• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

One True Waifu

god damn right

giphy.gif

:(

churches + mirrors edge makes sense

its like I knew

yeah great fit for a game like that

iosefe

still conflicted as fuck

i have it on PS4 still. is it really worth it to drop the 18.00 on the PC version?

how long does WATCH25 last

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

It's like Youtube's "theater mode" but for Steam. It'll also stick so if you leave it enabled it will stay enabled the next time you load a page. Works really well with the videos, though some of the screenshots people upload to their store page are pretty low res and look kinda weird.

It's like Youtube's "theater mode" but for Steam. It'll also stick so if you leave it enabled it will stay enabled the next time you load a page. Works really well with the videos, though some of the screenshots people upload to their store page are pretty low res and look kinda weird.
That will save some time since I usually click on the images to see the bigger versions. About videos, only 480p small versions load properly in every browser somehow, so it'd be cool if there was a toggle between the two video presets.
They had to redo the faces actually. They were not as well received as the originals.

Behold the Yunequin.
Oho, that's interesting.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was about to write "FFX/X2 instant top seller, see why you should release XV day 1 SE?" but then I realised the argument works for "see why you should wait 1 year" also ;_;

I think I'd be more interested in replaying FFX-2 than FFX. That said, I'll save my money for Stranger of Sword City and I am Setsuna instead.

Adnor

Banned
A few weeks ago I was just curious about the new Doom, but damn after seeing the direct feed footage and looking at the PC Performance thread I want it.

zkylon

zkylewd
man next overwatch is gonna be about genji and hanzo, those guys are lame

hope tracer's in it in some form, she's in everything

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I really want the Front Mission Series on Steam... but that will probably never happen :'(

And they should start putting the Dragon Quest games on there too

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I really want the Front Mission Series on Steam... but that will probably never happen :'(

And they should start putting the Dragon Quest games on there too

But, you know.

Sales for that one are pretty low, especially considering it was in a Humble Bundle last December.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
But, you know.

Sales for that one are pretty low, especially considering it was in a Humble Bundle last December.

Yeah, I know... I think that game killed the already low chances to ever get a new/good modern FM strategy title in the future...

Front Mission 5 is such a great game and it's just a shame that it never got the fanbase it deserves... that it never was officially released outside of Japan didn't help either :p

zkylon

zkylewd
whats push mean

Yeah, I know... I think that game killed the already low chances to ever get a new/good modern FM strategy title in the future...

Front Mission 5 is such a great game and it's just a shame that it never got the fanbase it deserves, that it never was officially released outside of Japan didn't help :p

i would love to play a properly translated front mission 5

i really respect the work of the ppl that wrote the fan translation but it's just not good, i just hated my time with that game because the story made no sense and was tedious af. the combat felt like a big downgrade from the best of the series fm4

i'll settle with a port of fm4, that game is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom