• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

1.18 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Post on FreeGamesOnSteam by gianvelox: [STEAM] (Game) Somolitoik: https://gleam.io/TGpBh/somolitoik-instant-giveaway

Some free game, might be easier to buy than join groups unless you're already in lol

I was already in every group there.
Getting notifications even when I set my status as offline is annoying, but it's all worth it for these +1s.
Also, I'm surprised these giveaways are lasting long enough for me to get them. In the past month I missed a bunch.

Good lord, putting up that many cards up individually + confirming each one will be a massive pain.

I am playing the long game.

Reading up about booster packs, you are only eligible if you have exhausted all drops first. Also, each game has a separate booster chance. More games with no drops available = more booster packs.

By my calculations in 50 to 100 years I will have a booster drop rate high enough where I can employ someone to sell them for me and make a comfortable income.

AHA-Lambda

Sadly the game, while it looks unique, doesnt look unique enough that I would want to spend 15€ on it, especially considering it seems to be about 2-3 hours long, when I could get other games that are far longer than that.

This is my perspective as I imagine it is for many who may be interested in this.

I'm waiting for a sale, I'm not paying £12 for a 2 hour passive experience.

Lain

Uplay is such a shoddy client that not only importing steam friends just doesn't want to work for me, but perfectly installed games (through steam) won't start if I use uplay in online mode. I get thrown an error that the game isn't installed correctly (these games used to work perfectly before because I played them with uplay in online mode). Set uplay to be in offline mode and the games start.

Kiki has been found. Crisis averted. Commence not playing games.

tumblr_nip6wa1Pso1tgetaqo5_500.gif

Gonna repost in here:

A friend of mine is having to download about 7GB of game updates every time they load up Steam. They've tried unin/reinstalling Steam, done about a million CHKDSKs, disabled anti-viruses, etc.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

AHA-Lambda

Eh, I'm not really a strategy guy, don't think that sega humble bundle really appeals =/

*notices the Mega Drive game Columns is in the bundle*

Take my money!!

Gonna repost in here:

A friend of mine is having to download about 7GB of game updates every time they load up Steam. They've tried unin/reinstalling Steam, done about a million CHKDSKs, disabled anti-viruses, etc.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Have him uninstall Marvel Heroes and TF2. That should clear the problem right up.

Anteater

it's Saturdaaaaaay, yay

gonna try some division coop later, and try to get as far as possible in dead space 2 at night, currently at mission 9

Corpekata

Banned
Don't really get the purpose of the Dark Souls 3 deluxe edition. Aren't these editions that have season passes meant to be slightly cheaper so it's a savings? It's not like it has anything else to make it different from the normal edition. So basically all it's doing is saving you a separate transaction.

Durante

so is dks3 confirmed bad port or whaat?
No.
I mean, I "only" played for 3 hours so far (as Pyromancer), but it seems pretty good. Decently CPU-heavy if you want to maintain 60 FPS at maximum settings, but that's to be expected from a "next-gen" game.

No.
I mean, I "only" played for 3 hours so far (as Pyromancer), but it seems pretty good. Decently CPU-heavy if you want to maintain 60 FPS at maximum settings, but that's to be expected from a "next-gen" game.

Performance analysis article incoming I guess. Will keep an eye on PC Gamer next days. :p

zkylon

zkylewd
No.

good, i wasn't thinking there'd be a chance of that so as long as it's somehow possible to make it run on 60 fps dropping whatever i have to drop then im cool

Jazz573

Uh more Steam related announcements.

MangaGamer is bringing Bokuten – Why I Became an Angel to Steam. (Game was already announced, they announced that it will also release on Steam.)

Sekai Project is bringing Maitetsu to Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom