• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

meanwhile on greenlight

the kickstarter open world ARPG, looks not bad, I must say

AE7DC9E3A8AFA369F2F5100B3E00406BD49F2F4E

Battles of the Ancient World, literally, obviously a strategy game

an interesting looking TRPG, choices based story got my attention too.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Separate app, please.

Should be good for you ;3

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition is a completely separate game: not an update to Divinity: Original Sin. Both games will remain available on PC and Mac, and it is important to note that they are totally different entities, so if you've already bought Original Sin you'll see separate listings for Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition in your Steam Library. This means that saved games can't be transferred from Divinity: Original Sin to the Enhanced Edition. This is largely because of the technical changes we've made to how the game looks and feels, but the story has also been rewritten so heavily that most saved games would no longer be compatible with the plot. (After all, it wouldn't make sense to load a game in which you're halfway through a quest line that's been replaced with something different.)

My god, I will blow through next month's gaming budget in like a day.

I'd like to support PC Nep and Akiba but I already own the games in some form. Nep U is May 22nd on Vita as well.. June has Steins;Gate and Operation Abyss..
I'll probably just get Higurashi on Steam for now. I guess everyone wanted to get their stuff out before E3 takes all the attention away.

Chariot

Free for owners.
Aww yiss.
I'd like to support PC Nep and Akiba but I already own the games in some form. Nep U is May 22nd on Vita as well.. June has Steins;Gate and Operation Abyss..
I'll probably just get Higurashi on Steam for now. I guess everyone wanted to get their stuff out before E3 takes all the attention away.
Yeah, it's atcually terrible what the big bad steam is doing to poor little crying VIta-chan :(

Dr Dogg

Separate app, please.

Hahaha there's always one. Not too sure as I didn't kickstart this but didn't the beta/EA version morph into the release version (unlike Dragon Commander)? I'm sure we're all crossing out fingers for your our +1 :p

Edit: And I see your wish has been granted.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Should be good for you ;3

6nlnVpj.jpg

free update for existing owners? That's not gonna happen, Jasec. Or you want us all to pay that you could have a separate app?!

Ye of little faith!

Hahaha there's always one. Not too sure as I didn't kickstart this but didn't the beta/EA version morph into the release version (unlike Dragon Commander)? I'm sure we're all crossing out fingers for your our +1 :p

Edit: And I see your wish has been granted.

Yeah, it did.

Dr Dogg

Also separate entries mean separate achievements lists. Speaking of, how is the GAF crew doing for world domination over at MetaGamerScore?

Zeknurn

Also separate entries mean separate achievements lists.

Yeah this annoys me. I was planning on starting over anyway when the Enhanced Edition hit but I'd rather continue on my achievements rather than having an old redundant entry that I will never play again and never do any more achievements for.

Arthea

Also separate entries mean separate achievements lists. Speaking of, how is the GAF crew doing for world domination over at MetaGamerScore?

not good, I posted not long ago that we are not gaining on stamgifts team, quite contrary in fact, the gap is getting larger. We will keep our 4 position, or so it would seem for now.
Then again, steamgifts community is probably huge, isn't it?

edited: I just checked, we have more members... we just need stop slacking and play some games!

Chariot

For gods sake, can't gog galaxy just ask? I just installed Witcher 2 in the background and then suddenly I got a restart without even being ask. Thanks for that. Lucky that I didn't do something important.

Ozium

Will the original Divinity cease to be available for sale when the new version comes out?

Do I have to buy it before the new version comes out to get the old version as well, or do you get the old version with the new version?

These are important questions.

Same, I'm guessing we get the upgrade for free?

only if you pay attention in class, otherwise it costs $30

Corpekata

Banned
I still haven't gotten out of the first town. I'm level 5, the moment I leave the town. Everything is level 7 or above and I get rekt. I feel like I'm most missing something.

Some encounters you missed. Don't remember the exact levels but there's stuff under the town that's pretty low level and then outside of town you start in the west and go clockwise for the most part. Most encounters will be with enemies your own level or 1 higher.

titch

Hi guys! Finally put together my first PC last night, so hope to be creeping around these parts from hence forth.

Made Cities: Skylines my first Steam game... Immediately went broke (in the game, not life). Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Hi - hope you are saving hard for the summer sale - my first steam sale was like all my xmas's rolled into one(well if xmas was where you spent your own money buying yourself gifts, you get my drift)

I DID IT. I GOT ALL THE THINGS DONE.

Which means I'm back to mostly-lurking!

Everything are you sure?....

meanwhile on greenlight

the kickstarter open world ARPG, looks not bad, I must say

1/4mil is a fair target - think it will get close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom