• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

I'm insanely LTTP but I just bought my first game off of Steam last night. Ultimately, I decided on Bastion, and plan on getting Transistor once I finish playing through it. I'm playing on an Acer Aspire M laptop - nothing fancy whatsoever, but as a Sony-dabbling Nintendo enthusiast, Steam is already exciting me with all these fun titles I've been looking into.

Bastion is the bee's knees. Thanks Greg Kasavin, and Supergiant Games!

Someone invite me to the GAF Steam group, I wanna party. =)

Post your steam profile page here (right click on profile page -> copy page url) and I'll send you an invite.

never mind

ExoSoul

Banned
And all I have on my account is 3 cents.
8ec0690736.gif

I'll join you on that dance.

Chariot

idea factory told me the Nep-Nep 2 page is up, but this just leads me to the starting page >:O

store.steampowered.com/app/351710/

Turfster

Man, the RE4 soundtrack really likes pounding drums... and when you gotta hunt for that one last zombie still in the area, it gets fucking annoying.

Edit: and then a random zombie slapped me to death through a wall after half an hour of clearing the stupid place.
Yep, done for the day.

It's a lot better than what I played of 5 was, but it still has... problems.
Of course, being an older game, I'm willing to forgive quite a few of those =p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Y'know, normally, I'd consider hooking you up, but after the quoted post? You're on your own.

Hell, you love the game so much you can't even spell the name right. ;)

Sleep deprivation does that when you only get 1 or 2 hours of sleep for nearly a full week tbh.

Tera's fault

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
today on "oh I bet this shitty game is like a dollar"

http://i.imgur.com/vFu78ne.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jEBuZ2f.png[/IMG

you bunch of +1 whores[/QUOTE]

It's a licensed game and (probably) a price mistake... what do you expect me to do?
I'm only human...

[spoiler]totally worth the +1 :)[/spoiler]

edit: ok, seems not to be a mistake, but it's cheap... so whatever :P

rtcn63

This entire Showtime fiasco is going to be revealed as the prologue to the second season of Twin Peaks. Like, we were all a part of it. There was never a conflict between Showtime and Lynch.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
This entire Showtime fiasco is going to be revealed as the prologue to the second season of Twin Peaks. Like, we were all a part of it. There was never a conflict between Showtime and Lynch.

... and it's all just a PR stunt to promote Phantom Pain ;)

so I let my little nephew play on my pc while I was going to eat and stuff. When I come he had Sonic All-Star Racing on, and when I quit the game, LEGO Marvels was also running. What.

Doesn't steam stop you from launching multiple games?

Mr. Doop

so I let my little nephew play on my pc while I was going to eat and stuff. When I come he had Sonic All-Star Racing on, and when I quit the game, LEGO Marvels was also running. What.

Doesn't steam stop you from launching multiple games?

No it doesn't. I've played games and run Idlemaster before.

Teggy

Less than 4 chapters into Lords of Shadow and I already have this bad feeling I will be crashing and burning on some boss halfway through the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom