• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeD

That's a nice addition. I'll be sure using that in almost all my future giveaways. Any way I can check how many games I have given away? afaik my loot only lists unclaimed games

i used my loot earlier today and it included a list of all the games i've given away

Dr Dogg

Hmmm I wonder if I qualify as a MEGAGIVER yet? Only one way to make sure...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-F3AF5DC05BA52A02 - Taken by Avinexus. 2 entrants total.
Bad Hotel -- MB-7D261E0B298431A8 - Taken by Sendou. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-60CF6F88EEF02D70 - Taken by SeZMehK. 1 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-3DADE741F34FE7B5 - Taken by johnssy123. 7 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-2F856D454A76D170 - Taken by Majukun. 3 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-4B043F2CE5F55BF9 - Taken by Toshin. 2 entrants total.
The Bard's Tale -- MB-7F7658D2495529CC - Taken by C4rter. 2 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-5B0FCD288626FAF6 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.
HOARD -- MB-6E0648486B58C38F - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-526C5FAAF274F283 - Taken by Uzzy. 2 entrants total.

t1401390218z1.png

C4rter

Leftovers from Bundle Stars

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Alien Rage Unlimited -- MB-63D93A330FD9673A - Taken by Purkake4. 8 entrants total.
Deadly 30 -- MB-B4953C3E8F70840E - Taken by Scipius. 7 entrants total.

t1401400008z1.png

Dr Dogg

Just reading Stumps post. I don't know if you could consider me an 'angel' for buying 4 copies of Ride to Hell to torture people with.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Sure, I'll vote for a few of these.

I kind of want to watch this.

Nice, thanks for Edge of Space. And today's my birthday, too. ^_^

Happy birthday!

is this the real life? is this just fantasy? expect a skyborn and to the moon giveaway shortly.

You know, Alpha Kimori looks terrible. But it is an RPG Maker game, so I have to buy this bundle.

I'll have to read this later, thanks.

For those of you who missed this bundle... Been meaning to give these away for a while.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE (Desura) -- MB-2BD294B9639933D6
EvilQuest -- MB-F18BBA7082B81833 - Taken by Darkroronoa. 3 entrants total.
BlackSoul: Extended Edition -- MB-C6EBEBAD2587EDA0 - Taken by Evrain. 2 entrants total.
Rochard -- MB-C4A62AFB62CB59A3 - Taken by Avinexus. 2 entrants total.
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix -- MB-F3102D5C89FB8E1B - Taken by Ingueferroque. 3 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Jazz, Trump's Journey (Desura) -- MB-20BBDC78D07CD48E
Jolly Rover -- MB-A692B9A3ADF7CB09
Imagine Me -- MB-5C00C7FD56623184 - Taken by Saty. 4 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Samphi (Desura) -- MB-3F36368B7AE58C88
Last Dream -- MB-865978CAF0999715 - Taken by Yakkue. 3 entrants total.
The 7th Guest -- MB-F664734FBEE39022 - Taken by Corpekata. 2 entrants total.
ThreadSpace: Hyperbol -- MB-5477D3203418F1BD - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.

t1401400834z1.png

Tellaerin

a friend of mine cant afford 1 dollar. no joke.

its actually a big part of why I buy every bundle for the spares, even if I only need like 1 game out of 8 (like the last indiegala lol, but that was also a "wait I have that? oh well" moment).

in the off chance there are more people out there like my friend that cant even afford a $1 bundle :/

I've been there more often than I'd like. : / That's why I try to give when I have it, and you'd better believe I'm grateful for the generosity of others here.

I misread "I miss the Sunrise" as "I miss the Saoirse"

Now someone has to make a quickie RPG Maker game like that, where you play as JaseC. Buy Steam games and collect Saoirse memorabilia to level up and learn new skills...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey, wait a second, I just realized that Legionwood 2 is only $5.99 on Steam. What the hell Humble? Why put that in the $12 tier?

Yeah seriously, along with another piece of software that's $10, and some resource packs that are a couple bucks each? I mean... what a ripoff

/sarcasm

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah seriously, along with another piece of software that's $10, and some resource packs that are a couple bucks each? I mean... what a ripoff

/sarcasm

That's not what I have a problem with :/ If you're getting the $12 tier for the resources pack and the character maker, the $12 tier is great, but if you're in it for the game it's worthless.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's not what I have a problem with :/ If you're getting the $12 tier for the resources pack and the character maker, the $12 tier is great, but if you're in it for the game it's worthless.

If you're buying this bundle for the games, you're not exactly the target audience anyway though.

As you mentioned, if you don't want the character maker or resource packs, you're better off saving $0.01 by purchasing the game by itself on Steam.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Out of curiosity for the generous thing, I decided to look at all my register emails and remember what games I bought specifically for giveaways on Steam topics.

1 copy of Alone in the Dark 5
1 copy of Alone in the Dark New Nightmare
1 copy of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
2 copies of Cold Fear
2 copies of Damned
1 copy of Daylight
5 copies of Deadly Premonition Director's Cut (before it was bundled)
3 copies of Dementium II HD
1 copy of E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
8 copies of Final Exam
1 copy of How to Survive
2 copies of Just Cause 2
1 copy of King of Fighters XIII
1 copy of Long Live the Queen
3 copies of Outlast
1 copy of Montague's Mount
1 copy of Poker Night 2
1 copy of Real Horror Stories
1 copy of Resident Evil 4
1 copy of Resident Evil 5
5 copies of Resident Evil 6
1 copy of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
4 copies of Resident Evil Revelations
1 copy of Ride to Hell Retribution
1 copy of Rise of Triad Pre-Order with Apogee Throwback Pack
1 copy of Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army
1 copy of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
1 copy of Super Sanctum TD
1 copy of Symphony
2 copies of System Shock 2
1 copy of Trine 2: Complete Story

And some DLC stuff I remember, though I likely missed a few. Was interesting to look up.

Knurek

As you mentioned, if you don't want the character maker or resource packs, you're better off saving $0.01 by purchasing the game by itself on Steam.

More like $6, which is the price of the game itself?
//EDIT: Of course, after I hit the post button, I understand your reasoning. Sorry, jshackles, didn't want to be rude or anything.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I really like the songs at the end of the Alan Wake-episodes, just finished episode 4.

The song at the end of Episode 4 was actually specifically made for Alan Wake, as well as the song on the
stage show
in that chapter as well. Remedy has a good relationship with the local Finnish band Poets of the Fall, as key members of both were apparently friends in school.

Vuze

The song at the end of Episode 4 was actually specifically made for Alan Wake, as well as the song on the
stage show
in that chapter as well. Remedy has a good relationship with the local Finnish band Poets of the Fall, as key members of both were apparently friends in school.

Oh that's nice to know, cool. The spoilered part was pretty bizarre, haha.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Some spares, hopefully someone will get to play these since To The Moon is a great game and Skyborn is supposed to be really good.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Skyborn -- MB-D552665C0FC87A60 - Taken by someguyinahat. 14 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-CA481F2BEDEB5B79 - Taken by Madridista. 5 entrants total.

t1401402045z1.png

PaulLFC

Bought plenty of bundles today (seems to be "good bundle day" today for some reason), yet I can't even activate half of the games because Steam gives me this message after activating the RPG maker Humble bundle and most of the latest Bundlestars bundle:

A7TmVLR.png

Besides it being an annoyance and unnecessary, I see two problems with that message:

• None of the activations I did were "unsuccessful" - they all activated first time.
  • The message makes no mention of how long "later" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom