• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Nier Automata isn't at the top of Steam's Global sellers list. This of course is likely due to it not actually being available globally. Meanwhile, it is top of the UK steam list. Good on the UK folk picking good choices rather than some of the other survival crap

Nzyme32

Hmm...

I'm very seriously considering getting a GPD Win. My only concern is where to get it from when in the UK and what battery life people actually get / if the battery is replaceable.

duppolo

Hmm...

I'm very seriously considering getting a GPD Win. My only concern is where to get it from when in the UK and what battery life people actually get / if the battery is replaceable.

i would like so much something like gpd win, maybe with also android, but not gpd win, cause i see that the buttons arent very good

MaxiLive

i would like so much something like gpd win, maybe with also android, but not gpd win, cause i see that the buttons arent very good

Maybe a GPD XD? It isn't Windows based, is a fair bit cheaper and slightly lower spec but is good for emulation up to PSX and Dreamcast (in most cases).

My hard drive has packed in it seems. Was looking at which of my games have cloud saves and Dark Souls 3 does not.

That's kinda killed my desire to play the upcoming DLC...

Arthea

My hard drive has packed in it seems. Was looking at which of my games have cloud saves and Dark Souls 3 does not.

we need to somehow convince valve that they have to enforce cloud support.
I had two hard drives die close to each other and I found out a very hard way that games not having cloud saves shouldn't exist anymore.

data

It's so weird when the first game has cloud save but the other two don't.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
I am having the blast of my life in Battlefield 1!!!

Same. I'm super addicted to BF1 right now. But the shotguns are just too op (which I countered by using shotguns myself) and the grenade spam can get pretty annoying.

Pachimari

Same. I'm super addicted to BF1 right now. But the shotguns are just too op (which I countered by using shotguns myself) and the grenade spam can get pretty annoying.

I just love that we are back in a World War setting again. I've missed that since Call of Duty 2.

Nzyme32

Finished the first episode of Stories Untold.

Yeah, I'm pretty heavily intrigued now :)

That first "episode" is a remaster of the original free title "House of Abandon". The rest of the game is where things get really interesting! I love that game so much.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
I just love that we are back in a World War setting again. I've missed that since Call of Duty 2.

The setting is definitely a big plus. Although I think the best Battlefield so far was the Vietnam DLC for BC2.

Jadax

Could someone link me the chrome scripts + extensions for neogaf? My hdd crashed and I didn't have backups for them :(

I had two hard drives die close to each other and I found out a very hard way that games not having cloud saves shouldn't exist anymore.

Does it require anything from the devs themselves? If so I can understand why some indie titles wouldn't have it but Dark Souls 3 would be one of the first games I'd assume would have it.

It's so weird when the first game has cloud save but the other two don't.

I noticed that as well! I can't think of a reason From wouldn't bother putting it in for the other 2.

Ascheroth

This reminded me that I should probably use GameSaveManager more regularly for stuff like that.

Does anyone know if there's a way to automatially sync just those games without Steam Cloud support? Don't really feel like manually going through all games.

Arthea

This reminded me that I should probably use GameSaveManager more regularly for stuff like that.

Does anyone know if there's a way to automatially sync just those games without Steam Cloud support? Don't really feel like manually going through all games.

at that time I had about 100 games installed in various levels of completion (one very close to 100% too with no cloud saves and I lost save of that game two times!), so managing saves was the last thing on my mind.
After all saves were lost, I have this rule of no more than 10 installed games, at least I try not installing new until I finish some of those installed.

at that time I had about 100 games installed in various levels of completion (one very close to 100% too with no cloud saves and I lost save of that game two times!), so managing saves was the last thing on my mind.
After all saves were lost, I have this rule of no more than 10 installed games, at least I try not installing new until I finish some of those installed.

I'm probably gonna try and set a similar limit for myself going forward.

Losing the install on a bunch of games is kinda freeing.

Knurek

That's still a lot.
I only play 2-3 games at a time, one puzzle game and one other (and maybe third one on the phone).
And I'm not starting new ones until i'm done with the old.

Tenrius

Played through Stories Untold in one sitting. Really liked it overall, but it was a tad disappointing, especially towards the end.

Basically, episodes 1-3 are fantastic, but it all falls apart by part 4 (which also retroactively makes the other three worse). This is very subjective, but I didn't really care for the theme they went with, feels like it has been a bunch of times already (in movies, as well as some other prominent "adventure lite" games).

Pakkidis

Call of Juarez Gunslinger is fantastic. Looks and runs super well, too.

I went in expecting nothing and walked away completely impressed on every level. The storytelling, by far, was the biggest suprise.

Call of Juarez series was a huge surprise for me as well. Knew nothing about the games going into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom