• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
All these mobile ports, give me Hay Day on steam, I'll play the shit out of that :(

Alistair was great. Best character along with Mordin that Bioware has created since HK-47.

Alistair was a half-assed character with a paint-by-the-numbers storyarc, but by God, he was a wonderful half-assed character with a paint-by-the-numbers storyarc.

His cameos in DA2 were fantastic.

Tizoc

Darksiders 2 300k filesave bug is the worst thing ever. So close to getting all the achievements for Playfire.

Wait what bug is that?
EDIT: have you tried this?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/50650/discussions/0/864957912646673995/

All these mobile ports, give me Hay Day on steam, I'll play the shit out of that :(

You know what mobile port should be on Steam? Final Fantasy Tactics.

When asked about a PC version, one of the devs responded with "maybe."

Hope it's the same with PvZ GW (and Peggle 2) and it does come. I wanna mess foos up with Bruce Lee XP

For that matter:
DOJO SIMULATOR!
MMA GYM SIMULATOR!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't know what is.

Ugly overrated "actress", you're not missing much

And now we wait :p

Edit: I have no idea what time it is in aussieland, he's probably sleeping >_>

Alistair was great. Best character along with Mordin that Bioware has created since HK-47.

I still remember a particular bit of 'banter' if you had Alistair and Wynne in your group. He would ask her about whether she would mend his socks or wash his vests or something like that.

I bet some Bioware writer must have been really proud of that gem.

He's in the GMT +8 zone.
I still remember a particular bit of 'banter' if you had Alistair and Wynne in your group. He would ask her about whether she would mend his socks or wash his vests or something like that.

I bet some Bioware writer must have been really proud of that gem.
Well, Wynne is the mother figure of the group, she even volunteered to wash my dog.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Bumping this post from a week or so ago:

My thought of the morning: Valve isn't big enough to "open the floodgates" like this to developers / publishers.

For example, the "game" Air Control. Not only does it look terrible, but it also violates copyright. The main song used in the trailer and game is "Faidherbe Square" from a band called "ProleteR", and it was used without permission or the proper attribution.

The band's record label has filed a complaint with Valve, but the trailer can still be viewed.

I ended up downloading the album by ProleteR. It's called Curses from Past Times, and it's 100% free. The whole album is excellent, it's sort of a mix of brassy lounge jazz, downtempo trip-hop, turntable stuff. Great mood. Really really great album. And it's English/French bilingual on the few tracks with vocals, which is great.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Perhaps Air Control is an elaborate form of album promotion.

Grief.exe

Talking about Poutines in the Steam thread? Sounds good.

Had Poutines for the first time at a place I found in Denver, amazing.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So what's Codemasters track record as far as region locking and cheap ROW versions available with keys? I'm curious to see how they will do it for the new Grid game.

F1 2013's RU/CIS sub was region-locked heavily. Expect the same with Autosport and probably the ACRTAG across the board to rule out cheaper copies from Brazil.

I don't sleep. I just stop posting on GAF and stare at the ceiling for 8-10 hours.

"Be true to the cause or die" - JaseC

Once you're in, you can never leave.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
It's a popular movie starring Jamie Foxx back when he had terrible hair.
You can't fool me Sansa Romanov (ಠ_ಠ)

I just found out what it is.
I'll just keep the superior Revuelto Gramajo, thanks for nothing Canada!

I've been a console gamer for 30 years but have only had a PC that was worth playing games on for a few years during the early 90s.

I just got a brand new Macbook Pro and, while I know it's not a true gaming rig, I'm excited to FINALLY be able to experience Steam (and GOG and other indie games). I got the MPBr with the GeForce 750 so I hope I'll at least be able to get the most out of the compatibility that does exist.

So here's my first question: Anyone here use a DualShock 4 on a Mac? How's the compatibility in general? I'd love to jump on the Super Meat Boy deal today. I could always use a 360 pad, but I have the game on 360 and don't feel it would be that different...

And any other Mac/Steam tips would be appreciated ... Hold me, GAF.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
And any other Mac/Steam tips would be appreciated ... Hold me, GAF.

I have no idea on the DS4's compatibility with Macs. As for tips, get the Enhanced Steam extension on your browser. It's incredibly handy. If you plan on keeping up with the thread, the ModBot Guide is handy. For bundles, Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, and Groupees, among others in the OP, sell really good bundles that will you save you a lot of money. GMG + Playfire & achievements= free money for games. The PC Gaming Threads thread is a good way to find more PC related threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom