• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Steam Custom image for The Forest

ibjec0svLmTXj8.png

Indiegala Indie "Encore" bundle
link: www.indiegala.com

FIRST 48 HOURS DISCOUNT Pay only $1.0 or more to get all these games before PRICE INCREASES!

I remember buying Tobe's Vertical Adventure during the Winter Sale a couple years ago on the recommendation of someone here, and I really enjoyed my time with it. So if anyone wants this IG Gift Link for it, feel free to grab it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tobe's Vertical Adventure -- MB-1E9FF3431AA8B3AA - Taken by Vlad

hows the online community with SSFIVAE? I have a saturn USB pad collecting dust and I wouldn't mind undusting it.

I have it for free through PS+ but shit, man, 1080p with AA SFIV is super fucking tempting.

kurahador

does anyone here play ffxiv? GMG says it has other DRM, with no mention of steam. I guess that doesn't mean Steam just launches a separate browser? Also, is this game any good? Kinda dont wanna pay a sub, but if its good enough for xelios....

Just like FFXI and The Secret World, the steam version is only available from steam store.

FFXIV is really good btw. You'll feel like playing FFXII online version with the music and everything.

DogMeat77

Well I'm in for The Forest and The Stomping Lands. Been waiting on the Forest for quite some time. I really can't wait until they add in the Oculus Rift support.

The Stomping Land is still supposed to be pretty bare bones but I'll support them and hope for the best.

Sini

You do realise you're agreeing with what I said. right? ;) Payday 2 only downloads ~7GB but the reported size is ~30GB.
I might get what you mean by saying that I'm agreeing with you. Not sure. But...
Payday 2 base depot shows that it's still as large as it was before the update. How are depot sizes measured then?

Lunaniem

I wonder if Bulletstorm coming back to the store means that GFWL will be taken out of the game, but there doesn't seem to be any updates to the PC version yet.

Volimar

I played the demo for Bulletstorm in anticipation of Gears of War 3 way back when. All I remember is kicking people and dicktits.

wazoo

I wonder if Bulletstorm coming back to the store means that GFWL will be taken out of the game, but there doesn't seem to be any updates to the PC version yet.

no, they are reputing the game as it for sale one month before the shutdown of the service after having removed it for this same reason.

Nabs

1001 Spikes now has a store page. The game comes out on the 3rd, and it'll have a 33% off discount if you own Cave Story+ or NightSky. I think it's launching at $15.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca

Dolor

Nothing short of Dead Space 3, Mirror's Edge, TitanFall, and Battlefield coming back to Steam will impress me from EA, sorry.

Interestingly enough, as much as I have argued on Gaf that EA will eventually come back to Steam (and I am as certain of that as ever), I really don't care about many of their games.

I would probably pick up the new Simcity but only out of morbid curiosity for what they did to one of my favorite franchises.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bulletstorm never left steam when the EApocalypse happened, it left recently presumably because of the GFWL stuff. dont get excited

Nabs

Page is still region restricted. Good going Capcpom.

Wat

Guess I should get it now then
through some TF2 key as the page is unavailable in my region

They are in the process of changing stuff. They just removed the stuff blocking Family Sharing,

They also removed the CDKey stuff. So I hope you guys got yours.

Code:
History
4 minutes agoRemoved ShowCDKeyOnLaunch – 1
4 minutes agoChanged changenumber – 540613 › 540627
8 minutes agoRemoved exfgls – 1
8 minutes agoRemoved SupportsCDKeyCopyToClipboard – 1
8 minutes agoRemoved LegacyKeyRegistryLocation – HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\TestApp45760\SteamKey
8 minutes agoRemoved LegacyKeyRegistrationMethod – registry

fantomena

The Stomping Land is also climbing up the top seller list. Among the Sleep yesterday, The Forest and Stomping Land today. Good times ahead.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Stomping Land is also climbing up the top seller list. Among the Sleep yesterday, The Forest and Stomping Land today. Good times ahead.

but steam has too many games and everything will be lost in the shuffle PEOPLE WONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom