• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Moderator shut down GMG vs. CDPR thread on Witcher Forums with this statement.

Green Man Gaming has been caught selling fraudulent Steam keys at least twice.

I don't know where they're claiming to be getting these keys from. But if they do not deliver, or deliver keys that do not activate, you, the innocent purchaser will have no recourse, not against CDPR, not against GOG, nothing this forum can help you with.

Buyer be warned. Thread closed until Green Man Gaming can provide evidence that they are an authorized reseller.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35436-Witcher-3-35-off?p=1634982&viewfull=1#post1634982

Nabs

Didn't know it had that much to offer. Will be checking that out after work.

There are some really great skins in the workshop. Some of my favs include Tomb Raider, Bayonetta, and SlamRock McFinnigan. Samus never made it over from Gold Editon. Sigh.

then grab the money he drops .
kachou-lessons.jpg
To celebrate the release of my game, here's some Steam keys for you lot.

To use some buzzwords for hype: It's a cel-shaded Souls-like.
Good luck!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You gotta admit that it'd be pretty hilarious if this is where GMG does its heel turn.

I cant imagine GMG selling ill-gotten keys, so I'll put dollars to donuts the CDProjeckt mod is going to get a stern talking to.

Salsa

The Long Dark changed quite a bit since I last played it

there's cars now, and items have like, renders

game is gonna be so good when finished. cant wait for story mode

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You gotta admit that it'd be pretty hilarious if this is where GMG does its heel turn.

I cant imagine GMG selling ill-gotten keys, so I'll put dollars to donuts the CDProjeckt mod is going to get a stern talking to.

This ruckus reminds me of when Darkspore was having server issues a couple of years ago and a moderator of the official forums put up a global notice saying the game was EOL and no longer being supported. A Maxis employee soon replaced the notice with actual facts, but to be fair to the mod, the game was unplayable for a couple of months or so (in total, that is, not prior to the notice).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This ruckus reminds me of when Darkspore was having server issues a couple of years ago and a moderator of the official forums put up a global notice saying the game was EOL and no longer being supported. A Maxis employee soon replaced the notice with actual facts, but to be fair to the mod, the game was unplayable for a couple of months or so (in total, that is, not prior to the notice).

Maxis should have known what they were getting when they hired a clairvoyant for a mod.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think I'll try Tera soon. It looks Nice and send to have better combat for nee than most MMOs.

Controller and Keyboard combo works perfectly. The combat is pretty smooth and easy to grasp. Im level 16 soloing all the quests atm. I plan leveling up as much as I can while the Double experience is still up.
I wanted to try Tera but then saw Blade & Soul gifs and now I'm not sure Tera is good enough :D

Its fun and it's free. You can take advantage of the double experience event going on right now to see how it goes.

tmarg

Darkspore was a mess from the beginning. The devs going into a RPS comment section to argue that the always online DRM was a feature and that we were lucky they weren't charging a subscription for it is still one of the most mind boggling things I've ever read.

I haven't played an RPG Maker game yet that's as good as Last Dream. That game was a roller-coaster and a half, and a true spiritual successor to the 90's FF-style RPG. Definitely worth a look if you got it from a bundle. Was easily worth the 50 hours I put into it.

Darkspore was a mess from the beginning. The devs going into a RPS comment section to argue that the always online DRM was a feature and that we were lucky they weren't charging a subscription for it is still one of the most mind boggling things I've ever read.

I saw this a few weeks back at a dollar store for dirt-cheap and thought about picking it up, but passed. Looked kind of interesting, but then again, it's EA.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

hlXfOt9.jpg

Power Drive 2000 is an arcade racer set in the year 2000...the future! Get behind the wheel of a technologically advanced
space-age sports car and tear it up as you battle to become A-number-1! The game features many unique and thrilling
game modes set in a 1980's cinematic scf-fi world and boasts a totally radical Synthwave soundtrack!

It also has a talking car...

8JJwaMp.jpg

(yes, that's an actual in-game screenshot)

Shadownet

Banned
Well, it sure won't be P.T.
:(
That and bloodbourne were the only enticing offerings.
Bloodbourne is the only thing worth playing on the PS4 right now, and that's the truth. Going to be a sad year for Playstation unless something get announced.

Also, welcome back.
While I was in exile. Played a lot of Unity and Dead Island. The latter is a freaking mess of a game.. (So is Unity in some aspects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom