• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

you're more likely to melt something than get it to catch fire
What, it is me who will melt? Vicious, truly vicious!
Yeah, thanks for the explanation, I don't know much about computers. Only enough to put stuff in the general place where it belongs.

Surely they don't just let anyone work for the president to go get his daughter from Spanish people with some serious potty mouths?
Depends how much he likes the daughter,

rtcn63

work for president

reject sex with daughter

kill the president

leon is great

tumblr_m5v80iS3m81qj2g8ko1_250.gif

After the events of RE4, I'm like 99% sure Leon gets a vasectomy.

Nabs

Steam Client Beta Update - May 15

We are testing a security update for the Steam Client. There should not be any visible differences in today's client update.

General
Fix a denial-of-service exploit that could allow a user to remotely crash your Steam client.

Thanks to Elvis Collado of HP DVLabs working with HP's Zero Day Initiative for reporting the exploit.

rtcn63

So, after RE4, he just wants to make sure he's shooting blanks and can't knock up Ada Wong someday? o_O

The plot of RE7 will reveal that before Leon had his shit cut into, he had his little soldiers frozen in storage in a lab under the White House. Umbrella steals it, and uses it to created a new bioweapon that for some reason only targets annoying short-haired blondes and ethnic minorities not named Wong.

Dsyndrome

Played Portrait of Ruin on the plane and the game's finally clicking, also may have been burnt out on Castlevania last time I played. It's gonna make the wait hard for Iga's new game, but I'll have Order of Eclessia to kick my ass before then. Glad Iga's able to go multi platform now and not stuck to 3DS or any one console.

Salsa

Played Portrait of Ruin on the plane and the game's finally clicking, also may have been burnt out on Castlevania last time I played. It's gonna make the wait hard for Iga's new game, but I'll have Order of Eclessia to kick my ass before then. Glad Iga's able to go multi platform now and not stuck to 3DS or any one console.

It's the worst of the DS ones but it's still great.

Eclessia is fucking amazing

Spares
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Magnetic By Nature -- MB-DCF3A28CD166CD5B - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Final Dusk -- MB-912F813364516EF3 - Taken by Shadownet. 5 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-ED405068980E6F74 - Taken by Cyldman. 1 entrants total.
Retro/Grade -- MB-495B82A34A7DE6B5 - Taken by 2n2. 3 entrants total.

t1431731272z1.png

Cyldman

Banned
Alright so oculus rift is on heavy requirements for a good performance...
Guess VR is gonna take make me do an upgrade, either I go for it on the valve one.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is why I was considering playing it, so that I have the continuity. I can ofcourse just google everything, but I'd rather play through it and get more invested.
yea, it's not the same

try it, i think it's more than playable

Is there a quick way to re-adjust the decisions I made in The Witcher 2? Realized, with horror, that my last save is Pro Iorveth and that's just awful. I need my Roche save back.

pretty sure there's gonna be a "past-maker" thingie like in mass effect 3

rtcn63

I never finished Ecclesia. Though it was pretty dull, repetitive, and a bit harder than the previous games. Actually had to grind.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
today on "oh I bet this shitty game is like a dollar"

you bunch of +1 whores

And proud of it. Actually, maybe this will show Disney that heavily discounting their stuff on Steam can really bring some money in. Either they're just testing the waters for the summer sale, or someone dun goofed.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I never finished Ecclesia. Though it was pretty dull, repetitive, and a bit harder than the previous games. Actually had to grind.

Grind wasnt even needed. the game required you to learn tactics more than relying on the grinding.

rtcn63

Grind wasnt even needed. the game required you to learn tactics more than relying on the grinding.

Hmm, I did play it before I tried Dark Souls. Maybe I didn't approach it with the right mentality. Or maybe I did and I just didn't enjoy it. I was pretty burned out on Castlevania's by that point.

Circle of the Moon is still my favorite.

I'm insanely LTTP but I just bought my first game off of Steam last night. Ultimately, I decided on Bastion, and plan on getting Transistor once I finish playing through it. I'm playing on an Acer Aspire M laptop - nothing fancy whatsoever, but as a Sony-dabbling Nintendo enthusiast, Steam is already exciting me with all these fun titles I've been looking into.

Bastion is the bee's knees. Thanks Greg Kasavin, and Supergiant Games!

Someone invite me to the GAF Steam group, I wanna party. =)

*quote for Steam username*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom