• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

Hey Steam GAF! Haven't been in here for a long time, but the Humble Store Sale drives me back. Definately getting the Sonic bundle as it is an insane price, but I'm not so sure about TWD:400 days and Shadowrun..

I recently played the first season of TWD and really liked the story and the characters, but 400 days does not continue the main story if I'm not mistaken? If not, is the new story/cast any good?

Shadowrun is one of those games that I have heard a lot of good and bad about. I played the P&P a long time ago and read some books, so I know and like the lore and the general setting. But how about the gameplay? Worth it?

400 Days is quite nice, had a really touching moment for me personally (damn you TellTale!). Absolutely nothing wrong with getting it at that price.

Can't say anything about Shadowrun tho, sorry.

zkylon

zkylewd
Reading both posts in a way she looks in the avatar beside both posts is even more awesome
1459.gif

You can't blame us for having good tastes.

you guys do like the good khaleesi bad khaleesi routine

only that you're both calling me a nazi right now

damn you khaleesis indeed

but also

is kr0 ep 3 released yet

Dark Souls 2 journal: I got the Pursuer using a ballista, feels so good. But I died several times prior trying to get him into position.

aScaris

Thanks for your oppinions on TWD:400 days and Shadowrun, I guess I will get both. After all it's not even 6€.. ;) Oh glorious PC gaming :D

zkylon

zkylewd
Every khaleesi is good khaleesi. Especially bad khaleesi. Rawr.

And I only called you gas :p
no u

I don't know why I'm answering you, but yes. ;)
cos i'm charming bebe

also sweet, i know what i'm doing tomorrow instead of coding

Dark Souls 2 journal: I got the Pursuer using a ballista, feels so good. But I died several times prior trying to get him into position.

i got killed by a trigger happy cleric once as a summon

he killed both me and the host, it was pretty funny

Arthea

Saoirse posse losing its marketshare?
Nooooo~!

Here be dragons

Thanks for your oppinions on TWD:400 days and Shadowrun, I guess I will get both. After all it's not even 6€.. ;) Oh glorious PC gaming :D

you won't think it so glorious when you starve and live on the streets with the rest of us. :\
sale after sale after sale, will do that to you

Where? Show me!

you... are asking me, khaleesi?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

9.03m -- MB-314ED0FAD4015646 - Taken by topyy

Pachimari

Ugh, sales are terrible and hurting my wallet. Seriously considering Batman: Arkham Origins (but haven't played either of Asylum or City), Bully (have great memories of the PS2 version), Outlast (liked it on PS4) and GTA IV (for the visual mods).

Milamber

Ugh, sales are terrible and hurting my wallet. Seriously considering Batman: Arkham Origins (but haven't played either of Asylum or City), Bully (have great memories of the PS2 version), Outlast (liked it on PS4) and GTA IV (for the visual mods).

I go through that a lot. Deciding on my Steam list and throwing my hands up in defeat. I just end up playing my eroge instead.

hohoXD123

Could try entering this giveaway instead then.

Looking forward to the OST for Transistor, which is saying something since I usually don't care about them.

I actually think I won't buy anything until the Summer sales. I need to save some of my money.

Haha, good luck with that :p

aScaris

you won't think it so glorious when you starve and live on the streets with the rest of us. :\
sale after sale after sale, will do that to you

Haha, I'm doing PC gaming since the early-mid 90s, but didn't dip into the whole online sale stuff until 2012.. Don't ask me how I did it, I can't image myself now :p However, so far I think I'm doing quite fine with my spendings, although my backlog starts getting out of hand... ;)

fantomena

I have a luxury problem. Last week I bougt most of the games I have on my "most wanted" list from Russian traders. This means that I have no idea what Im gonna use my 165 euro in my Steam wallet and 19.50$ on GMG on. Im currently considering The Forest with Steam wallet money and Transistor by using my last GMG credits, but no idea on anything. I GMG will sell Transistor for 19$, so I will probably JUST be able to afford it using GMG credits.

This is probably bragging, but I have used goddamn lot of time on gathering all the money by selling cards. I have actually been doing it sunce june-july last year so I am somewhat proud of it. Downloading and idling games have taken way too much time.

hohoXD123

I have a luxury problem. Last week I bougt most of the games I have on my "most wanted" list from Russian traders. This means that I have no idea what Im gonna use my 165 euro in my Steam wallet and 19.50$ on GMG on. Im currently considering The Forest with Steam wallet money and Transistor by using my last GMG credits, but no idea on anything.

This is probably bragging, but I have used goddamn lot of time on gathering all the money by selling cards. I have actually been doing it sunce june-july last year so I am somewhat proud of it.

Indeed it is.

Tellaerin

I have a luxury problem. Last week I bougt most of the games I have on my "most wanted" list from Russian traders. This means that I have no idea what Im gonna use my 165 euro in my Steam wallet and 19.50$ on GMG on. Im currently considering The Forest with Steam wallet money and Transistor by using my last GMG credits, but no idea on anything. I GMG will sell Transistor for 19$, so I will probably JUST be able to afford it using GMG credits.

This is probably bragging, but I have used goddamn lot of time on gathering all the money by selling cards. I have actually been doing it sunce june-july last year so I am somewhat proud of it. Downloading and idling games have taken way too much time.

"I have so much credit, I don't even know what to do with it all! Woe is me! Oh, am I bragging?" C'mon, dude.

Twinduct

The Jay-Z of in store credit!

Not only is it bragging, but it's at least the fifth time you posted it here.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why is there no flash sale currently in the Humble Store?

Humble isn't handling Flash Sales as Valve does. They're not back-to-back and rather than being advertised directly you have to keep an eye on Humble's Twitter page.

Is it possible to buy something from the store as a gift and give it away here?

Yes, just send it to your e-mail address and submit the gift URL as "key". Note that you now have to keep the ?redeemer portion of the URL attached for it to work, so make a junk address if you don't want to give out your own one. I PM'd Stump asking him to update the ModBot guide to reflect this but he forgot. ;) Edit: Never mind. I'm not sure what my problem was.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

It is bragging, yes. And as I said before, that time you spent selling cards means clicking three times after leaving a game opened for an hour or two. It's not like you had to do any kind of work.

Unless your PC completely locks while a game is downloading. In which case I can only tell you "tough luck".

fantomena

Yes, just send it to your e-mail address and submit the gift URL as "key". Note that you now have to keep the ?redeemer portion of the URL attached for it to work, so make a junk address if you don't want to give out your own one. I PM'd Stump asking him to update the ModBot guide to reflect this but he forgot. ;)

Thanks. Might do some give aways then.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
On DreadOut length, my friend has been playing the game for a little over 5 hours now and hasn't reached the end yet, so looks like it shouldn't be a huge concern for Act 1.

In a similar way, the two people with Steam reviews for DreadOut on the Store page have 5 & 7 hours on the game respectably both and neither of them have the achievement for finishing the game, so either everyone playing it is slow or Act 1 is fairly decently lengthed.

derExperte

I still don't want to name names but you know what's worse than those guys? The ones that do this and then come to internet forums to brag about how much credit they have. Just shut up about it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So Daylight was disappointingly mediocre, Outlast: Whistleblower was good, if not more the same of Outlast, but still well-made.

Now onto the rest of Horror May on Steam, with DreadOut, The Forest, Darkwood, Claire, and a big update for Damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom