• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

I see very little reason in most things Japanese publishers do and even less in what Sega do *shrugs*
but traditionally, let's hope you are right and I am wrong.
Talking about Japanese games, still no Trails in sight, nor first chapter neither second.

edited: I see no flash sale on Humble. What was on flash after AO?

Octodad.

aku:jiki

Humble sale isn't good enough for me. We need to go cheaper!

Probably going to pick up CSD during its flash just to support fellow gaffer chubingaz though.

Jawmuncher

Nice to see World End Economica on steam. Will have to grab that when I get back since there's no way in hell I can now.

Aside from that if anyone cares Agarest Zero is 10X better than the first game. If you want to play a Agarest game play that one. Especially since it's a prequel and you won't miss anything from the other game.

Knurek

Nice to see World End Economica on steam. Will have to grab that when I get back since there's no way in hell I can now.

Word of warning - apparently the game is supposed to be bundled in one of the Clash of the World Groupees bundles (stated on Reddit's release thread for the game).

dani_dc

Now to secretly hope that because Valkyria Chronicles 1, 2, and 3 are releasing on the PS4, they come to Steam.

-breathes heavily-

That would be the perfect time to release them on Steam, hopefully someone inside Sega will push for it.

Valkyria Chronicles 1 especially, 2 was a pretty weak game due to the restrictions of the hardware(map cut into several smaller areas) and odd decisions (most of the game is spend repeating the same areas and doing filler missions to be able to play the main ones).

I'm still curious to play the third game as I hope they fixed the design issues that plagued 2, but I'm guessing it would still suffer from same restrictions regarding the maps as the second gamed did.

Edit: Seems like it was just an unconfirmed rumor

Is there an infinite install bug with the latest beta steam update?

Edit: Think it might be avast, anyone else had issues lately and had it call steam's overlay a Trojan?

aku:jiki

how about no? moar moar moar of everything, especially VNs.

Japanese Clash bundle would be glorious, except that I have most Japanese games on steam already, but still.
How about yes! Steam is a games service, buy your waifu comic books on J-list or something. You can finally upgrade your onahole warming device and buy a new dakimakura at the same time!

Sir, You Are Being Hunted got cards. Also it can be switched to Madam, You Are Being Hunted. Other than that there's some new starting classes (different starting difficulties based off of what items you begin with) and a few more biomes, it doesn't seem like much has changed or been added since it was an early access game and final release.

Arthea

How about yes! Steam is a games service, buy your waifu comic books on J-list or something. You can finally upgrade your onahole warming device and buy a new dakimakura at the same time!

iuN2whgz10qPE.gif

aScaris

Hey Steam GAF! Haven't been in here for a long time, but the Humble Store Sale drives me back. Definately getting the Sonic bundle as it is an insane price, but I'm not so sure about TWD:400 days and Shadowrun..

I recently played the first season of TWD and really liked the story and the characters, but 400 days does not continue the main story if I'm not mistaken? If not, is the new story/cast any good?

Shadowrun is one of those games that I have heard a lot of good and bad about. I played the P&P a long time ago and read some books, so I know and like the lore and the general setting. But how about the gameplay? Worth it?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm torn on that Sonic bundle. Only £4.99 but I have Generations and Racing Transformed already. I don't much care about Sonic "4" either. The old Mega Drive games are classics though, at least the main titles. Hm.

Arthea

I'm torn on that Sonic bundle. Only £4.99 but I have Generations and Racing Transformed already. I don't much care about Sonic "4" either. The old Mega Drive games are classics though, at least the main titles. Hm.

I was in the same position as you, I had already some games I wanted, as Racing Transformed and few others, but it's just too good to pass, so I grabbed it anyways. It's a pity it being one key though, I would have liked to give some away, especially Racing Transformed.

"We'll launch when enough of our players can."

what that even means? (><)
never?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Hey Steam GAF! Haven't been in here for a long time, but the Humble Store Sale drives me back. Definately getting the Sonic bundle as it is an insane price, but I'm not so sure about TWD:400 days and Shadowrun..

I recently played the first season of TWD and really liked the story and the characters, but 400 days does not continue the main story if I'm not mistaken? If not, is the new story/cast any good?

Shadowrun is one of those games that I have heard a lot of good and bad about. I played the P&P a long time ago and read some books, so I know and like the lore and the general setting. But how about the gameplay? Worth it?

400 Days has 5 mini stories with new characters that are supposed to be important in Season 2. So far in Season 2, only one of them has showed up and it is yet unknown how many others will appear or if the choices you made will matter at all. At that price however it is certainly worth it

I didn't know a thing about Shadowrun before playing returns and the game made me love the universe, the story of the original campaign was fantastic and I haven't yet played the DLC which supposedly is a lot better. Gameplay wise, it's a pretty simple and not very difficult turn based RPG which plays somewhat similar to XCOM EU. My only two complaints were that it's too linear and there are very few side missions and the Unity Engine, which makes the game look pretty ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom