• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthuk

Yeah, the PC version of Dead Space 1 is kinda fucked up on the keyboard and mouse front.

Dead Space 2 and 3 works really well with mouse and keyboard.

For the brief time I played Dead Space 1, I used a controller and since I'm not used at playing shooters with one, it added to the weird, uneasy atmosphere of the game. I felt like how resident evil's weird camera angles and controls are supposed to make you feel.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

How to Survive -- MB-4689040F5D7E72F4 - Taken by Ludens
Symphony -- MB-55F8DA614D80F5E0 - Taken by UnderWaterTree

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Terablaster -- MB-25D4B520CAE3C6E3 - Taken by Diedac

Got one, left one.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It has a few waifu bosses
It has estus flasks
Somewhat)
it has soul

Even Miyazaki showed interest
CcHENNyWAAERKwY.jpg:large

Buy Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight
header.jpg

Fancy smancy giveaway in 3... 2... 1...

edAQiXv.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for shagg_187:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) -- MB-7AFE14FE5C60C868 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 77 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) #3 -- MB-FED141390FA33E07 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 71 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) #2 -- MB-6BF5C7188180199E - Taken by Rafy. 67 entrants total.

t1457362403z1.png

Good luck!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Intended to play Gemini Rue yesterday, ended up watching someone speedrun all the missions in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for like 13 hours instead.

Source please. Looks fun.
I'm pretty sure that's Sabagebu! or something.

Fancy smancy giveaway in 3... 2... 1...

edAQiXv.png

Good luck!
Wow, that's super generous of you. Didn't you give out like 10 keys of PoE when it released too?

GaussTek

I think FFIX will release on March 30th.
There's that SE event related to FFXV, probably they will announce the release date and the PC version too, with "oh, and FFIX is available now on Steam" like they did for FFVII on Ps4.

Although that's a FFXV only event, hopefully that's the case and they take a second to mention it or just release it on that day (along with some FF related discounts lol). The "Early 2016" thing ends on March for me :p.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So much Momodora and I still do not know what kind of game it is.

Think of it as a Metroidvania and a Souls game. The item usage refills when you use a save spot and the healing animation is kinda like using a stone in DS2. (There are more items to use) The combat you have a leaf for melee and bow for range and the movement is pretty fluid switching between styles. There is also dodge rolls which have some invincibility frames. The exploration is nice, the boss fights get harder as you move forward and the music is great and atmosphere is pretty dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom