• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

LOL

WB regional pricing division:
duhlines495.jpg

W8Lb.png

For once, I don't see the problem /whistels

Anustart

uPlay, what a fucking piece of shit.

Bought Stick of Truth and Rayman Legends, couldn't remember my uplay password, couple failed attempts, did a password recovery, never get the emails.

Now I can't set up a new account because they fucking banned my ip for failed log ins?

Sarcasm

uPlay, what a fucking piece of shit.

Bought Stick of Truth and Rayman Legends, couldn't remember my uplay password, couple failed attempts, did a password recovery, never get the emails.

Now I can't set up a new account because they fucking banned my ip for failed log ins?

And yet they let me take over my lost account with bare proof ha!

Vibranium

Banned
I bought Rogue. That'll be my last Ubi purchase for a while (I'll get South Park Fractured But Whole for cheap on Uplay when it comes out only because it's Matt and Trey).

madjoki

That's weird. The Dutch DS3 Steam page has an Xbox One promotion in the description, I've checked the English page and it doesn't mention it.

It says "Temporary offer: pre-order the digital version of DS3 on the Xbox One Store and receive the original Dark Souls for free and playable on the XBO!"

ds3_nlwssfu.png

Finnish has it too (and has had since steam store page went live) lol.

I'm quite enjoying The Division so far, scratches that "slightly better gear is just around the corner" itch. Base difficultly seems to be set quite low so far, even the missions that suggest teaming up are pretty simple.

If anyone wants to team up, bobnowhere1 on Uplay, it's a long story!

Uplay is the future!
maybe?

kagamin

I'm quite enjoying The Division so far, scratches that "slightly better gear is just around the corner" itch. Base difficultly seems to be set quite low so far, even the missions that suggest teaming up are pretty simple.

If anyone wants to team up, bobnowhere1 on Uplay, it's a long story!

Uplay is the future!
maybe?

Maybe if they keep up these sweet sales.

Jadax

Holy shit Batman vs Superman
was super crap! Zack Snyder is overhyped to the extreme.

On the plus side, Ben Affleck wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be.

What the hell.

Happy WonderCon Eve, GAF!

Once someone takes it, please post in the thread so nobody else does.

I was going to post five, but each bundle costs me $6.99, so fuck that. I mean, fuck that in the ass.

Army of Tentacles Game + OST Bundle - gone

Blu(e)

What the hell.

Happy WonderCon Eve, GAF!

Once someone takes it, please post in the thread so nobody else does.

I was going to post five, but each bundle costs me $6.99, so fuck that. I mean, fuck that in the ass.

Army of Tentacles Game + OST Bundle - LEY9K-KED6W-FK57Q

Got it. Thanks!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dark Souls III - Exclusive.PC.Leak.Untouched out there on torrent sites.

Totally not a virus.
Trust me, I'm an expert.

I would be shocked if the game wasnt out there with so many keys out in the wild

So it looks like Slain! is a no-go then, it looks like there's some issues with the game beyond launching with the incorrect build. Like it has great art but things like controls and level-design aren't up to snuff.

It's a shame because it looked like a must-buy but unless there's some serious evangelism I'll just save my money for Hyper Light Drifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom