• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

This Panda Kart ride never ever stops my friends:
5aKUOEP.jpg

Nzyme32

The good news - Seems the windows vista to Windows 7 upgrade key, which was free from my Uni back in 2008 or 9, actually works as a full retail key for Windows 10 Pro.

The bad news - Turns out Intel Skylake actively prevents you from installing Windows 7 - which means I am totally fucked if any of my music and audio programs don't function properly in Windows 10

zkylon

zkylewd
i discovered foxy shazam today

i really like it

mustache guy got a really awesome voice

It's not really disturbing imho. I mean, sure, the premise and the, eh, dungeoneer segments are a bit extreme, but the actualy narrative is a lot more grounded. It also got that song about worn out places, worn out faces playing in it.

It's made by an psychologist, altho i forgot his name. He's made quit a few games, like polymorphus perversity.

They're like not really good games mechanically, but somewhat fascinating and unique.
ye i'll give it a shot

I joined a clan in Diablo 3. I am not really sure which one, it just sort of happened.

I think it is a Chinese clan. There are messages of the day but they appear to be in...Chinese. So I am fighting for the glory of someone's motherland.

319 card drops remaining

Moving right along.

First update on Kentucky Route Zero's Act IV since November when they were almost done.

Last time we wrote you was in November. We were feeling pretty confident about the way Act 4 was shaping up at that point. Then some personal and creative curveballs tripped us up a little & we didn't get it done as quickly as we thought we would at the time. Now we're feeling confident & "almost done" again ... but let's be a little more concrete this time:

We have basically one-and-a-half scenes left to make in act four. Those 1.5 scenes are on the smaller side of the KRZ spectrum in complexity. Ben has some recordings to edit together into a piece. We have a final pass of dialog proofreading & editing left to do. And we have to play through the whole thing a few more times looking for bugs.

AHA-Lambda

System Shock Remastered kickstarter is launching on 29 June according to facebook post from Night Dive Studios

And finally my Tesco vouchers came in! Cheap copy of DOOM for me :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Real talk, killer reptiles aside, im not ready for Salt and Sanctuary to not come out tuesday. Not only do I want to play it bad but I really need something until Overwatch and nothing I boot up is clicking (Im totally in the "I only want to play X thing that isnt out" mode which I hate)

It's kind of funny how my little brother remembers a game he haven't played for a long time and the ask to play it again, the game in question is Contraption Maker or as he call it "The game to build things". Any game where he can build things seems to grab his attention.

This Panda Kart ride never ever stops my friends:
5aKUOEP.jpg

#stopthepandaabuse

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The fuck is panda doing here? I thought I was in the funny pictures topic for a second

Reached the mid-end game of my first Stellaris play-through. It's unfortunate how it tapers off around that stage. Still having fun, but I rather restart on a different galaxy start and etc. First fresh paradox game I played and I see so many avenues for improvements and expansions, e.g. diplomacy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Played until the first boss of Mute Crimsom+ but from that little playtime I gotta say YESSSS. The game plays tight and I can see how the difficulty will ramp up on the future with the combination of platforming, enemy positioning and hazards.

Teggy

I've never finished a doom game before so I'm not in tune with that deep lore. Which games does the new game consider canon? From what I played of doom 3 it seems it might not fit in.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I've never finished a doom game before so I'm not in tune with that deep lore. Which games does the new game consider canon? From what I played of doom 3 it seems it might not fit in.
Based on the opening they could all be canon- that's how little it matters. All that matters is that hell is a real place in all of the games and is tied to the plot shenanigans.

I really want to play Doom but I bought Uncharted 4 instead (still haven't received it either). But oh well, apparently the game isn't really well optimized for AMD cards and I have a R9 270. Might as well wait for more patches and updates.

Grief.exe

I really want to play Doom but I bought Uncharted 4 instead (still haven't received it either). But oh well, apparently the game isn't really well optimized for AMD cards and I have a R9 270. Might as well wait for more patches and updates.

Current tier ranking are Stellaris > Doom > Uncharted 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom