• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
8000.png
Now that you decided for a big change, it's a shame that big library is gonna just exist.
Good luck with 8K though. I think I will never reach that as far as I live. That's a weird thought.

I'm torn between Lego Jurassic World, or Assassin's Creed Rogue. Neither one I'm going to play right now. I have two lego games to beat before getting to Jurassic and I still have to play Black Flag before getting Rogue, I wish I could see either of them getting cheaper in the near future so i could buy the other one.

Dsyndrome

Anyone who's played Valkyria Chronicles, experience is however you want to distribute it, right? Like, i can use my tank and the rest scouts if i really wanted for a mission, correct?
My low-mobility people aren't cutting it.

Corpekata

Banned
Anyone who's played Valkyria Chronicles, experience is however you want to distribute it, right? Like, i can use my tank and the rest scouts if i really wanted for a mission, correct?

Yeah, but you should still use the story characters at least as they give you an extra action each turn.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, experience is by class and you can upgrade whichever ones you want (or don't want).

Make sure you take leaders (a.k.a. Alicia, Rosie, Largo) for the extra CP though.

zkylon

zkylewd
Changes to OneDrive

We want to let you know about some upcoming changes to OneDrive. On 6/29/2016, the amount of storage that comes with OneDrive will change from 15 GB to 5 GB. We are also discontinuing the 15 GB camera roll bonus. You can learn more at our FAQ.

There is no action you need to take, because your OneDrive account is currently below the new storage limits. Even though you aren't currently affected, we want to keep you updated on all important changes to OneDrive. If you'd like to check your account, you can visit the Storage page.

We realize these are big changes to a service you rely on. We want to apologize for any inconvenience they may cause you. We made a difficult decision, but it's one that will let us sustainably operate OneDrive into the future.

Thank you for using OneDrive.

– The OneDrive Team
gee how many times will i have to switch dropboxlikes

i'll end up actually paying for that damn thing

Anno

Sounds like maybe the wrong version of Slain (maybe an old beta) or something went out on GoG? Dev says it's about to be patched. Could also account for the delay on Steam I suppose. Hopefully it's just a weird mistake like when Telltale put up the beta of the one episode of Sam & Max (I think?).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Slain playing like shit kills it, as cool as it looks, those games really need to play tightly

Phinor

Well they certainly figured one way out of that Rollercoaster Tycoon World dilemma. The game releases March 30.. in early access. It's probably the best option out of all the crappy choices they had, refunds are (should be?) available until the end of the month. So basically the retail game people bought this week that is currently not available to play at all turns into an early access game come next week.

tmarg

The Slain situation kinda reminds me of Mercenary Kings. The marketing push behind both of them was basically "look how great this gif is". And they do look incredible, but that doesn't always translate to gameplay.

Jawmuncher

The Slain situation kinda reminds me of Mercenary Kings. The marketing push behind both of them was basically "look how great this gif is". And they do look incredible, but that doesn't always translate to gameplay.

I'm still sad about mercenary kings

mrgone

Not surprised, Slain always looked a bit clunky and "off".

I just hope EITR is good :(

There's no reason to think that EITR will be bad. They've shown off a whole lot of EITR's mechanics in longer demonstrations, where Slain's pre-release output has been mostly a lot of short video that (looks awesome but) shows very little about how the game actually plays. It's release day and we're still wondering what the fuck Slain actually is.

Sounds like maybe the wrong version of Slain (maybe an old beta) or something went out on GoG? Dev says it's about to be patched. Could also account for the delay on Steam I suppose. Hopefully it's just a weird mistake like when Telltale put up the beta of the one episode of Sam & Max (I think?).
A few of these sorts of mistakes I remember two SEGA related ones:
Sonic 4 Episode 2 was made public prior to release. Was a prototype too.
Tembo The Badass Elephant had a prototype build launch.

Other ones are Rockstar replacing the warez no CD crack version of Manhunt with a non-final build that you couldn't get passed the tutorial on and Dead Island was another case of debug build.

Anno

So with SteamSpy opened up a year back we can see that Skyrim moved a bit over 2m copies last year. Pretty crazy for a game going on five years old.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
would be all over Wolcen but alas, I dont play EA games.

so I guess I WILL be all over Wolcen...one day

Nordicus

Homefront: The Revolution - Guerrilla Warfare Trailer
2uTmAcq.gif
xJB93yg.gif

Weapon modification on the go looks nice. Looks nothing spectacular but I'm interested in an urban FC3.
Reminds me so much of Far Cry 3 I'd believe this was made by Ubisoft.
I keep looking at this game and hoping it might give me the same feeling that STALKER night time urban fights gave me. The same tense sneaking around corners, peeking out of cover then popping right back in when a bullet just barely misses you.

Rhaknar

These posts are super obnoxious

why is it obnoxious that I dont play EA games? Im just saying the game looks great but Ill wait for the final version. We have different definitions of the word obnoxious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom