• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

people....we are two weeks from W3

kermitflail.gif

kermit1.gif

Have the game because I got in on the good ol days of Russian traders. Hoping it's more enjoyable than W2. Have been pretty much ignoring all hype and trailers to go in neutral. Since I think my high expectations for W2 is part of what ruined the experience for me. I was excited to the point where I was reading the books among others things, before the game came to me in the mail on 360.

Nabs

hlXfOt9.jpg

Power Drive 2000 is an arcade racer set in the year 2000...the future! Get behind the wheel of a technologically advanced
space-age sports car and tear it up as you battle to become A-number-1! The game features many unique and thrilling
game modes set in a 1980's cinematic scf-fi world and boasts a totally radical Synthwave soundtrack!

It also has a talking car...

8JJwaMp.jpg

(yes, that's an actual in-game screenshot)

This looks amazing. I might have to support.

#TeamGMG

bigkrev

How long does Steam take to contact you back once you create a ticket?

I got an e-mail alert yesterday afternoon saying that someone in Brazil was trying to access my account, and giving me the option of locking my account if it wasn't me, which I did. When I got home I wanted to unlock my account and change the password, but the only way to do that is to open a support ticket and provide proof of ownership. I provided that, but it's been over 24 hours since then, and I haven't heard back from them at all.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

I got an e-mail alert yesterday afternoon saying that someone in Brazil was trying to access my account, and giving me the option of locking my account if it wasn't me, which I did. When I got home I wanted to unlock my account and change the password, but the only way to do that is to open a support ticket and provide proof of ownership. I provided that, but it's been over 24 hours since then, and I haven't heard back from them at all.

more or less this:

vxTl4kI.jpg

seriously, though - could be a few days, could be 2 weeks ... steam support works in mysterious ways

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

It could be a few more days. Valve support takes ages for anything, and you should expect the first response to be generally unhelpful.

Momentary

Banned

hlXfOt9.jpg

Power Drive 2000 is an arcade racer set in the year 2000...the future! Get behind the wheel of a technologically advanced
space-age sports car and tear it up as you battle to become A-number-1! The game features many unique and thrilling
game modes set in a 1980's cinematic scf-fi world and boasts a totally radical Synthwave soundtrack!

8JJwaMp.jpg

This looks legit. Damn. This and Kung Fury look like they should be enjoyed at the same time.

Arthea

but you didn't link to the kickstarter ... and you haven't posted screenshots either, so ... pfffff :p

seriously? You know, I have revelation for you, when you click on that pic you have not only screenshots and a kickstarter link but even a trailer! imagine that!

lashman

seriously? You know, I have revelation for you, when you click on that pic you have not only screenshots and a kickstarter link but even a trailer! imagine that!

shush, you!!! ;)

I'm trying hard to justify my post here and you're definitely not making it easier!! :p

Ozium

I haven't played on Steam much cuz I been playing KH2.5 (may Iwata forgive me) but I tried Letter Quest and it is fun..

Strife is fun but I dont know where to go and I cant move the map :/

It Came from Space and Ate Our Brains is a fun little action romp tho

I gotta get GOATZ

hlXfOt9.jpg

8JJwaMp.jpg

This looks neat.

Unicorn

hlXfOt9.jpg

8JJwaMp.jpg

Following in the vein of Drift Stage. They both are fulfilling different roles though so I'm looking forward to both (currently more excited for DS since I was able to actually play it).

dex3108

So GOG refuused to sell keys to GMG. That is interesting

Not sure if posted...

Rafal_Jaki CD PROJEKT RED

Just a few words of explanation:

We have worked with GMG in the past for w2 and they were a legit partner.
We control all digital and the codes, and because we decided not to sell Keys to GMG it came as a suprise that they are doing a special promo without buying Keys from us. We have reach out to ask for the source of they Keys but up until now there was no response. They might sell nVidia Keys (which are not to be sold but gifted with the nVidia promo), or they just bough Keys from gog just like a regular customer and now they resell them with a loss (we cannot prevent anyone from selling something).
They also list Bandai Namco as the published which is not true for w3 (namco is our box distributor in PAL), so GMG is not a CDPR partner for W3 but they still might sell Keys that will work.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35436-Witcher-3-35-off?p=1635264&viewfull=1#post1635264

Accoun

Reality Pump closed down. :-(

Internationally they are mostly known for Two Worlds games, which wasn't that popular IIRC, but I actually liked the Earth 21XX RTS series.

Arthea

It reminds me of a combination of Distance and Drift Stage.

IDK, esthetically it seems different enough, not to mention that it's future game from the past, no?

Reality Pump closed down. :-(

Internationally they are mostly known for Two Worlds games, which wasn't that popular IIRC, but I actually liked the Earth 21XX RTS series.

yup nobody reads nobodies posts as it is evident today more than other days

lashman

yup nobody reads nobodies posts as it is evident today more than other days

you can say that again ; _ ;

I love GMG, but how can you possibly stand against CD Project Red?

They're polish. Don't you know about the legendary polish knights on their legendary polish horses?

times looooooooooooooooooong gone

Dsyndrome

Price of that pass is almost as high as price of base game i paid few days ago xD

What are we looking at for the Season Pass? $15-20? If so, may need to jump on that.
Can't look at work unfortunately; by the time I get home it'll probably be region-locked.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It will end up bad for one side for sure.

Won't be the first time CDP/CDPR's stumbled into a PR blunder - and I don't just mean downgradegate! They've made a lot of really silly mistakes over the years, though none quite like this.

On the other side of the coin, GMG's not a knight in shining armor either. If I recall correctly some time ago there were some stories of GMG's support basically telling every user to shove-off and the company never really seemed to respond to the criticism for it.

It will be interesting, though I'm betting on what's actually happening between GMG and CDPR is more boring than we think.

lashman

Won't be the first time CDP/CDPR's stumbled into a PR blunder - and I don't just mean downgradegate! They've made a lot of really silly mistakes over the years, though none quite like this.

On the other side of the coin, GMG's not a knight in shining armor either. If I recall correctly some time ago there were some stories of GMG's support basically telling every user to shove-off and the company never really seemed to respond to the criticism for it.

It will be interesting, though I'm betting on what's actually happening between GMG and CDPR is more boring than we think.

so ... no spies, beautiful cars, fast women or international intrigues then? :(

Chariot

Did they shine really brightly in history?
:x

What are we looking at for the Season Pass? $15-20? If so, may need to jump on that.
Can't look at work unfortunately; by the time I get home it'll probably be region-locked.
You're looking at 23 Dollar.

Or it's deeper than we think. Maybe a dsiagreement between MI6 and Agencja Wywiadu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom