• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
preordered a PSVR. Now, the wait for it be hacked into being PC compatible

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif

No need to hack..
Sony: OK with PSVR on PC in future, but current focus is games

Sarcasm

you should contact their support and get it sorted, otoh how could you get AU version if your IP is not AU? The version you get is IP based as far as I know.

but our DS version is inferior, no cheevos, cards, high res, anything!

unrelated edit: that charity SE campaign assumes that there are people not having TR2013 yet?

Well damn maybe because I am a US citizen living in Taiwan. Is there anyway to avoid this in the future?

need to try one of these VR machines before I even consider purchasing one, they're super expensive. plus sony doesn't have a good track record of supporting peripherals mid gen.

well, amazon lets you preorder stuff and doesn't charge you till they ship. I just preordered it in case the supply gets tight around the holidays. Figured, it wouldn't hurt to have that preordered just in case it isn't pure garbo and works on PCs right out of the gate

sure, but i'm hoping that someone hacks it to work beforehand. For all we know, they plan a walled garden similar to the Rift (thought that doesn't seem to be too limiting as of right now)

gabbo

Not sure I can bring myself to care even for a dollar (1.04 with the fees covered). Worth it, SteamGAF?

Even if the only titles I played were Alice MR and an early version of Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, still sucks to see them close down. Hopefully they all land on their feet.

well, amazon lets you preorder stuff and doesn't charge you till they ship. I just preordered it in case the supply gets tight around the holidays. Figured, it wouldn't hurt to have that preordered just in case it isn't pure garbo and works on PCs right out of the gate

well if you plan on getting into the vr craze as soon as you can then yea, id pre order it right now too. one of my friends bought one, he might throw a get together so a bunch of us can go to his house and try it out, really hoping he does it. :x

Sarcasm

No paypal cards here, and the local bank wont approve the link without going in in person and filling out some forms in way to advanced kanji for me.

probably.

Either way not even sure it would let me download it from here if ever could get a key since its not out in Japan for some reason.

Don't think its the case of being blocked. I can install a bunch of games that I got in the states while in TW and they also block stuff.

It's a bad game?
Not bad. Has nice atmosphere and 90s nostalgia. Narrative is good in some, not so good in other parts. Many parts didn't make much sense and felt forced for emotional reaction but you there are worse ways to waste an evening.
Even if you end up hating it, with less than 3 hours to fully complete everything, you'll probably realize it way after finishing it.
Mh, interesting. Will check out. Hope adding Retro Arcade in non-VR will be easily achieved. I quite like the overlays.
Hahaha

[Ancient Aliens] Nvidia 364.47 driver issues
What is up lately with Nvidia drivers causing issues. Will wait.

Phawx

Here is my plan, if PS4k turns out to be true, I am going to wait for a super cheap bundle to appear to get both.

Until then I'll stick with PS4p30

komorebi

Does anyone know when FunStock Digital sends out keys? I'm trying to find Dark Souls 3 Deluxe on the cheap and that's the lowest I've seen, never used the site though and I'm in the US so not sure if it'll even work. Thanks.

edit: oops forgot the requisite anime gif

tumblr_o3fhduvVsy1v4u49oo1_500.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What is the difference between Nvidia Control Panel and Nvidia Inspector? Both are used for game settings right?

The key difference is that Inspector offers you far greater control over game profiles. Your options within Nvidia's own control panel are comparatively limited.

If only Disney/Lucasarts would release Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders and Sam and Max Hit The Road on Steam.... one of my favorite childhood games, only available on GOG ;(

Lain

Just get them from gog @_@
Not like they'd get cards or anything.

Don't listen to this man Motorbreath. GOG is evil. You can tell from their name and the way it sounds. GOG. Such a guttural sound. Evil incarnate.
Keep waiting for them to show up on Steam one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom