• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda want to start another game to play alongside Danganronpa 2, but I'm not sure what. Life after Dark Souls 3 is hard. So I end up spending too much time on Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor like always.

zkylon

zkylewd
Kinda want to start another game to play alongside Danganronpa 2, but I'm not sure what. Life after Dark Souls 3 is hard. So I end up spending too much time on Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor like always.

latest humble bundle has some good games to try out if u haven't played them already

Sounds really cool. Something to watch as it shapes up for full release, I think.

Here it is on Steam, in Early Access.
bonus lizard and Batarian.
h6_aliens.jpg

I have high hopes for the game when it's completed.

Parsnip

I'm never going to -1 my game count.

I have sincere plans to at least try all the games I own, and if I don't like them, I'll just plop them to the DONE category.
Hello, is this Nep Nep chat?

They never pick me, probably because I don't own any of the other nep nep games.

latest humble bundle has some good games to try out if u haven't played them already

Some interesting games in that bundle, although none of which I feel like playing at the moment. Currently I'm looking at:

Alien Isolation (I'm a fan of horror games but not so much of Alien or the scifi theme, to be honest)
Ori and the Blind Forest DE
Borderlands (always wanted to try this but I hate random loot)
Max The Curse of Brotherhood
Shantae Risky's Revenge
Year Walk

Will probably go for either Alien or Ori.

derExperte

Oh, Steam update. Oh, smooth scrolling which I turn off in all my browsers and which isn't smooth at all when the window is in the background.

Balthuk

Overwatch open beta, having a blast! Sad I'll only be able to play one day or so. Try it out for yourselves, lasts till may 9.
-
Steam related: Started Bioshock infinite. Cool environments so far, only played like half an hour. Everything is way too bright and shiny though?

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Noct (Early Access) -- MB-A1FB6486722478E8 - Taken by Catshade
SPACECOM -- MB-FD271E494E6A45F0 - Taken by bobnowhere
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01 -- MB-2BCB72037D9555A6 - Taken by derExperte
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut -- MB-E64A4D21AF2A52A7 - Taken by PandaPedinte
A Wizard's Lizard -- MB-D8E2FC3B5B7C7431 - Taken by Kifimbo
Bridge Constructor Stunts -- MB-D15ADA44A0CBC0F4 - Taken by alr1ght
Rush for Berlin Gold -- MB-8D2F33CBC85DF7AA - Taken by Eila
Holodrive Beginner's Pack -- MB-8E0F11032CE17581 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

I was cleaning some games from my wishlist and saw Pit People there, I went to the store to see if it has a release date and it is Before the Apocalypse. lol

Soulflarz

Banned
^that world end economica ep 1 giveaway without a timer, dang.

wait
is calling some iashy bad

I clearly don't follow thread drama enough

You still play KF1? I can't go back to that game because it's so janky and outdated.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm revisiting Valkyria Chronicles but in Japanese this time. Both casts are really good. Maximilian's voice in English is so much better, but I like Japanese Welkin more than English (although English was decent too), so I guess it balances out.

I'm having a lot of fun destroying the enemies on the early chapters with my new game plus overkill.

wait
is calling some iashy bad
lashman got really sick of people calling him that in the past, as far as I know.

Is he still around?
He left.

Soulflarz

Banned
lashman got really sick of people calling him that in the past, as far as I know.

got it

tbf half of gaf that knows me has nicknames for me that I don't approve of :V
I was literally referred to as a shota for a good two years, it died out once I was a bit older than 18...

Uraizen

Banned
got it

tbf half of gaf that knows me has nicknames for me that I don't approve of :V
I was literally referred to as a shota for a good two years, it died out once I was a bit older than 18...

Shouta is a mod in the FGC thread. You should be happy even if it's one letter off.

Neospartan

Neo Member
Quick question:
I have a laptop with these specs
CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U @1.60GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400

What kind of games can I play on that, and more specifically, is there any chance this thing will run the Neptunia games?

Sarcasm

Quick question:
I have a laptop with these specs
CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U @1.60GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400

What kind of games can I play on that, and more specifically, is there any chance this thing will run the Neptunia games?

If you mean the nepnep game it should run fine even on a dual core CPU.

i like year walk a lot, you can beat that on a day

I remember trying to play it once but I ended up dropping it after about 20 minutes. Maybe I should try to get back on it since I'm in the mood for some horror games.

You still play KF1? I can't go back to that game because it's so janky and outdated.

Gunplay is still fun and satisfying though. And there's actually a niche of hardcore fans who still play it daily and prefer it to the sequel.

Sarcasm

What do you do when you win a giveaway for a game you do not own but says duplicate? Does that mean the code is already used?

I ask because I won Shantae: Risky's Revenge: Director's Cut! which I do not own and it pops up saying duplicate code.

Popstar

Anyone play Portal Stories: MEL lately?

Just started it but it seems kinda buggy. Having problems interacting with things like switches. At a part early in the game where I keep being told that "I can switch the power off and on any time" but I can't actually switch on/off the power switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom