• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Guys, I have a question about the Big Picture Mode.

How do I get back to it when in a game ? I have an Xbox One controller and the Xbox button doesn't do anything. Is it even possible?

You have to disable the xbox guide thing in its app. It overrides the steam functionality of the guide buttons.

Nxyme32's link has the instructions. Game dvr thing within the xbox app.

Wait, what? That doesn't seem to be happening to me. Do you have home or pro? Maybe that's another advantage of having pro.
I got home, the free upgrade one and they do install a few bloatware like candy crush, you can uninstall it but still, i never told you i wanted that so i dont understand why you're installing it onto my pc

zkylon

zkylewd
zky is special, though.

The Thick of It
Dead Like Me

and all of David Simon's shows are essential.
see fishy gets me

You should watch Rick and Morty. And then Bojack Horsemen. And then Community.

i don't like any of that

If you want a good show to watch check out Black Mirror on Netflix, shits wild yo.
already seen it

Go watch black-ish
Its funny and lighthearted
i cant really watch black people american comedies cos they're just incomprehensible by my white argie ass

He's gonna hate The 100. I hope you can forgive Ningen, zkylon.

yea i know that's not a show to watch hehe

Cheerful:
Kimmy Schmidt
izombie

Sad/depressing/action packed:
Psycho Pass

watched everything but kimmy schmidt but idk if that's my jam

maybe

also could someone just say "i'm glad you're ok" or something

i fell down the stairs damn it lol

Tizoc

see fishy gets me

i don't like any of that

already seen it

i cant really watch black people american comedies cos they're just incomprehensible by my white argie ass

yea i know that's not a show to watch hehe

watched everything but kimmy schmidt but idk if that's my jam

maybe

also could someone just say "i'm glad you're ok" or something

i fell down the stairs damn it lol

Just watch it, it's a really light hearted show and that should be reason enough to watch it.

Lomax

I got home, the free upgrade one and they do install a few bloatware like candy crush, you can uninstall it but still, i never told you i wanted that so i dont understand why you're installing it onto my pc

Yeah my Pro upgrade doesn't seem to have done anything like that. Doesn't mean it won't though of course. Considering the fairly small amount of empty space I have on my main SSD, it had better not install anything substantial.

Homefront: The Revolution - Guerrilla Warfare Trailer
2uTmAcq.gif
xJB93yg.gif

Weapon modification on the go looks nice. Looks nothing spectacular but I'm interested in an urban FC3.
Reminds me so much of Far Cry 3 I'd believe this was made by Ubisoft.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Samarost 3, sweet!

Was this already posted?

BundleStars Ultimate Strategy Bundle

Rise to power across continents, oceans and distant galaxies - Raise your army and take over the world with the Ultimate Strategy Bundle! Save up to 98% and choose your tier - please select carefully as you won't be able to upgrade later.

For further information about each of the titles including system requirements click below.
Tier 1 - Pay €1.00

Patrician III
Imperium Romanum Gold Edition
Tank Operations: European Campaign

Tier 2 - Pay €2.99 - Including products above

Grand Ages: Rome GOLD
Patrician IV Gold
Port Royale 3 Gold
Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons

Tier 3 - Pay €5.99 - Including products above

Rise of Venice Gold
Omerta - City of Gangsters - GOLD EDITION

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/ultimate-strategy-bundle

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No wonder my Steam downloads have been slow the past couple of days: my preferred server location was set to Shanghai, of all places.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
No wonder my Steam downloads have been slow the past couple of days: my preferred server location was set to Shanghai, of all places.

So, what you're telling me is that your server location was literally Shanghaied?

Ludens

Banned
AC Rougue+Unity are around 27€, the bundle is 35€.

Watch Doge still only 60% off lol

Same for Unity. A sequel (and several spin-off as well) released and the game is always 60% off max. Funny thing is, here in Italy you can find a new sealed copy for PS4/One for 20€, used for around 10-13€.

cyba89

Far Cry 4 is more expensive than it was during the last two big sales. Lame.
And the old Prince of Persia titles never go less than 50% off anymore.

Uzzy

Which should I go through first?

Divinity Original Sin
Pillars of Eternity
Shadowrun

Looking to properly stick with one of these and finish it. I was playing Planescape but I stopped for a while and now feel I'd have to start over.. which I just don't wt to do right now

Skip Returns, go play Dragonfall then Hong Kong. Then move onto Pillars of Eternity. Then finish Planescape.

Thanks! And yeah I'm kinda following along with Quill's recent tutorial where he's playing Castile. Most strategy games I tend to not be overly warlike, so I'm looking forward to getting over to the Americas, getting my colony game underway and then trying to wrest control of as many trade nodes as I can and force them back to Seville. Hopefully reclaiming Iberia along the way.

Quill's tutorial videos are very useful, so it's good you're starting with them. Hope you have a good time with the game. If you want more advice you might be best asking in the EU4 GAF multiplayer thread. Pretty much the HQ for EU4 on GAF.

Rogue is worth a purchase if you've been keeping up with the series. can't speak for Unity though.

But Rogue is very much part of the ACIII series of games and is like the AC Brotherhood to those games with regards to its surprising level of quality

So when the Sega Humble Bundle released a few days ago I just ignored it because it's the fourth Total War bundle in about as many months right? Well earlier today I actually looked at it properly and man it's actually a really great deal.

The $12 tier includes Valkyria Chronicles, the entire Company of Heroes franchise, the entire Dawn of War series and a bunch of Total War games with all their expansions/DLC. This includes almost all of Relic's output over the last 10 years if I'm not wrong. Definitely worth looking at.

Wait, what? That doesn't seem to be happening to me. Do you have home or pro? Maybe that's another advantage of having pro.

Pretty positive Win10 doesn't just auto install games on your machine XD

No it's been happening. Microsoft has been force installing Windows 10 and apps recently. Its only happening to a few people and it seems like they are testing out how tolerant people are to automatic installs.

11dd7l.jpg

Rogue is worth a purchase if you've been keeping up with the series. can't speak for Unity though.

But Rogue is very much part of the ACIII series of games and is like the AC Brotherhood to those games with regards to its surprising level of quality

Shouldn't Rogue be cheaper? I would get it but it happens to be a lego weekend as well. I should not have to make choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom