• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hmmm, is it safe to input cc / paypal info through it?

Well, theoretically there's nothing preventing any proxy/VPN provider from sniffing out traffic, but all that stuff is secured via SSL so there's nothing to be concerned about.

Arthea

I suppose everybody got those, but it case somebody needs any still, I have:
40% OFF Luftrausers
30% OFF Speedrunners
coupons (not copons, mind you), just contact me on steam and these are yours

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man, there are a lot of great deals over at the Humble sale.

Like this game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/cookservedelicious_storefront

6.99 is but a mere pittance! I'm basically stealing from this developer, whoever they are!

An insane deal! :O

Chubingas you really are a bad person.
I've already bought CSD twice on Steam and now you come up with a sale including the Android version, just 2 hours after the mailman delivered to me my first Android tablet ever.

Thanks man, really.
No, really.
Really.

Woo! It may be beneficial to wait and see how those flash sales go. Just sayin'. :D

Sorry I didn't post that earlier, hope it's not too late.

sprinkles

The Crysis 2 story is so weird, the ending is really bad(gets even worse when you see the ending of Crysis 3)

I think it goes something like this(Spoilers for Crysis 2 and 3's ending)
You gotta admit though, the ending with
Prophet on the beach
looked really cool.

Knurek

JaseC, in case you haven't seen this yet:

tumblr_m2qitx6B371rrld4no1_500.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

The Whispered World: Special Edition is now available for $15.99, currently at a discount of 20%.

About the Game

When the fate of a world hangs in the balance, an unusual hero arises!
The visually impressive adventure-epic The Whispered World is now available as a Special Edition for the first time. Let the Whispered World enchant you with its many animated details and fantastic characters.

Exclusive content of the special edition include audio comments featuring Jan 'Poki' Müller-Michaelis and Marco Hüllen, as well as the orchestral soundtrack and unlockable achievements.

Notice: All owners of the previous edition will receive an automatic update to the new edition for free from their respective download portals. However, due to the new Visionaire version, old savegames won’t be compatible with the Special Edition.

Vuze

First giveaway, hope everything goes smooth.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman Arkham Origins -- MB-D2CD5DF932B86C7D

t1399412250z1.png

Ruruja

Notice: All owners of the previous edition will receive an automatic update to the new edition for free from their respective download portals. However, due to the new Visionaire version, old savegames won’t be compatible with the Special Edition.

That's neat, I like it when they do that. Glad I held off playing it. I hope they've improved the voices in Special Edition, I heard they weren't really that great and kinda let the game down.

Terra_Ex

The Whispered World: Special Edition is now available for $15.99, currently at a discount of 20%.

Ah, so the complaining worked and they saw sense, good to know (I thought my game count had mysteriously increased by one earlier today).

Did it always have Steam Achievements? :eek:

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It seems Humble Daedalic Bundle owners aren't so lucky:

33600 Daedalic Humble Bundle Core said:
Removed The Whispered World Special Edition from the package 7 minutes ago

Makes sense, I suppose, considering the game was part of the $1 tier and short of people providing proof of purchase there's no way for Daedalic to ascertain who just paid a buck and who beat the average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom