• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Apparently the patch updates the game to bring it in line with the recently released Xbox360 version, which includes the removal of several songs they no longer have the license for. It also breaks saves.
via RockstarNexus:

:(

Sad they didn't add 1080p support or Steam achievements or the visual enhancements of the X360 remaster™.

I'm still eager to replay this game before getting into GTA V PC.

So still undecided whether I should buy this game on Steam, or install the DVD retail disk I still have laying around. I care about dat Steam playtime though :(

Will check the Steam forums: I read a while ago some modders made a patch (the Silent Patch) that fixes issues and adds enhancements.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of hohoXD123, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hohoXD123, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Bird Story -- MB-132178EECA84A7A6 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 20 entrants total.

t1415412619z1.png

Miguel81

The upcoming VC got me interested in some SRPGs, so I watched a bit of Final Fantasy Tactics on YT. I don't know if it was a throwback to Double Dragon but the princess got a nice gut punch before dude threw her over his shoulder. o_O

Miguel81

HOW IS VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 16 GIGABYTES!?

This is madness.

A lot of PS3 exclusives had uncompressed audio. I'm not sure is this one does.

Many PC games have had native 7.1 support for a long time, but it's extremely noticeable how much better the quality has gotten over the last few years.

So I'm not the only one who kinda dislikes bad quality avatars. I still remember Rhaknar having some ugly compressed one before...

To be fair, Mikami told me that my Avy should be in the proper aspect ratio ;)

Oh... I just realised that DRAGON THE GAME released on Steam Early Access today!
One day, perhaps a year or two from now, it will be the greatest game of all time... even surpassing the formidable Star Citizen. (Believe it!)

The real Steam starts now.

Miguel81

Oh... I just realised that DRAGON THE GAME released on Steam Early Access today!

One day, perhaps a year or two from now, it will be the greatest game of all time... even surpassing the formidable Star Citizen. (Believe it!)

The real Steam starts now.

Is the Lair game that we deserved, but never received?

whats with all this dragons crap? are you guys actually looking forward to it or is it supposed to be the second coming of bad rats?

What.

It's a game where you're a DRAGON! There's absolutely nothing better than that.

The hype is real... I'm just waiting for the development progress to match my hype level.

What.

It's a game where you're a DRAGON! There's absolutely nothing better than that.

The hype is real... I'm just waiting for the development progress to match my hype level.

.... the way you emphasis dragons make me think you're being sarcastic. so I'm just going with its the second coming of bad rats.

Tripolygon

Banned
enjoy
ModBot said:
Instructions for danhese007:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danhese007, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Metro 2033 -- MB-0A1F257F75D8161D

zkylon

zkylewd
You can be whatever you want if you work hard! :)
i hope

i have a job interview in a few weeks for like dream job

hope i don't fuck it up

haha i just prefer having my games in one service and i'm willing to pay a lot more cash for that. i know i can get the game cheaper via origin india or those nvidia codes but they aren't on steam.

speaking of which...
u5euSCy.png

:p
yeaa but not on release...

I'd be very surprised if GZ was not included in TPP as well. Wouldn't make sense to turn away potential consumers based on something arbitrary.

Now giving extra content for those that do own GZ is a good move.
phantom pain coming with ground zeroes would be so good

i still gotta find time to play peace walkeru

"In the end"? Dude, I think they spent the entire game telegraphing that. Not that it made me love her her any less, mind. >.>
Claudia Black really nailed that role.
how can anyone love that bitch morrigan -__-

Don't dead open inside
stahhppp

.... the way you emphasis dragons make me think you're being sarcastic. so I'm just going with its the second coming of bad rats.

Red is the only colour that can contain the gloriousness that is the DRAGON.

Y'all just need more faith in Red Level Games, Inc. (An award-winning developer; First Place, Start-up Weekend March 2014, Richland, WA.)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

World Truck Racing -- MB-97EA8154677D7F00 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Trace Vector -- MB-35535E5E70943D21 - Taken by Diedac
Circuits -- MB-55C4E663D5F817AA - Taken by Aitor
AVSEQ -- MB-B53F67E2658E7394 - Taken by XDDX
Little Racers Street #2 -- MB-F72B199B4898CABC - Taken by nja
Hamlet -- MB-34FA6631B6809BCB - Taken by lindarasta
Call of Juarez -- MB-E8EC930DD4FDE821 - Taken by pupo
Dungeon Lurk II Leona -- MB-D4151F31C90FDA7A - Taken by bobnowhere
Nail'd -- MB-86BC2F65DC668167 - Taken by topyy
Zack Zero -- MB-6C7317CEBD3DE319 - Taken by Vazduh
Little Racers Street -- MB-46FDBD88B9F1EB49 - Taken by Ben652
Lightfish -- MB-7CCE097D9942704F - Taken by nampad
Urban Trial Freestyle -- MB-2DF74FEB97B3938F - Taken by nja
Real World Racing Bundle -- MB-75AB27737A8C2651 - Taken by Catshade

Bonus points if the game recreates Meet the Sess in some form.

Hippy Barthday, Chef! Neat giveaway for Cawadoody. I got my VC keys from GMG, so I'mma do giveaways soon.

Hmmmm... Adam Sessler as a VO? That sounds like one of my nightmares has become reality. :\

They took away my free Warlock 2 ;-;

At least they didn't retro lock you.

I'll just stick to legend of dragoon

What? Why would you stick to that flaming hot piece of garbage?

tebunker

Banned
turns out I already owned it, go figure;

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tebunker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Metro 2033 -- MB-AC0E72D7C65225C2 - Taken by lindarasta

What? Why would you stick to that flaming hot piece of garbage?

i was going to buy that game and while i was looking up reviews i found out that the game was actually on sale for a dollar and that sale ended 2 days ago... so i was like nah, i'll just wait for that sale to come up again. still waiting on it... any day now, sony.

Lomax

With two large scale free giveaways and a few bundles, Metro 2033 has to be close to one of the most widely owned games on Steam at this point one would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom