• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hood

Banned
"your windows 10 update is scheduled for march 10th 11pm"

wait what? no....no I dont want windows 10, wtf MS fuck off

How do you get that notification? A year has almost passed and I think I'm going to upgrade one of these months before I can't get it for free any more.

How do you get that notification? A year has almost passed and I think I'm going to upgrade one of these months before I can't get it for free any more.
Windows update seems to have broken on both my desktop and my netbook (if I try to use it svchost will eat all the RAM and never find any updates) but I understand it was recently a recommended auto download auto install update.

"your windows 10 update is scheduled for march 10th 11pm"

wait what? no....no I dont want windows 10, wtf MS fuck off
You can click on change the date and choose a date up to 5 days later or cancel the scheduled update. At least that is what my father did when he had it pop up a few days ago.

Jawmuncher

Today is my Steam account birthday!

TDcDdco.png

Dino Crisis still isn't on steam, so sad

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member

I remember trying so hard to like this game. The scope and premise of it made it sound like the greatest Star Wars game ever. I spent many an evening losing over and over. It just didn't do a very good job of explaining how to play the damn thing. This was pre-youtube, pre-internet times for me.

Time to revisit my childhood.

Arthea

The problem with Dead Space is that it's bloody boring, then again I'm very easily bored, so you can disregard this post.

Also daily Stardew Valley is a game we deserve post.

we didn't deserve Trails, apparently

Jawmuncher

The problem with Dead Space is that it's bloody boring, then again I'm very easily bored, so you can disregard this post.

Also daily Stardew Valley is a game we deserve post.

we didn't deserve Trails, apparently

Rather interesting to say you're easily bored when JRPGs are probably one of the slowest genre's around. Think it's more you probably don't like that sort of game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Color Chemistry -- MB-2633CBC2C2113F34 - Taken by Loptous
Spellbind -- MB-B500B7688DDE5F10 - Taken by Arthea
Adam and Eve: The Game - Chapter 1 -- MB-05CAFD4875AF1D5B - Taken by Chairmanchuck

Arthea

Rather interesting to say you're easily bored when JRPGs are probably one of the slowest genre's around. Think it's more you probably don't like that sort of game.

JRPGs have a lot of different things to do, what makes them not boring.
As you might remember diversity is a one of major points to sell me on a game. If I can change activity in a game to something different what's fun whenever I wish, I won't get bored even if a game is slow, although slow and bad pacing usually makes me drop a game regardless.
The reason why high budget modern games rarely work for me, they severely lack interesting things to do, more or less you repeat the same activity from start to finish, what means boredom. There are exceptions, though.

What I mean, a game doesn't have to be fast to be interesting, although it's preferable.

OTOH you might be right, Dead Space could be not my kind of a game, as I talked about it with friends back in a day and they didn't find it boring, well, somewhat boring at times, or they were just humouring me, who knows.

there are two Spellbind games, one I have but other is on my wishlist and I wanna play it, which one is it, I wonder

New store page!

Remedy still in talks about Alan Wake 2
Well, the reception to [the trademark] has been really exciting," said Lake. "That's clearly a good sign! The same time, the way I look at these things - and this goes meta in a way - in my head they're all part of this Remedy multiverse in a way. There are echoes, and I love different layers of things - in Alan Wake there were very clear pointers to Max Payne. Not in an obvious way, but in a more layered way. That's how I see this as well. First and foremost it's something nice for the Alan Wake fans."

I'm pissed that someone has already took my username on uplay, but that account is pretty much dead. It's a level 0 account with 0 everything. I've contacted Ubi support and went on a debate with him. Sadly I can't claim the username no matter what. I have to settle with 'texhnolyze.' with the '.'. Fuck him.

Anyway, why isn't there a 'pve grinder' on the activity list?
That's what I'm planning, re-running missions over and over again for loots and mats.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of shagg_187, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) -- MB-7AFE14FE5C60C868 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 77 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) #3 -- MB-FED141390FA33E07 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 71 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity: The White March DLC #(This key includes both Part I & II, with Part II activating upon release) #2 -- MB-6BF5C7188180199E - Taken by Rafy. 67 entrants total.

t1457362403z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom