• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

how's my pc setup lookin fellas?:
TF9LCjW.png

also, need some friends :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blue_capsule/

It's killing me that you are playing a game that doesn't support widescreen.

derExperte

Geolock? Why? That's just stupid!

I checked SteamDB and if I understand this correctly right now there's isn't an IP lock, just purchase and gifting restrictions. If it remains that way couldn't one buy an uncut key somewhere else?

Changes:

- What exactly is meant with the German version?
- The German version lacks a certain DLC component which results in the following:
1) a bunch of prominent nazis is displayed as dark silhouettes instead of a colored portrait.
2) some speeches in events are different
3) SS generals have no skulls on their caps
4) event pictures with hitler and stuff from point 1 are different

Not sure if all those changes were necessary, afaik the only real legal problem are a bunch of symbols, portraits of Nazis themselves aren't.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wtf are they thinking with Koihime Enbu's price? Is Koihime japanese for bomba? Because it should be

Wtf are they thinking with Koihime Enbu's price? Is Koihime japanese for bomba? Because it should be

Because it's the only English version of this game and it was only recently released on consoles in Japan. There is a reason it's that much money, it's not a port of a fighting game that's years old.

zkylon

zkylewd
But a PS4 comes with a PS4 controller unless you're one of those weirdos who has friends to play with
i am :I

yeah...if you have the XB1 controller wired you don't need batteries at all
right

well, i'd like to have it unplugged u know

Relevant to (most) of the thread, Overwatch is a midnight UK release so its out in the evening of the 23rd (Monday) for you 'Muricans

SNTOIV1A47FU1463647844262.png
no argieland release :<?

zkylon

zkylewd
i know it's like placebo effect but i really feel like my computer is happier already thanks to the extra ram

she feels relaxed

zkylon

zkylewd
i think im gonna stick a 17" as a second monitor on my desk but i really have so little space that i have no idea how i'm gonna pull it off

probably gonna need to move my plushies, they're taking like a third of my desk atm

Anteater

I got inspired by all these pics so I cleaned half of my desk, as long as I don't look to my left it's fine, I'll do the other half tomorrow

septicore

I'm tempted to take a photo of my setup but that would require too much cleaning to do. My desk is filled with cables, papers, envelopes and other junk that I just leave within reaching distance while on my desktop.

I'm tempted to take a photo of my setup but that would require too much cleaning to do. My desk is filled with cables, papers, envelopes and other junk that I just leave within reaching distance while on my desktop.

So is everyone else's don't let their pictures fool you.

I got two controllers, a cup of water, and some research papers lying on my desk right now.

Backlogger

how's my pc setup lookin fellas?:
TF9LCjW.png

also, need some friends :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blue_capsule/

I sent you a friend invite even though you only own 17 games.

Edit: I kid, I kid. Besides, its not cool anymore around here to have thousands of games. People actually get games removed from their accounts nowadays.

Ikea just opened in town so I will be putting together a new setup for my gaming nook. Can't wait! I'll post pics if I ever get around to it.

So is everyone else's don't let their pictures fool you.

I got two controllers, a cup of water, and some research papers lying on my desk right now.

I have atm, 3 TV remotes, a controller, a pair of pliers, some pens, a spray bottle of windex, WD-40, a Sony Blu-ray player, a bike lock, some post-it notes, Binaural by Pearl Jam, a Mortice gauge, a wood router, some tags, a TV aerial, a spoon(?), a Pavarotti CD and a mostly empty bottle of pepsi.

And my PC.

So I'm working on Koihime Enbu for a review.

It's a really good fighting game, but I don't know.

Currently the online scene seemingly consists of Japan.
Between the extra couple years of practice and competition, with a helping of lag; I'm just getting dunked on repeatedly.

edit: Doing slightly better. Still though, I've had matches where I look completely inept.

I sent you a friend invite even though you only own 17 games.

Edit: I kid, I kid. Besides, its not cool anymore around here to have thousands of games. People actually get games removed from their accounts nowadays.

Ikea just opened in town so I will be putting together a new setup for my gaming nook. Can't wait! I'll post pics if I ever get around to it.

Please do post it. Ikea has some nice stuff and you can mod it in some simple ways. Like mine has the back panel left off the computer side so it has good airflow even though it's closed and full flow just by opening the front.

I have atm, 3 TV remotes, a controller, a pair of pliers, some pens, a spray bottle of windex, WD-40, a Sony Blu-ray player, a bike lock, some post-it notes, Binaural by Pearl Jam, a Mortice gauge, a wood router, some tags, a TV aerial, a spoon(?), a Pavarotti CD and a mostly empty bottle of pepsi.

And my PC.
I found Bob's desk:

Volimar

I just use my TV for a monitor. Got my Alpha on a stand next to it, and my keyboard/mouse/controller on one of these numbers:

Just push my chair/tray aside when I need room in my room. Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom