• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerity

Anyone got any of them working GMG discount coupons? Tried their happy birthday ones but can't activate. All I want to do is drag more friends into KF2.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
i kinda really want that swery game now

well - as I posted earlier - you might get your wish ;)

G8PUiaY.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i kinda really want that swery game now

i really don't get the love for zeno clash

yea the art is pretty striking but everything else about the game was pretty bad imo

Nice artstyle
Interesting Story
Interesting Combat yet flawed
World had issues but it was well designed for most of the part.

Anteater

i really don't get the love for zeno clash

yea the art is pretty striking but everything else about the game was pretty bad imo

haven't really played it enough but the brawling seems ok so far, I'd prefer spending more time punching stuff than having to shoot exploding squirrels tho

Dsyndrome

Steam needs to make it so you can go directly to the Forums when something updates rather than the news, 80% of the time the developers don't update the news and it's some shit from the last time the game was on sale 5 months ago.

Turfster

Steam needs to make it so you can go directly to the Forums when something updates rather than the news, 80% of the time the developers don't update the news and it's some shit from the last time the game was on sale 5 months ago.

While they're at it, they need to make it so that when you click a game name in your friend activity list, you don't go to the fucking useless community tile shit, but to the actual store page.

Salsa

While they're at it, they need to make it so that when you click a game name in your friend activity list, you don't go to the fucking useless community tile shit, but to the actual store page.

yeah. used to be like that and when they changed it I figured it'd be temporary or something cause they wanted to highlight the newly released "community page" thing

but.. it's been long enough. save me clicks.

eh, condemned 1 was so much better. That Fus Roh Dah stuff was weird.

I remember the end of Condemned 2, trying to do that strange double-clicking on the sticks to do the Fus Ro Dah in I think was a wrecked ship/building, maybe, frustrating could never get it work right.

rtcn63

I get why people dislike Condemned 2. The protagonist is turned into a (now incredibly trite) emotional wreck, complete with time invested lifting moonshine jugs and growing his hair out in his non-existent angsty teenage son's mirror image. There's much less of a focus on mystery, exploration, and just going around punching ugly motherfuckers, laying them out with strewn-about pipes every now and then.

But it wasn't terrible. Conceptually, sure. Evil needs to suffer.

zkylon

zkylewd
For a cheap imitation try Lost River

I still haven't finished it. I'm a bad saoirse fan

nah, i'm don't specially enjoy the genre (i thought ghostcrawler was pretty lame), too much violence and i've seen too many films like that, but i really really liked drive and i kinda liked this one, tho not nearly as much

thanks

Idiolizing western culture is what I mean.

Oh. Well, I wouldn't go that far in SWERY's case. He's got an amazing attention to detail and vision for his games. His games are one of a kind, and while he's clearly inspired by Kojima I don't think he's restricted to Western anything. I'd reckon it's just where the market is for his style of game.

LuuKyK

dex3108

So after months of claiming that there is no downgrade and that PC version will look like Sword of Destiny trailer guy from CDPR said that difference between console version and PC is only draw distance and hairworks (he said resolution and framerate but that was always expected from any PC version).

Good job CDPR you handled this like a Pro.

So how do you guys feel about this game? Umbra.

I wish Grief was here to tell me if I should fund this or not.
I glanced over it, but I don't see how they can deliver their vision by October 2016. Less than two years of full development with such a lean staff is just begging for setbacks and delays, especially with such ambitious ideas. It certainly sounds cool, but there's nothing realistic about their goals - especially with stretch goals in mind.

Verdict: invest in one of Soldak Entertainment's ARPGs instead. Their products are making great strides with procedural ARPG gameplay, and the games themselves are surprisingly fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom