• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Here's a weird one I've never noticed before. If you pick up the BLOPS 1 bundle you get both the Windows and Mac entries and the DLC as well. Considering they're not Steamplay that's a lot of +1's for your £30, well by Activision and CoD standards anyway.

Unpopular opinion: The Witcher 3 needs to be delayed so I can play it day one.
Need new GPU

Hey if I can suffer through 43 hours of GTA V on lowly settings, especially with my tweaking compulsions, I would think others could do the same with The Witcher III. Granted I don't want to go back to that level of IQ anytime soon but I know that if a game is good enough I can enjoy it regardless of looks.

Salsa

here I am playin steam games

2gLmKHt.png

Ozium

Here's a weird one I've never noticed before. If you pick up the BLOPS 1 bundle you get both the Windows and Mac entries and the DLC as well. Considering they're not Steamplay that's a lot of +1's for your £30, well by Activision and CoD standards anyway.

JaseC scrambling

edit: salsa.. using a disgusting 360 controller with Kirby? shameful..

fallout

Call of Duty: Black Ops II -67%
Call of Duty: Black Ops I -50%
why
I imagine that Activision has some kind of internal rule where a CoD game of X years old can't be sold for less than X dollars. There also seems to be another rule where a CoD game of any age can't be sold for less than Y dollars, too.

Ozium

lol Nintendo babby games

1410048023264.gif

fun fact about blops 2: I once went to a redbox to rent BLOPS 2 to play through the story, when I received the game I noticed there was no disc, just a photocopy of the disc and the redbox upc... I called up redbox to tell them and they told me to put it back in the box that it was flagged as fradulent now and then gave me a voucher for a couple free rentals...

I was totes scared they were gonna think I stole it... lol

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I imagine that Activision has some kind of internal rule where a CoD game of X years old can't be sold for less than X dollars. There also seems to be another rule where a CoD game of any age can't be sold for less than Y dollars, too.

I was going to make a joke about MW2 still being USD$90 on the AU store, but it seems Acti finally adjusted the price at some point before last September.

yo, that kirby triple thing threat stuff is actually good? seemed like another kirby experiment game, which is pretty much all they do with the guy.

rtcn63

yo, that kirby triple thing threat stuff is actually good? seemed like another kirby experiment game, which is pretty much all they do with the guy.

It's.... one of the better 2D Ninty platformers of recent times. Much more engaging than Epic Yarn, Return to Dreamland, and possibly the New Super Mario games. It does lose steam later on, since it pulls the "oh you missed this switch, well you're not getting this sun stone unless you off yourself and redo the section" card nonstop. Still, at least it tries to be challenging.

Salsa

i'll get the 3DS one eventually, I know it's on sale (or was) but ehh

Return To Dreamland runs and looks perfect on Dolphin

Turfster

Humble Indiegame Magazine bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • FarSky
  • Race the Sun
  • Arena: Cyber Evolution Founder's Pack
TIER 2: BTA
  • Fenix Rage
  • Wrack + Soundtrack
TIER 3: 13$
  • Brawlhalla Founder's Pack
  • Freedom Planet + Soundtrack

rtcn63

Glad I got Freedom Planet for $2 from that indigala bundle or something. Levels are too long for me to continue it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom