• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Big Macs are even more resilient.

11-big-mac-copper.w1200.h630-800x600.jpg

KainXVIII

Crashes repeatedly on PC.

Slideshow on Xbone.

PS4 it is.

Nope.
Game is not even out on PC so it will be fixed with actual release, 60 fps and no framepacing issue is serious advantage. Only cheaters can harm experience on PC (never forget some bastard who kills McDuff in my DS2:SOTFS =( )

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Prepare to die. Again and again. And Again -- MB-82A9283F9EF92450 - Taken by Benedict. 26 entrants total.
It's easter, do something good

t1459018856z1.png

AHA-Lambda

E8dR7VC.gif

My my, I do just love anime writing. Playing Valkyria Chronicles and got this gem.

"Are you pregnant or just fat?"
"Eh, never mind, either way it's not going to matter once you're dead."

That's bait.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (freshVeggie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Divekick -- MB-57A2E3A5990AF6DD - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-5DE8378031D3DF14 - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total.
INK -- MB-9E7A61A7120AA3EA - Taken by SSPssp. 2 entrants total.

t1459010513z1.png

Soulflarz

Banned
Because it's far better?

I mean, that's why I would do it.

If the question even presented itself.

Which it doesn't.

But
didnt banpuncher just mention crashes above?

In all seriousness, someone needs to nag me to start buying more games on my pc. Take FC Primal for example- if it wasn't for the error, I would have bought it on PS4.

I have a GTX980. Feels like I let it go to waste largely considering I mainly play Rocket League on PC.

Durante

Dualshock buttons mod possible or out of the question for now? :)
Well, if someone actually cares about that of course it's possible. A lot of things are.

Personally, I wouldn't want to play a game like this with anything other than the Steam controller in 2016 :p

But
didnt banpuncher just mention crashes above?
Well, I've been running it for 7 hours now, and in ways no sane person would, and the only crash I had was caused by my graphics driver (pre-update) and not the game.

Knurek

Well, if someone actually cares about that of course it's possible. A lot of things are.

Personally, I wouldn't want to play a game like this with anything other than the Steam controller in 2016 :p

Isn't it a gamepad-first game, not a kb+m-first game?
How exactly is Steamtroller a better fit here? Does the PC version use mouse for drawing runes while casting spells, like, dunno, Arx Fatalis did?

def sim

Man, Trackmania 2 Stadium is great. $5 for that game is a steal.

In all seriousness, someone needs to nag me to start buying more games on my pc. Take FC Primal for example- if it wasn't for the error, I would have bought it on PS4. I have a GTX980. Feels like I let it go to waste largely considering I mainly play Rocket League on PC.

Why are you buying them on PS4? Is it because of the trophies?

Man, stop that.

Are you in love with your console?

Stop it, Soulflarz. You don't owe it a thing. ;)

Durante

How exactly is Steamtroller a better fit here?
I find the Steam controller to be a superior device for anything which uses the right analog stick for camera control, not just games primarily built for mouse/keyboard controls. Trackpad in low friction trackball mode >> a thumbstick for camera control and aiming.

Anteater

Jase is a glutton for punishment.

I will.

Once I'm done with it.

jasec makes me wanna try some of those ass creed games since they're on sale, I didn't like ass creed 2, I mean like I was ok with it for half of the game, I'd say I like the first half or quarter of the game, but I noticed the rest of the game were basically repetition of the first half/quarter, then I basically forced myself to beat it.

A few minor changes with combat and structure I'm sure I'll like it, but people's opinions have been so mixed for the other asscreeds, so I'm not sure.

Now I'm just too afraid to try another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom