• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Deques

Mentioned?

Killer is Dead is available for preorder in GameFly
£17.99

US 20% off Coupon: MAY20OFF
UK 20% off Coupon: UKMAY20OFF

Tellaerin

shotgun in one hand, greatsword in the other? I'd be ok with that.

Ash-army-of-darkness.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finally found the list of Fantasy Grounds approved publishers.

I'm not surprised that WotC isn't on the list.

I doubt they would have the game pulled from the store, but I suspect they'll need to change their game's description as to not be violating a trademark.

fantomena

What was your opinion of Orcs and Men? Im curious as it was a previous title of theirs as well.

Just a bit over average imo. Was not a very good game, but not very medicore either.

The worse things with Bound by Flame was the lame story, kinda generic combat system and the awful voice acting. But i enjoyed it.

Especially when you take into account all of the DLC, and the prices of some of the DLC. The Call of Cthulhu: Masks of Nyarlathotep DLC, for example, is usually $24.99. Although it's currently on sale for $18.74, that's still a bit too much for me to considering buying the base application along with the DLC.

Call of Cthulhu is the only one i would play.

you know what would be great?

if a shooter ripped off Souls series design philosophy wholesale. I'd love to play a shooter again but just shooting hundreds of bad guys is so tiresome.
I get a similar kind of satisfaction from playing Perfect Dark (even Zero) on Perfect Agent difficulty. I'd recommend giving that a try if you have a 360. Methodical play is mandatory, death is swift. It's more punishing than your typical Souls fare though, levels are usually longer than bonfire distances and there's much less in terms of recouping lost health.

New Flying Bundle 8
http://www.flyingbundle.com/

Pay at least $1.00 to get these games
  • Desert Thunder (Steam)
  • Make it indie! (Desura)
  • Super Trench Attack (Desura)
Pay at least $3.00 to get these games also

Have all the steamsies except Jack Orlando..will wait for mystery

unless the 2 desuras are on greenlight I will pay 1 dollar for the future of steam games

Nabs

Lili: Child of Geos - $19.99 / £14.99 / 19,99€ / 419p

Lili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics, a cinematic story-line, and a fresh new way to deal with enemies.

On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.

If you've enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.

Tizoc

Serious Sam XXL is quite fun although the controls are a little weird to use.

The combining system is hilarious and awesome:
Assaut Rifle+Tommy gun+Shotgun+Chainsaw+grenade Launcher gun?

WHY HAS NO GAME ATTEMPTED TO REPLICATE THIS MADNESS?

Just in case you weren't aware, that post was being sarcastic about fanto, not you :).

Hope you find something to spend your phone monies on soon. There'll be a Steam Sale in a few weeks no doubt so you should be alright even if you have to wait until then :).

Yeah I know you were being sarcastic, hopefully you're right about the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom