• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singularity is great, but it's time for its sales price to be $5 on the regular. It's not an IP that they're invested in, why are they being so dumb about the pricing with that game is beyond me.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
It's moments like this when I really miss the russian bear :(

hbtxd2sn.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Activision doesn't devalue their IP like so many other publishers, ensuring that their loyal customer's purchases hold their value over long stretches of time.

I could do this for a job.

Grief.exe

Bayonetta would kill on Steam, sales-wise, but I don't know if it's possible to get out of the Nintendo deal.

I would try JSRF since most people seem to think it controls better than that ghastly Jet Set Radio.

Technically Bayonetta 1 can be done if they port the 360 version. Bayo 2 is a no but I think some people would be happy with just Bayonetta 1 on PC.

The rights to the first game still call on Sega, as they are free to do with the title as they please. The second game wouldn't be possible.

As far as I'm concerned, a PC port of Bayo 1 would be in Nintendo's best interest as it would get more people interested in the sequel.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
lol

a6b3cxos.png

I would really like to play this with some friends
and some beer
, but not for that price

The rights to the first game still call on Sega, as they are free to do with the title as they please. The second game wouldn't be possible.

As far as I'm concerned, a PC port of Bayo 1 would be in Nintendo's best interest as it would get more people interested in the sequel.

I disagree. I don't see how those who really wanted to play Bayo 1 by now havent done so already on the +100 million machines the game is available on. That Sega will make some money from Bayo fans and a few curious folks is not doubtful at all, just that the idea that Bayo 2 greatly benefits from a Bayo 1 PC port seems idealistic at its best.

I mean, the best way to kinda confirm there being any sort of sequel boost by releasing a previous game on PC would be to see how well Valkyria Chronicles 2 did in a post-VC1-on-PC world, since it's playable on the Vita ( a console that is comparably as ignored as the Wii U seems to be).

Arthea

sonotamazing Spiderman 2 still too expensive, oh well it's for the better seeing how I can't buy it anyway.

BTW, Geometry Wars 3 probably is cheapest it has been on steam.

Space Quest & King's Quest collections if you don't already have them.

I have on gog... but price is tempting, I'll admit

Danj

Is this the right thread to suggest Enhanced Steam stuff?

On the Wishlist page I'd really like a "move to top" or something similar on items that are way down the list. Having to scroll all the way up to the top to reorder stuff is a pain.

pahamrick

Is this the right thread to suggest Enhanced Steam stuff?

On the Wishlist page I'd really like a "move to top" or something similar on items that are way down the list. Having to scroll all the way up to the top to reorder stuff is a pain.

The easiest way to re-order your wishlist is to sort by ranking, and manually type in the rank number for the game you want to move.

garath

New thread! Wow it moves fast.

the only things I'm considering from the activision sale (because I already own bloodlines), is The king's quest and space quest collections. Just for sheer nostalgia. I doubt I'd actually play them lol

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Time to pick up Ghosts' Season Pass, I suppose. After poking through the registry I noticed that there's an RU-specific sub Acti never got around to adding to the store... but it is discounted!

Edit: Actually, I'll hold off on the SP. It's not going anywhere and there's a small chance it'll be discounted a little deeper when CoD is inevitably made a Daily Deal during the Summer Sale.

So which is more likely to be pulled from Steam first? Transformers or Spiderman?

Assume the worst and buy both. Nobody could have guessed that Acti was going to drop the James Bond licence at least a year before the actual contract expired and barely a couple of months after the release of 007 Legends.

Ozium

I'm at work right now and won't be free for another 4 hours, so I'll try to help y'all out with getting it.
I can either accept Paypal or a copy of Toren from Nuuvem :p

oh I thought you were just going to buy them out of the kindness of your heart.

:p

pass

An-Det

Solid OP, Jshackles. Can't believe it's (almost) May already. At least that means Witcher soon.

Also, everyone should play Singularity since it's 75% off in the weekend sale.

Why would you even put up a shield? ;)
Hah, I also realized. Happens automatically kinda. Like a habit.

Finally finished encoding some webms in my native resolution and high bitrate. Game looks really nice.

After the Iron Golem fight. I find this to be a very good looking place.
When I played it for the first time, I was hoping that the next level would be a cave-area through the mountain leading to Anor Londo. Sadly it was a dead end :(

Going from Sen's Fortress to Anor Londo.

Having a weird glitch where I close the menu at a bonfire but my character is stuck at it. Happened two times. Had to Alt+F4 :(
Daily Volgarr 80% off
Weekend
  • Activision Publisher Weekend up to 75% off CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WOOFWARE MP FREE WEEKEND
  • Block & Load 15% off
  • Saints Row Franchise 33-75% off
Would like CoD:AW to have a Single-Player free weekend. Not like people buy it for SP anyway, so not much loss there imo.

Backlogger

Time to pick up Ghosts' Season Pass, I suppose. After poking through the registry I noticed that there's an RU-specific sub Acti never got around to adding to the store... but it is discounted!

Assume the worst and buy both.

I was afraid you might say that.

Man, I would love to own some of these older CoD games on Steam, but at these prices I just don't feel like its worth it.

Ozium

y'll ready for the humble strategy first weekly bundle?

god I hope it's not that and something good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom