmon people it totally is) and now DSIII. They need to either let this shit rest for a while or move on to something else, something less dark fantasy/gothic maybe

I completely agree, go do something else for awhile and let it rest, come back next gen with one when everyone misses it. Don't change it though. It kind of looks like thats what they're doing.

Also, alot of people haven't played since Dark Souls 2 with Bloodborne being ps4 exclusive.

Knurek

Steam Key Resellers are Assholes

Remember in that first post how I mentioned IndieGameStand had $30,759.42 in fraudulent credit card charges and transactions. Well since our post, we’ve been hit with another $7,101.72 fraudulent charges in the last two weeks. 90% of these came within a week of Tuesday, March 8th. (...)
Luckily, our article spurred some excellent talks with indie developers and other industry folks and inspired me to create a tool for our developers to easily track (and CANCEL) their stolen steam keys.
2016-03-22_16-59-57.png

Installed Windows 10 nothing exploded yet.

I keep getting this error on startup related to ie though, but, I don't really care. Wish I knew how to get rid of it.

Aaron D.

Just beat Act II of Pillars of Eternity... 67 hours in. I may be taking this game a little slow, looking at the completion times for folks on my friends list. Haven't even started White March 1 yet either.

Heh.

I'm at 94 hours and I still haven't finished the Act 2 or touched White March 1 & 2. Think I'm close to Act 3 though as I just started digging into Dyrford Village side quests and geographically it seems like a crossroads of sorts.

Damn, I love this game.

22.25 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Post on FreeGameFindings by maxicoms: [Steam](Game)Terra Lander: https://www.indiegala.com/store

Free game
...AND NOW GRAB ANOTHER FREE STEAM KEY!
We're sorry but this giveaway is over!
:lol:

I've got a vision of someone whose g2a based empire in under threat thinking if we can't exploit we'll take you offline but not before my last attack.

Of course the worrying side is I recall hearing g2a etc is no support or refunds unless you buy our fucking insurance so in that sense g2a are still the winner here. Aside from a tarred reputation.

Knurek

Heh.

I'm at 94 hours and I still haven't finished the Act 2 or touched White March 1 & 2. Think I'm close to Act 3 though as I just started digging into Dyrford Village side quests and geographically it seems like a crossroads of sorts.

How?
I'm at 38 hours, started Act III an hour or so ago, did pretty much everything in Act I and II (except for the MegaDungeon).
And I've even had my own fair share of reloads/total party wipes... So... how?

AHA-Lambda

If Dark Souls 3 could unlock now so I don't have to choose between it and Danganronpa 2 within a week of each other at release, that'd be great.

50cee1b1afa96f180a000028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom