• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Ci7VoJYWYAAlWcP.jpg:large

Damn.

No wonder everyone in here never plays any games. All these "setups" look like the stuff offices are made of. ;)

--

From the Yooka-Laylee kickstarter update:

Using the hundreds of collectible Quills discovered during their travels, the buddy-duo will purchase and unlock moves from the serpent salesman Trowzer

ArjanN

Anyone here play Wings of Vi? It's on sale for 5 bucks on chrono.gg and even though it has very positive reviews, the top reviews are negative and say the game is way too hard?

It's made by the guy who made I Wanna be the Boshy of course it's too hard.

Wings of Vi is actually one of the best platformers on Steam...that's also crushingly hard.

Is it too hard? No.

Because unlike I Wanna Be The Guy type stuff, (and yeah the creator did make I wanna be the Boshy) It's actually a fair challenge, it's not about random stuff killing you by surprise as a joke, just very, very straightup challenging levels and bosses that require you to really master the controls.

bloke

meh
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Space Pilgrim Episode One: Alpha Centauri -- MB-DCC6733A0D1B0191 - Taken by fuzzy123
The Extinction -- MB-F3A8D1228AB4EAF9 - Taken by Saty
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-A1642E86D6C9D99A - Taken by Costa1774
Space Drifters 2D -- MB-0F5B32E427778FF2 - Taken by Kifimbo
Dwarfs!? -- MB-5C08486D5A756EC8 - Taken by data

Phawx

why do people put their big ass heavy PCs on their table? I ask cause I only ever see people on the internet do this, I don't know a soul (as far as I know) that actually puts their PC on the table, everyone I know puts it on the floor. Seems really annoying having it on the table when that space could be used for something else.

My tower is behind my monitor. Much neater and you can't see any cables.

data

why do people put their big ass heavy PCs on their table? I ask cause I only ever see people on the internet do this, I don't know a soul (as far as I know) that actually puts their PC on the table, everyone I know puts it on the floor. Seems really annoying having it on the table when that space could be used for something else.

How else are you going to make use of those window panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom