• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad that I joined Gaf. This thread has become my home basically on Gaf. Got to know many good people and learned a lot here. So I enjoyed and still enjoy my time here.

I've won so many great games and gave way too less back. Hope this will result in some good karma, even if only little.

Good luck and have fun folks. You are good people.

Activates a Steam version obviously.

This is nice
You're nice
Ill never win
In anyway

chronomac

Nuuvem has Shadow of Mordor for around $13.18. Its without the season pass of course. I'm tempted but I'm probably going to hold out. http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2060-middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor

Also: No need for Hola or anything.

That's a decent price for that game. I played it for about 27 hours and enjoyed it, for the most part. The ending is terrible and the Nemesis system loses some luster after a while, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun to traverse the world, take out orcs, and just see what kind of mess you can get into by luring a handful of captains and chiefs out from hiding.

Knurek

Found out what was causing all those Uplay freezes.
Turns out the Blight doesn't like XInput emulators for some reason. If I unplug my DS4, it starts out just fine (I can, of course, plug the pad afterwards).
Anyone else having similar problems?

I'm really glad that I joined Gaf. This thread has become my home basically on Gaf. Got to know many good people and learned a lot here. So I enjoyed and still enjoy my time here.

I've won so many great games and gave way too less back. Hope this will result in some good karma, even if only little.

Awesome giveaway, not entering it since my crappy laptop doesn't meet min reqs and would probably run it at 15fps :)

Parsnip

This time I'll win for sure!
Totally!

With both Sony and Oculus being at E3 I hope at least HTC will be there, even if Valve won't. They need to start demoing it to consumers and also start talking about the launch library.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

No interest in batty, but this is awesome <3 SteamGAF is BestGAF.

milena87

Very generous of you Veggie :)

I don't think I'm going to enter, I'll leave it to people who are actually planning to play it around release. But again, really great giveaway!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Great giveaway Veggie! I won't be entering because I'm really not that excited about the game (I've only played the first few hours of Asylum and found it kind of ho-hum). But I know a lot of people here are really pumped for the game so thanks for giving them a chance!

01d.gif

Damn nice.

Great giveaway Veggie! I won't be entering because I'm really not that excited about the game (I've only played the first few hours of Asylum and found it kind of ho-hum). But I know a lot of people here are really pumped for the game so thanks for giving them a chance!

You didn't like Asylum?
I think Asylum is the best of the modern Batman games, most balanced and tighter experience.
The more open nature of the other ones made them less appealing to me.

Akuosa

Can't get into this with my crappy PC, but you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Good luck and have fun folks. You are good people

giphy.gif

Great giveaway!

I knew I was right when I said that you were the freshest Veggie around :)

Amazing stuff!

New MKX patch seems to be out.

let me know how it goes for you folks. I'll sit back here with a fire extinguisher, waiting for the cries of help that are soon to come.

ExoSoul

Banned

Oh Veggie, you're so fresh
and so clean

For real now, this is a awesome giveaway and I really like the image they went with. Not sure if I'll enter though.

I feel kinda bad. You people are too nice.

But let's not forget about the big guns we lost, peeps like nbnt, frost, subzero, rhaknar, speevy, shadownet etc. were doing these things almost daily (!).

Remember that various people got a bit angry since it takes away from regular Steam discussion. Understandable.

No doubt, it is nice to hear your nice messages, it really is. But firstly I don't really deserve it and secondly I wouldn't feel good when it comes at the cost of people who want to operate as usual here.

Don't know if that comes off a bit weird. You all are good people (mostly) and I just want people to get along good here.

Arthea

not entering your giveaway veggie, but steamgaf is the best, that's simply true.
edited: not because of giveaways, tho, I could live without those easily

DmAc2k6

I'm currently trying to buy Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries from Gamers Gate. Every time I click Buy, it takes me to an empty checkout. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Nevermind. Crisis averted.

Dsyndrome

But let's not forget about the big guns we lost, peeps like nbnt, frost, subzero, rhaknar, speevy, shadownet etc. were doing these things almost daily (!).
For a second I thought you were saying all those folks were currently banned. I was like, "Good God, what a culling!"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You didn't like Asylum?
I think Asylum is the best of the modern Batman games, most balanced and tighter experience.
The more open nature of the other ones made them less appealing to me.

I mean, it wasn't bad but it didn't really do much for me. I've never been a huge DC fan so the Batman appeal isn't really there. For me, the combat got pretty repetitive very quickly and even unlocking new weapons and such didn't really do anything for me.

The game was also pretty light on the Metroid-vania elements which is one of the things I was initially drawn to.

Obviously the game and the series gets lots of praise, but if Asylum is indeed the best one like a lot of people say, then I'm not too eager to play City/Origins/Knight.

liezryou

I mean, it wasn't bad but it didn't really do much for me. I've never been a huge DC fan so the Batman appeal isn't really there. For me, the combat got pretty repetitive very quickly and even unlocking new weapons and such didn't really do anything for me.

The game was also pretty light on the Metroid-vania elements which is one of the things I was initially drawn to.

Obviously the game and the series gets lots of praise, but if Asylum is indeed the best one like a lot of people say, then I'm not too eager to play City/Origins/Knight.

Nah city improves on the flaws of asylum so much, I don't see how anyone can say asylum is the best in the series.

Dr Dogg

Corking giveaway Veggie.

The latest Witchery Tree gameplay really does make it look like Red Dead x Dragon's Dogma. Which is probably the closest either of those two titles are coming to my Pc anytime soon.

City is better than Asylum. Fact.*

*not actually fact, just my opinion

78% of facts are made up on the spot.

Reality Pump is dead :(

shame

What? But they promised I could be 2" longer in 60 d...wait, did you say Reality Pump?

*one google search later*

Oh, wow, Raven's Cry did THAT badly? It looked like it had potential but yeah, I gotta say they have nobody to blame but themselves for that one.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
What? But they promised I could be 2" longer in 60 d...wait, did you say Reality Pump?

*one google search later*

Oh, wow, Raven's Cry did THAT badly? It looked like it had potential but yeah, I gotta say they have nobody to blame but themselves for that one.

well ... Two Worlds II was pretty awesome, though ....

I'm still making my way through The Witcher 2. I don't think I''l have it finished before the third releases. Which is fine with me as I am really enjoying playing through it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom