• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I got a 50% off coupon for Girls Like Robots from crafting The Swapper badge. So if anyone wants to get that game then PM me for a coupon. With that coupon the game is cheaper than the Historical Lowest Price ES claims.

I would take that, it's insane enough looking game for me to try. But I'm at work now, and I won't be on steam for 3-4 hours still.

Copons

Feast your eyes:

80b5c20bd9648bbd6d4b23a7d5724f608c78bf33.png
ae2b3757b836cdeecf525dd96ce4ca779e8419f0.png
1793aee1c40ec12bef7377834d00a9c342609281.png
718a2c3d7b5174cae0b3e0d507a72a10908d2747.png
aa1e8bfc332cc7fcc96f148bd7be60381cb71fb4.png
0d5efa33ca10f246fb1e6d0fbd8787144e7ea6ba.png

http://steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-34900

Sooooooo what are those supposed to be?

I really want to know what type of person is buying bad rats cards for such high prices. I would also love to see how much money the game has made. I think making something equally bad but using anime girls would rocket me to millionaire status, especially with card sales.

How's the name Bad Waifus sound?

Where can I pre-order Bad Waifus?

New Playfire rewards

Available until Monday 19 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

3 Stars of Destiny - play for the first time - £0.10
3 Stars of Destiny - unlock A Long Way To Go - £0.10
3 Stars of Destiny - unlock The Knight's Purse - £0.25
3 Stars of Destiny - unlock The Explorer - £0.50
Deadly Sin 2 - play for the first time - £0.10
Memento Mori 2 - play for the first time - £0.10
Millennium - A New Hope - play for the first time - £0.10
Millennium - A New Hope - unlock The Examiner - £0.10
Millennium - A New Hope - unlock Kid Indy - £0.25
Millennium - A New Hope - unlock Resistance Orb Collector - £0.50
Wildlife Park 3 - play for the first time - £0.10

The also added a whole bunch of rewards for Dynasty Warriors 8. Millennium is showing up for a second time in the list, presumably because the developer asked them to do so since the Indiegala folks were really slow to distribute keys for the game and missed the first such promotion.

Has anyone played or got any thoughts on Violett? It looks pretty.

Zafir

The question is if they're site is trustworthy far as Steam codes go. I did use their site to get a 1 year of Plus which went fine.
Well they're a unauthorised key seller who buys games from the cheapest place/country which has region free keys. However they do send working keys and all that. I got Titanfall from them and had no issue.

I think I might smash through Wolf09 again in preparation for Wolf14. In hindsight, though, I probably should have downloaded Riddick instead considering Machine's pedigree.
Wolf09 is a really fun game, back when it released it was just another WW2 FPS, but now that modern FPS games have become the norm it's a real breath of fresh air, and there are TONS of weapons which is great <3

Only part I didn't like about it was the open world section because it wasn't really used that much and there are only like 2 side missions and then after that it just turns into padding in between the real meat of the game

AHA-Lambda

This is probably a dumb question but the requirements for Transistor on its store page say 1GB of vram.

I've only got 512mb, think I could get away with it? I find it hard to believe that I can run a game like Arkham Origins but not Transistor.

Yes, I am overdue an upgrade.

aku:jiki

Massive waifu images should be NSFW material regardless of nudity level. Can't have that embarassing stuff all over my screen at work!

Man, I regret not playing Assassin's Creed IV earlier, the game is incredibly fun and it's also very calming when you're out on the ocean just listenin to your fellow pirates singing a song about who knows what.

Played for 10 hours today, and I got up to Sequence 7 and collected a dozen knick knacks, is the Templar Armour any good? I'm trying to get that at the moment but if I can get better armour from a shop I may skip it.

Also does UPlay not keep track of your overall play time or something? I can't find it anywhere on Uplay, yet the game makes sure to tell me what my overall playtime session was, hopefully someone can tell me where to find it because as of right now I've just been writing down the length of each session I play and then adding them together(Normally I wouldn't be too bothered, but I'm writing down all the games I beat for the 52 games 1 year challenge and the format that it uses has you write down the time, so I'd like to be as accurate as possible)

I was looking up some short games to clear my backlog and I found that Dustforce is over 50 hours long?!?! how the fuck?!?! anyone explain this to me because from what little I know about it I'm just not seeing 50 hours.

Milamber

Man, I regret not playing Assassin's Creed IV earlier, the game is incredibly fun and it's also very calming when you're out on the ocean just listenin to your fellow pirates singing a song about who knows what.

Played for 10 hours today, and I got up to Sequence 7 and collected a dozen knick knacks, is the Templar Armour any good? I'm trying to get that at the moment but if I can get better armour from a shop I may skip it.

Also does UPlay not keep track of your overall play time or something? I can't find it anywhere on Uplay, yet the game makes sure to tell me what my overall playtime session was, hopefully someone can tell me where to find it because as of right now I've just been writing down the length of each session I play and then adding them together(Normally I wouldn't be too bothered, but I'm writing down all the games I beat for the 52 games 1 year challenge and the format that it uses has you write down the time, so I'd like to be as accurate as possible)
Holy crap, I'm still on sequence 04 and that's because I'm trying to do every side thing. You're blasting through the story.

I really want to know what type of person is buying bad rats cards for such high prices. I would also love to see how much money the game has made. I think making something equally bad but using anime girls would rocket me to millionaire status, especially with card sales.

How's the name Bad Waifus sound?
Bad :p

I was hoping to see some interesting badges for a parody game, oh well.
teehee

Also does UPlay not keep track of your overall play time or something? I can't find it anywhere on Uplay, yet the game makes sure to tell me what my overall playtime session was, hopefully someone can tell me where to find it because as of right now I've just been writing down the length of each session I play and then adding them together

I think your overall played time is somewhere in the Stats menu, which I think might be found inside the Options menu (lol). I'm talking about in-game inside ACIV.

I think your overall played time is somewhere in the Stats menu, which I think might be found inside the Options menu (lol). I'm talking about in-game inside ACIV.
Oh thanks, I didn't know that.
Good thing too, my time that I added up is incorrect turns out I only played for 8hrs and 40m today.

Holy crap, I'm still on sequence 04 and that's because I'm trying to do every side thing. You're blasting through the story.
I'm actually going slower than I normally do these games, AC:B took me 10hrs to beat, AC:R took me 8, AC3 took me 14, I've actually been trying to get collectibles this time around and syncing up everywhere, I love the shanties and I've seen the reward you get for collecting all 200 animus fragments and I want it so badly.

Best of luck to you with trying to get every side thing done, you're higher than me on all the leaderboards so I guess what you're doin is working.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
PC deluxe edition + season pass nets me every piece of game content and will only improve performance-wise and visually as time passes. Such a hard decision to make.

Li Kao

So what's the best deal on Dynasty Warriors 8 ?
I am all for supporting dat PC conversion thing and enough years have passed since I last played one of the prior games, but not at 50&#8364; a pop. Just can't afford it these days.

Edit : just saw Sterling's tweet, oh well :-/

Deques

So what's the best deal on Dynasty Warriors 8 ?
I am all for supporting dat PC conversion thing and enough years have passed since I last played one of the prior games, but not at 50€ a pop. Just can't afford it these days.

Cheapest is through a trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom